Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-09-2020, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder

very unusual dream circumstances

I wrote previously about repeated visitation dreams from a former classmate who died by suicide in 2014.
I just found my dream journals that I kept from 2009-2010 and had an almost identical dream with him on the exact same date of the year in 2009 and 2010.
In both dreams, we were holding hands but no word was spoken.

I had forgotten about these dreams. I did not have any more dream with him documented in my journal but I had dreams of things he was doing (which I did not know at the time)
what has been happening?
Old 08-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Gracey

sounds like your souls are connected, bonded.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:19 AM
Elfin

I would agree with Gracey... You share a soul connection that is very strong..... Do you talk to him?... I would talk to him as often as possible... He will hear you....
Old 09-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Administrator
I would agree with both gracey and Elfin.if you see him again ask him what he wants speak to him

Namaste
Old 09-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Pathfinder

I asked him in one of the first dreams '' why did you come in my dreams?''
His answer was '' you need to go and listen to that song from Titanic''
me in the dream 'Titanic? what kind of an answer is that? It is a love story''
''You heard me'' he said and smiled.

I did listen to the song as soon as I woke up and my jaw dropped really. The very first sentence is:

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.''

I have had about thirty visitation dreams in the last year and I have paranormal occurrences of all kinds, not on a daily basis, but every few days.

I am trying to figure out what has been really going on between us.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:23 AM
Gracey

Beautiful message!
Old 10-09-2020, 03:41 AM
Elfin

...I mean , it IS almost like a scene from "titanic".... Could I ask whether you were romantically linked to him prior to his passing?...or just friends?... Or indeed just "some-one" you knew?.... Please don't answer if it's too personal...
Old 10-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...I mean , it IS almost like a scene from "titanic".... Could I ask whether you were romantically linked to him prior to his passing?...or just friends?... Or indeed just "some-one" you knew?.... Please don't answer if it's too personal...

I have said that myself. He dies and she lives and it is a tragedy.
The movie came out during our university program (4 year program) and the song was played at our grad banquet.

We did not date, but everyone thought we did or would until one day he lost it with me for no reason that I could ever figure out. He told me not to speak to him (not so nicely) and I said '' don't worry I will never speak to you again''. In my mind at the time, I thought '' this person can hurt me from now until eternity and this is ending right here right now''. I was hurt at a level that did not match who he technically was to me (a friendly classmate).

I actually ignored him totally for the next two years, but I would see him in class and in labs every day as well as social events. We never spoke again after that. He would come around and talk to my friends when I was around, but I ignored him.
His brother told me that he never found '' the one'', not even any meaningful relationship. The irony is that all the girls had a crush on him so how he remained single for the rest of his life is a mystery to me.

The first time I actually saw him was on the first day of our program. At the time, I had been in a relationship for two years (so not really there to check out guys) but when he came in the door, I felt some energy over my body and it was like someone said in my head '' he will not be just another face in the crowd''. This was in 1994 and I remember this like yesterday.

I actually had a dream with him in it last night, I woke up three times and went back into the same dream. It is like I saw him all night and was at that place with him all night. We were in our early 20s and in some type of retreat/camp for young adults.

I would love to hear inputs on this. thanks
Old 10-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
I have said that myself. He dies and she lives and it is a tragedy.
The movie came out during our university program (4 year program) and the song was played at our grad banquet.

We did not date, but everyone thought we did or would until one day he lost it with me for no reason that I could ever figure out. He told me not to speak to him (not so nicely) and I said '' don't worry I will never speak to you again''. In my mind at the time, I thought '' this person can hurt me from now until eternity and this is ending right here right now''. I was hurt at a level that did not match who he technically was to me (a friendly classmate).

I actually ignored him totally for the next two years, but I would see him in class and in labs every day as well as social events. We never spoke again after that. He would come around and talk to my friends when I was around, but I ignored him.
His brother told me that he never found '' the one'', not even any meaningful relationship. The irony is that all the girls had a crush on him so how he remained single for the rest of his life is a mystery to me.

The first time I actually saw him was on the first day of our program. At the time, I had been in a relationship for two years (so not really there to check out guys) but when he came in the door, I felt some energy over my body and it was like someone said in my head '' he will not be just another face in the crowd''. This was in 1994 and I remember this like yesterday.

I actually had a dream with him in it last night, I woke up three times and went back into the same dream. It is like I saw him all night and was at that place with him all night. We were in our early 20s and in some type of retreat/camp for young adults.

I would love to hear inputs on this. thanks
WOW.... And the love is just so apparent and beautiful.... You could make your own film about this.... It is OBVIOUS...even in his afterlife , how much he loves you.....he will not ever leave your side..... The two of you were always meant to be together forever......a very very special connection.... Love to you both..