Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-02-2022, 09:29 PM
asearcher

is how we parted how we will see each other again?

just a thought..

i wonder is it how we part from those we have shared a past life with here on earth - is how we will feel then automatically about them later when we meet them again?

Or is it a plan made up in heaven before - that will decide what characters there will be, characteristics, and then determine how we will feel about each other when then facing each other again?

i have no memories at all of being in a heaven or planning a life.

Please share your own experiences

Last edited by asearcher : 15-02-2022 at 05:19 AM.
Old 15-02-2022, 04:22 AM
Master
In my last life time, I was a pacifist and died instantly.

In this life time, I am not fond of war.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-02-2022, 04:24 PM
Master
Mmmh interesting…. My ‘past lives’ have all had magic in them and manifesting matter—- I carried forward my memories like I only part reincarnated… I can still remember the children and twin flame- and the people that broke into my house/they would go on to be my intent and purpose family.. lol

Probably around my 30th reincarnations definitely my 60th - I should find memory confinements.. I doubt I’ll forget the children- they were the first thing etched into my soul and mind- if I had any information it was regarding their images… I didn’t see anyone else- at least they were fuzzy- they are the truth to me—- hard not to forget the truth—- as far as the self goes I’ve got amnesia at the moment- surrounding the self I probably find I have worse amnesia—-

I like to think I’ll remember but forgetting would be the total net force of the force (affect & effect) acting on me through my ‘accidents’…

Reincarnation never was harder - imagine the light in your tongue or eyes - burning that is incredibly harsh- fires make me lethargic…

I probably would rather die naturally but I doubt that will happen this time around- the fire is better than being stuck??! I would have to live for pain??

It’s all a lie/ pseudo… but it still makes the difference: I had one accident in the fire my last 2 avartas away and I still have scars.. it’s not my friend / clean reincarnation I’m after- when they carry forward I presume I have to “pay it forward “ in some unfashionable way???

I’d rather not remember- but it does seem to remember???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)