Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-09-2020, 04:46 AM
Master
Color DREAM: NOT AWARE OF MAIN CHARACTERS TILL 20 YEARS LATER

When I was 8 years old, I had these terrible nightmares every night.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I would get to sleep and like clock work, I would be chased down by these beautiful, Amazon looking, big breasted, curvy women who had male genitalia.

They would catch me and put me inside a standing hollowed tree and wrap the tree with barb wire. They never did anything sexual to me and I always managed to escape.... only to repeat everything all over again the next night.

As for me, I was brought up in a rural area. Our school had no literature about such people. My parents, friends, relatives, etc. never spoke of such things.
20 years after the nightmares, I physically saw that such people existed.

My question is: how did knowledge of these people get in my dreams and why did it take 20 years for me to physically find out about them?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-09-2020, 05:03 AM
Master

We're born innocent, and as kids we're more open to perceptions, have less prejudices about what can be and what can't be. I believe you probably tapped into some future probable self that experienced whatever you dreamed at the time. I never experienced neither awake, nor dreaming what you described.

If you're open to an even more daring explanation ... maybe you didn't experience those dreams, and you just created a past in which you did, when you were impressed by what you experienced 20 years later ... We continuously create not only the future, but the past too based on our present.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Elfin

Wow John... I honestly have never come across anyone having dreams like these , at such a young age...and for them to be re- curring too.... I would not even begin to imagine what these dreams mean.... If any of my son's had experienced these dreams , at this age...as a parent I would naturally be alarmed. And I would maybe have tried to find out ,from somewhere/ someone...why these dreams/ nightmares were occurring....
Old 07-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Wow John... I honestly have never come across anyone having dreams like these , at such a young age...and for them to be re- curring too.... I would not even begin to imagine what these dreams mean.... If any of my son's had experienced these dreams , at this age...as a parent I would naturally be alarmed. And I would maybe have tried to find out ,from somewhere/ someone...why these dreams/ nightmares were occurring....

To me, when I was 8 years old, these dreams were terrifying. In the bedroom were 2 beds and my bed was the fartherest from the walk-in closet. I would fall out of bed and sleep under my bed or would end up sleeping in the walk-in closet. This would happen, each and every night.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
To me, when I was 8 years old, these dreams were terrifying. In the bedroom were 2 beds and my bed was the fartherest from the walk-in closet. I would fall out of bed and sleep under my bed or would end up sleeping in the walk-in closet. This would happen, each and every night.
I mean it's just terrible really.... I can only imagine how terrifying they must have been to a young child... Did you ever tell anyone about them at the time ??..
Old 07-09-2020, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
I mean it's just terrible really.... I can only imagine how terrifying they must have been to a young child... Did you ever tell anyone about them at the time ??..

Back then, you were expected to "wear your big boy shoes". My step brother knew because he shared the bedroom with me but he never said anything. I was 8 and he was 15. I remember he would come in the walk-in closet to get his clothes and he would see me in the further, inner most corner of the closet trying to sleep.

Old 07-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

My question is: how did knowledge of these people get in my dreams and why did it take 20 years for me to physically find out about them?
I have psychic dreams all the time -- it's magic
Old 09-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Master
Warning,warning.Incoming negative comment.

A little out of topic,but you mentioned that you were seeing number patterns since you were a child.https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=136904&page=5

Of course in my mind,your nightmares and the appearance of these patterns are related.(opinions can differ).
Old 10-09-2020, 04:19 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Warning,warning.Incoming negative comment.

A little out of topic,but you mentioned that you were seeing number patterns since you were a child.https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=136904&page=5

Of course in my mind,your nightmares and the appearance of these patterns are related.(opinions can differ).
Hi Lomax... I LOVE your warning alert !!!.... However ..I'm not sure it is a negative comment at all... In fact it could be a very positive one .... And at least you are able to offer an explanation, whereas I was un-able to...
Old 10-09-2020, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Lomax... I LOVE your warning alert !!!.... However ..I'm not sure it is a negative comment at all... In fact it could be a very positive one .... And at least you are able to offer an explanation, whereas I was un-able to...
Depends of how we see things.