Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-02-2022, 09:17 AM
asearcher

Siblings in one life, romantic in another?

I've been shown now, if true or not who am I to say, that I have had a past life connection with a man from my past.

In the past life he was my big brother, and I knew there was something wrong with him. Like i knew, how i saw it then, is that he had a good side to him and a sick, secret side to him, but i knew he was not normal. I don't know how I knew that.

Years back I had a nightmare that followed me for some time afterwards, the feeling in it. It was about an older sibling who got to be in charge of us, i don't know if the parents were out or what, and we had to do what he said.

He came first and I second or we were close to in that age range.

I remember in the dream there was something hung up on the wall and it could be used for punishment, just having it there was enough of a threat, and now I knew that the older sibling was authorized to use it when the parents were away? In the dream I did not remember it being used.

There was this situation where I had to travel with him, on some sort of train, as if it was just me and him, young adults or he was at least, I don't know where we were going. I did not feel as if I could relax around him. He was laughing, and being "speed up", excited one moment, bored out of his mind the next. It did feel as if he did like me, but he was full of himself.

One was him taking a book from me and holding it saying something as if the message was you and your books. I did not even try to reach for it, just let him at it. I was bored with him.

I think along our journey he was up to something, he would go out, and I would be left cooped up in one simple room. One never talked or asked what he was doing when he was out like that. It was out of the question that I should go with him. I don't think anyone asked. He could be up to what ever he wanted. I couldn't, if I had wanted.

Scenes, knowing later in life I felt a pull, as if no matter where I was, this older sibling would and could find me. It was then my obligation to let him in my, or our home, and for him to still have that old authority to him, and that I couldn't do a thing about it, if someone was to do anything about it - it was between the men in that life, that they had to come to an agreement. I did not feel free.

What came again and again was that there was "something in the walls" of some home he was in as an adult, something bad, stocked away something. He hid something. I felt this feeling as if saying "What did you do?"to him and then it was over, the memory? gone.

Last edited by asearcher : 02-02-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-02-2022, 04:43 PM
Master
Our true siblings are in the future- it could change yet- while we are all reincarnating- I have a intent and purpose family/ where the rules don’t change as far as reincarnation and family- until the future I wouldn’t know of a biological one- as for my mother or something-

would be a twin flame in another life… because I haven’t come from my biological mother yet; the rules could still change- until I come from my mother through pregnancy- I doubt we’d reincarnated into lovers from pregnancy- but a mother of intent and purpose- could definitely change into a lover.. I think with siblings and cousins that could change too but not the father- from sperm to egg—-

it’s a half creation even if what comes out isn’t actually it’s image but taking on someone else image- it’s final and real image will always be of the speed & egg—- my biological mother doesn’t need sperm to give birth to me; it’s in reincarnation—-(I was born without sperm egg, from the abyss) so I know what it’s like to not have a father or mother- I was prepared to give father a chance, but from living here and having a adoptive father- abusive, I doubt I’ll ever return for a father- being a father only my self..

it’s weird to think I can create a baby??? But it’s just dividing the cells between you (the mother & father) as far as becoming lovers( from sperm and egg- I think it wouldn’t be set in time because the grandfather complex- where the guy is eradicated out of life and potential the offspring, thus; the mother is more important- having more of a life expectancy—- they could become lovers until they reincarnate as a mother and child—- I doubt after then they would have life times where they are lovers!!!

Definitely yes!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-02-2022, 10:48 PM
asearcher

Hi lostsoul13, I used to have it really difficult when or not if I was to start believe in past lives, how the roles could shift like that, it was the first thing on my mind that yuk! don't tell me you can have been a family member in one life and intimate/romantic relationship in the next. It was too much. I really was like nah, this can't be, they're just tripping... I may have had an extra layer of protection of never being able to spot him before in my past life "research" because of my own difficulty with this, now I am more acceptabel of it in one way, but it's still weird to me, LOL.

I've had one where I had a life in Dutch India where I pointed out my biological dad in this life to be with me, but it was impossible for me to say, truly say, what role he had in my life in Dutch-India. He could have been a family member. He could also have been a husband. There is more to tell me he was a husband in that life but I can't fully accept that, LOL.

I do based on my own little experience that we mostly reincarnate from a specific gender, and for me I have mostly then been female, but then again who am I to say? Maybe it is only the lives of the female that shows themselves as it is more easier for me to feel home with? Accept?

Last edited by asearcher : 03-02-2022 at 05:44 AM.