Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 05-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Master
Enjoying this thread, good food for thought :)
Ty.
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 05-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"Regarding "the Movie"; When the interogation of Neo scenes are stopped, and scrutinized...

"Some personal information can be seen on Thomas Anderson's "criminal record" that Agent Smith glances at when he interrogates Neo: ...
Neo's place of birth is "Lower Downtown, Capitol City" ...

Seconds later a photocopy of his passport can be seen.
There the place of his birth is CAPITAL CITY USA, his date of birth is the 13th of September 1971,
the passport was issued on the 12th of September 1991 and will expire on

the 11th of September 2001."

Yet, the movie was released two years prior, in 1999

Here is one to ponder: What if we do live in a Matrix, what if we are just some sort of computer program or hologram? What if none of this is real at all...

And then what if there is no God? What if all the God's, Goddesses and saviors were nothing more than part of the program? Or what if they were computerized images of the people who created the Matrix as a way to insert themselves into our "reality" and interact with us and pass certain ethical and moral codes on to us?

What if we are a grand experiment that has the ability to learn and evolve and our creators have helped us do so by digitizing themselves and downloading themselves into our hologram?

What if heaven is nothing more than the next level of the game? What if there's nothing out there but people watching us on a screen or on some holodeck like universe?

If this is all an illusion, what makes us think that people like Jesus, Buddha or any other wise teacher or prophet was anything other than part of the program? And what if they were all just dropping clues that Heaven or Nirvana, ie, being absorbed back into all that is, was just another way of saying that we will disperse back into electronic particles in the end when our digital clock runs out? Or do they take the program that was our memory and recreate us in some "celestial" setting as a reward for doing what they want us to do and obeying their influences throughout time? Or at least what we perceive as time...

Now that can trip a mind out!

Last edited by Mind's Eye : 05-12-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
Here is one to ponder: What if we do live in a Matrix, what if we are just some sort of computer program or hologram? What if none of this is real at all...

And then what if there is no God? What if all the God's, Goddesses and saviors were nothing more than part of the program? Or what if they were computerized images of the people who created the Matrix as a way to insert themselves into our "reality" and interact with us and pass certain ethical and moral codes on to us?

What if we are a grand experiment that has the ability to learn and evolve and our creators have helped us do so by digitizing themselves and downloading themselves into our hologram?

What if heaven is nothing more than the next level of the game? What if there's nothing out there but people watching us on a screen or on some holodeck like universe?

If this is all an illusion, what makes us think that people like Jesus, Buddha or any other wise teacher or prophet was anything other than part of the program? And what if they were all just dropping clues that Heaven or Nirvana, ie, being absorbed back into all that is, was just another way of saying that we will disperse back into electronic particles in the end when our digital clock runs out? Or do they take the program that was our memory and recreate us in some "celestial" setting as a reward for doing what they want us to do and obeying their influences throughout time? Or at least what we perceive as time...

Now that can trip a mind out!

Siddartha represented mankind transcending the Matrix.
Jesus or Yeshua represents The One Who comes from a greater reallity, and abides apart from the Matrix.
Or, in "Eternity"

Beccause the material world is the "lessor" reality, and illusory, doesn't mean that nothing is real.
There is the Construct, and Creation, and there is that which is apart from the Construct, and Creation; which is the greater reality and Truth. Involving the timeless.

What does Science today tell us about time and space?

Because "The Matrix" isn't "real", doesn't mean that nothing is real.
So then, "What is real ?", is the question posed.

This is where the various links I've posted come in. Such as this:
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

All the above can be substantiated by cross referencing between the ancient scriptures, and what Science is telling us today. Such as in Einsteins statement in my profile quote. Physicists have been involved with discovering the greater reality, and Truth.
Then, there are also the many NDE acounts to read.

What are "Ethics" and, "Morals", except the indications of the greater reality which exists
Answers are to be found, but one has to seek them.
What do those who pass on and return tell us?

They tell us that Love is the rule, apart from Ego, and this is what ethics and morals are about. To go and state that Ethics and Morals are a sort of slavery, is indication of being wayward, and Egoic in manner.

So then, bottom line is that "Transcendance" is the goal, and Objectivity, and not Subjectivity.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Master

"Jupiter Ascending"; the latest cimematic work by the Wachowskis, is to be released on, 7/25/2014.

A date of portent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2521166/Mila-Kunis-Channing-Tatum-share-passionate-kiss-trailer-Jupiter-Ascending.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Master
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2522482/Is-universe-hologram-Physicists-believe-live-projection.html?ico=ushome^headlines

As things progress... More in the News regarding the actual situation, and greater Objective reality. Further involved research.

Last edited by Morpheus : 12-12-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Gracey

http://sciencethat.com/?p=107
Old 16-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Master
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/259205/scientists-discover-second-dna-code

"Scientists discover second DNA code

It has long been believed that DNA is responsible for telling the cells how to make proteins, but thanks to an international collaboration of research groups scientists now believe they have identified a second DNA code,
one that instructs cells on how genes are controlled."

Old 19-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Master
"Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy." (The World).

But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy.
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

Reference:
http://biblehub.com/john/15-18.htm

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. ... "
Jesus

Old 05-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Master
"It was a terrible accident but nothing severe was happened afterward despite hitting my head.
All I can remember is that I saw my self lying on the street (Also I think that I saw myself sitting there looking for something before I fainted )
I have this weird feeling as if I have seen myself both out of my body for a few seconds and then within my body!"

"Did time seem to speed up or slow down?....
Everything seemed to be happening at once; or time stopped or lost all meaning...."

Old 13-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Master
Before there was, "The Matrix", Existenze", or "The 13th Floor"...
There was "Tron".

"Dumont:
All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/trivia?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu