Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-02-2022, 04:26 PM
Master

It would be nice if you could meet him in person I think.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, thank you, yes I am.
Edited my answer, wrote too much LOL. I have a tendency of doing that, sorry about that.

God, you really had it tough. You can't be a new soul in this world, you have to be an old one to have been born and brought up under such circumstances. I'm sorry you have a drinking problem alongside depression and wish you all the best with it. I don't know if you are seeing someone professional to help you on your journey to be free of this, or else me thinking that would help you as well.

You did the best you could do with the parents you had, that was for then, this is the family you have now (your husband, your dog). I can see you have tried to make peace with your past now. I understand why your father figure is very important to you. Have you thought of just writing him a letter and explaining that? Or just write it to yourself pretending you are writing it to him? Maybe it will bring you more clarity what this is exactly?

I just though of , not to minimize your story, your experience, but I remember another actor and he had a sort of "steam" to him, sort of energy to him, and to me it was as if I recognized him - only I could not understand how that could be. Then I underwent past life regression and jumped over to a life in "Dutch India" (I swear I never even knew that existed once). I had had other bits of pieces before of "hearing" the language, the Dutch, and seeing some landscapes or what ever, and knowing I had bright blond hair in one life but that was as far as it went. It has been close to impossible, if not impossible for me to try to say anything in that language during regressions. I have never felt a connection to anything dutch or any interest in it either, however - India - India is something else. I've always felt a good feeling that I can't describe. So anyways now it was let known that I had a life in "Dutch India" and I felt the same, similar "steam"-specific energy, male, close to me, as a protector of some kind, either brother or husband - and then I understood who it was - it was my dad!!! in this life. (What the...).

I do not fully want to go there but I think he might just have been a husband in that life, given that he did not have the blond hair I had (thinking he could not have been my brother then). I have one memory of us being caught, or almost caught in the stream of people or a riot or something, it is only so short, and it is on repeat but I can't get anything else out of it, but he was protecting me then, being physically stronger. He just had his arm around my back and I'm looking one direction and he the other. He had the same physical built up like the actor had. I one time found a photo of my dad, and my mom had taken it, and I could tell by the look he gave - that steam, even if he was busy doing something else and she just took the photo while he was. I had not see my dad like that, it was impossible for me to get that in my head, but that was of course his energy with her. As an adult, in a romantic relation.

I'm thinking the sort of energies you feel when you feel surrounded with your husband and the father figure could be just that - that it is collaboration of the energies, that we do carry with us from one life to another, and to just rest in that, no matter if he truly is part of your soul group, this celebrity, or if it is that his energy is same, or similar, that the result of it is still the same? And just try to find peace in that? That it does not have to lead to you having a maybe real life relationship with that celebrity, but that no matter what you have your own story, and the energies in it?

What I could tell, the little I now could tell, is that that seemed to have been our energy then too, as well, in "Dutch India", me and my dads. We seemed to have been, if we were a couple a stable one, that it was not unhappy? I did not sense that, anyhow, but then maybe I have too little to go by and should not jump to conclusions.

I guess it is the chemistry together, the two spirits combined, if that can bring out just these positive things, it's really wonderful, and I think we sort of carry it with us from one life to the next then.

It has never felt as if I had any unfinished business in the "Dutch India" life, it has been more as if I have been a "tourist" just checking in there. I overall think all my lives is most likely at peace, it was only my most recent one that wasn't but is now, thankfully.

Maybe you can tell through past life regressions who your father figure was to you then?

It has been too much for me to imagine that my dad in this life would have been my husband in that life, but they do say that husbands or wives are meant to be, part of the destiny, part of the soul group. Then it is not unlikely your husband in this life time has for instance been your father in a past life?

What ever is happening to you that is good about your father figure is a credit really and it has taken you so far. It would be so terrible if now your depression, drinking problem would get in the way of the positive things, the energy and determination you have felt through him.

Please look out for yourself and take one day at a time. If it is meant to be he will circle over to you I think one way or another, in anyways just try to still keep going in the right direction. I'm hoping you will feel better soon.

You're a real fighter.

Hugs =)

Aww Thank you!! I love your story. That's cool that you connected from your Husband in a previous life and now he is your Father. How cool is that? (NOT meaning to sound creepy, but I mean, it is great that you both reunited).

Yes I believe people in your soul group/soul family can recarnate many lifetimes together.
I believe my Husband and this Father figure could be part of my soul group and experienced past lives together. I feel a strong connection to my Father figure since a little girl and I don't normally dwell that long on somebody. He isn't a major celebrity, but he is in that field. And my Husband has his own Talent Manager business and talk talks to celebs in that same field, so hopefully in the future it could be a easier access to him.

I don't want to come across as a stalker (since I already kind of was upset with his ex wife for being standoffish, when I was always nice to her, which you already know about and what she said and I turned to her friends and they blocked me on social media, not wanting to get involved or care, because they will stick by their good friend no matter what). I really wanted to be close to her and his children, so I could be close to him. I speak to his daughter, because I buy her second hand clothes that she sales, and that is the only connection I have close to this Father figure. I never mentioned about him to his ex wife, but she knows somehow and I never mentioned about him to his daughter either. I didn't even want him or his ex wife to separate, because they both shared a special day which was my Birthday. They married on my birthday out of all of the days in a year, that is VERY signicant to me. I knew about my Father figure before he even married his second wife. She thinks I am obsessed in him, but she doesn't have a clue, I just want my Father figure in my life, not a partner.

It's just I been waiting too long since aged 8 or 9 and I just chose to openly try and get closer these last couple of years. I am not very good at communicating or I rub people the wrong way or overly too nice that makes me appear desperate etc. I can bite back hard if I am not understood etc, but that is because all my life I feel like I try to be understood and doors keep slamming in my face, when all I do is have been there for people and cared about them. Just years of angered bottles up, that I can tend to be harsh and then burn bridges.

So I am scared he wouldn't accept me etc if he knew about how I behaved. I just want to be given a chance and I wear my heart on my sleeve and when somebody upsets me I get fiery, even with my Husband, but he is so caring and understanding and never gives up on me and we been married for almost 11 years. I cannot help the way I am, but I am trying to get help this year.

My Father figure makes me so happy, when I was lonely or have been misunderstood or during depression, he has always made me feel comfort thinking of him.

Hugs to you. You are truelly a lovely person!

Anytime you want to talk, I will be here for you always. You are a beautiful soul. And this is the kind of energy I want to be around. I love this spiritual forums. Nice and friendly people here. I feel at home. 💗💗💗💗💗
Old 09-02-2022, 11:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, thank you, yes I am.
Edited my answer, wrote too much LOL. I have a tendency of doing that, sorry about that.

P.S. It wasn't too much you wrote, I enjoyed the story you told about your previous life with you and your Father, which was very interesting!

I will also try that Past life regression, maybe that can give me some clarity. 💛🧡💛🧡
Old 09-02-2022, 11:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
It would be nice if you could meet him in person I think.

Yes I hope so. I would be too nervous, since it's been too long. I wouldn't know what to say. But I definitely want to be in the comfort of his arms. Like a child being comforted by a parent. 😊💜
Old 10-02-2022, 03:29 PM
asearcher

You're so welcome, hearts right back at ya =) hoping for the best