Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-10-2015, 05:56 AM
Master

Opinions on 2 spreads please :)

Because sometimes I ask funny things of my cards on a whim, just to see how they respond. And when I'm confused by the answers, I come here

* Fountain Tarot

1) "What's the most challenging thing about me as viewed by prospective love relationship partners?"

3 cards - 8 of Cups rev, 2 of Cups, 4 of Cups rev

I have NFI with this combo. Coming back + loving + leaving? I feel like these are three (lovely) cheeses that don't really go together...

2) "What can I do to up my 'searching-for-new-love' game?"

Situation: 9 of Cups (vibe: "tee hee!")
Need to know: 8 of Swords
Advice: The Lovers (vibe: partnership, harmony, transcendance)

My first thought with this one, in regards to the first two cards, was that it's actually important for me to focus on being grateful towards all the good things I already have, because my hands are tied right now re: circumstances so may as well make the best of it And then perhaps, by going through this process, I'm going through growth?
Old 19-10-2015, 07:25 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Because sometimes I ask funny things of my cards on a whim, just to see how they respond. And when I'm confused by the answers, I come here

* Fountain Tarot

1) "What's the most challenging thing about me as viewed by prospective love relationship partners?"

3 cards - 8 of Cups rev, 2 of Cups, 4 of Cups rev

I have NFI with this combo. Coming back + loving + leaving? I feel like these are three (lovely) cheeses that don't really go together...

Expanding on what you have already got, prospective partners proosibly realising that this is your 'return' to the relationship game, so may be wary of any emotional baggage that you carry (men hate having to deal with 'feelings' especially when they stem from a previous relationship).
The fact that you are wanting to actually build a proper connection, as opposed to 'having some fun' may also be challenging. You are making it clear that you are not interested in 'no strings flings, you are looking for the real deal.
You are in no way passive about your needs and what you want from a relationship. You are not sitting back all submissive just waiting for these men to win you over, if they don't come up with the goods, the bye bye mister. That's my take on them anyway.
Old 19-10-2015, 03:21 PM
55Degrees

Sorry for the break in service, I decided to Google the images once I finished work. I tend to find that the artists depiction can add nuances to the actual meanings in the cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily

* Fountain Tarot

2) "What can I do to up my 'searching-for-new-love' game?"

Situation: 9 of Cups (vibe: "tee hee!")
Need to know: 8 of Swords
Advice: The Lovers (vibe: partnership, harmony, transcendance)

My first thought with this one, in regards to the first two cards, was that it's actually important for me to focus on being grateful towards all the good things I already have, because my hands are tied right now re: circumstances so may as well make the best of it And then perhaps, by going through this process, I'm going through growth?

Situation, (okay booooooring image analysis ahead). RWS usually shows Mr Smug sitting in front of his collection all 'Oooh look at me, I am perfectly with all my cups thank you!'.
This dude has his cups out in front of him, a bit like a seller at a Moroccan bazaar. 'Looky looky, you like' he's offering the opportunity to look, to handle and choose, but he's holding on to one 'Mine!'.
Interpretation - don't be afraid to show your emotional side, as in sharing your hopes and aspirations about finding a long lasting relationship. Are you fearful of losing yourself in a relationship? It's just that cup the dude is holding is really standing out to me as if saying 'this though, is what I'm keeping for myself'.

Need to know, I'm interested that the swords in the image are pointing at her throat.
Don't be afraid to speak out. And I'm feeling this as being afraid to make the first move with a guy. Almost as if you hold back from engaging with someone who piques your interest. Speak up girl, shy bairns get nowt.

Advice.(I can't find the image online) Look for guys who sound like a male version of you, interests, sense of humour, favourite films. Something that gives you common ground. They may be a burly builder by day but when a guys lists Bridget Jones or Notting Hill as one of his favourite movies, BANG he becomes interesting, and those little things can be quite a conversation starter. Find similarities that gives you mutual ground, not just on the career, intellectual or income level.

That's all I can think to add