Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 18-02-2020, 07:44 AM
Suspended

Natural remedy for depression

Hey there, that’s a great question. There are actually many ways to cure depression. I found a video on Youtube that explains a few simple ways on how to cure depression.

I’ve tried many different ways to cure this. Here’s a link to a video that gives some great tips.

dausel.co/sxRvtA

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says “I am not a robot”
And then you will be redirected to the Youtube video that shows the remedy for depression.
Old 29-02-2020, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Natural remedies for anxiety

Natural remedies for anxiety
Among many anti-anxiety medications, there are still some anxiety medications that are natural. There are basically natural herbal tranquilizers and other products that you can always keep at home, even without medical advice. But before we talk about treatment, let us understand better what anxiety is.
Understanding anxiety
Do you know that fear calms your spine? This fear becomes normal if it is something that is not routine, especially when you are going through a dangerous or worrying situation. For such mild cases, we suggest some natural remedies for anxiety.
For people suffering from anxiety disorder, however, the talk may be more intense and regular. Some of the symptoms may be fear, restlessness, irritability, tachycardia, shortness of breath and increased pressure, which appear without cause and often.
In general, anxiety without predictability or control is related to fear, whether real or imaginary. It affects many cognitive, emotional, physical, and behavioral aspects.
Worst of all, this problem affects 33% of the population according to the World Health Organization.
But what is the concern?
The concern was little known and difficult. But today it is considered the new evil of the century.
Basically, it is a serious disorder and should be treated appropriately so that complications do not arise in the patient's life.
Natural Remedies of Anxiety: Types of Anxiety
And few people know that there are different types of concerns. Among them are: generalized anxiety, social anxiety, anxiety disorder, anxiety crisis and anxiety attacks.
But according to the American Psychiatric Association, anxiety disorders differ in the types of conditions that induce fear, anxiety, or avoidance behavior. Each of them should be treated in an appropriate and specific manner and with the guidance of professionals in the field.
But, calmly, we will give you some tips for natural remedies for anxiety, so that you can use them daily.
How to identify anxiety
Despite being considered a mental disorder, there are many physical symptoms of anxiety. These include restlessness, impatience, irritability, fatigue, and fatigue.
Other symptoms may be difficulty in maintaining concentration, muscle tension, and sleep problems. Practices such as nail biting, pain, nausea, loss of memory, overcoming concerns are still some common symptoms of the problem.

One way to identify this is if anxiety and anxiety disorder become persistent and excessive in many areas, then observe it. For example, at work, in the family or at school, if this happens frequently, the problem should be treated correctly to avoid more serious problems.
Natural Remedies for Anxiety: Remedies for Anxiety
In general, treatment through psychiatric follow-up is recommended with the use of treatment. Psychological treatment is also recommended with the application of psychotherapy (with the use of cognitive-behavioral therapy).
However, two treatments can be used simultaneously depending on the severity of the disorder.
What are the natural remedies for anxiety?
1. Chamomile
Chamomile is one of the oldest and most famous medicinal plants. It has always been used as a natural remedy for many diseases, including a remedy for anxiety and nervousness.
This plant is widely used as tea. It can be taken at any time of day or night and its dry leaves are rich in bioactive substances, including flavonoids.
It is excellent for fighting anxiety-causing symptoms, helps reduce muscle tension, increases calm and improves sleep quality.
Chamomile's many health benefits include reducing abdominal pain, helping fight colds and flu, relieving headaches and anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Green Tea
Camellia sinensis comes from a plant called green tea. It is widely used by those who want to reduce weight and remedies, as it helps to activate metabolism, promoting greater calorie expenditure.
In addition, green tea contains an element called amino acid L theanine. Basically, it is an excellent domestic anxiety remedy.
2. Valerian
Valerian, known as Valeriana officinalis, is one of the home remedies for anxiety. A. is a plant of white and pink flowers, with a sweet aroma. In general, it is very present in Europe and Asia.
Like green tea, valerian is also an excellent remedy for natural anxiety. Among its substances with soothing and sedative properties is the amino acid L-theinine in its composition.
3. Citronella
Citronella is also a medicinal plant called Melissa, Roman Melissa, Melissa, among other names. Originally, it has been used for many centuries as a natural remedy for anxiety.
This plant a medium imaginary It can reduce heartbeat due to stress. Therefore, it also acts on the part of the brain that controls the autonomic nervous system.
4. Omega 3
Omega 3 is a healthy fat that has many health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory properties, acting as an excellent remedy for anxiety and nervousness.
Omega 3 helps in the production of neurotransmitters which are necessary for balancing the mood and helps in stress management.
5. Magnesium
Magnesium is a fundamental nutrient for the body and performs many functions in the body. It is also a great treatment for natural anxiety.
This can be achieved through diet, but magnesium supplementation is most recommended to help with the correct daily intake.
Magnesium helps relax the muscles and also acts on the nervous system. In addition to promoting the reduction of anxiety symptoms.
6. Vitamin B Complex
B vitamins are essential for the body, participating in various functions. They also help in fighting the symptoms of stress and anxiety, thus improving mood.
For example, vitamin B6 is an excellent remedy for anxiety and nervousness. It also helps to balance blood sugar levels and keep the nervous system healthy.

7. Passion
Another passion for natural remedies for anxiety is known as fruit flower. In many countries, it is an active component of a drug for anxiety and nervousness.
The herb is also widely used for insomnia problems. Like other sedatives, it can give the body tenderness, a feeling of laziness.
However, it can be more or less intense, depending on the individual.
8. Ashwagandha: Natural Remedies of Anxiety
This herb is also one of the main natural remedies for anxiety. And this is due to its ability to improve the body's response to stress.
Overall, researchers have found significant results in improving anxiety symptoms in people using ashwagandha. Furthermore, studies have shown that the herb is also capable of improving concentration and reducing fatigue.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:41 AM
Newbie ;)

8 Natural Remedies for Constipation

Hey there, that's a great question there are actually many natural remedies. I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple ways on how to make healthy and wellness.

I've tried many different ways to cure this. Here's a link to a video that gives some great tips.

https://dausel.co/5tww1e

Click the link above and once you land on the page click where it says "I am not a robot" and then you will be redirected to the YouTube video that shows how to make healthier.
Old 15-04-2020, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Anxiety

Dear, I wish you and all the members of the forum all the best.
Unfortunately, worrying about the worst things that happen to people. There are some great videos in YouTube.
Old 19-04-2020, 12:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Best Natural Remedy for Anxiety

i have experienced anxiety attacks in the past before. My solution was simple i calm myself down, drink water and sleep. i hope you will find this useful. Thank you
Old 16-05-2020, 08:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Talking The best and effective remedy for anxiety attacks

Hey there, that’s a great question. There are actually many natural remedies for helping anxiety and stress. I found a video on YouTube that explains a few simple ways on how to cure anxiety.

I’ve tried many different ways to cure this. Here’s a link to a video that give some great tips.

dausel.co/SMhqdi

Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says “I am not a robot” and then you will be redirected to the YouTube video that shows how to cure anxiety.
Old 22-06-2020, 12:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I've had anxiety for years and the best thing I have found is B_12 the vitamin and smoking marijuana lol.
Old 22-06-2020, 12:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Also most importantly is meditation. Meditation and mindfulness will help the most.To me that may be the only true cure because that's a way find the core issues that causes your anxiety .
Old 15-08-2020, 06:51 PM
Master
Naturally we want to get away from the discomfort of anxiety. But attempts to avoid and resist difficult feelings actually makes them worse by creating conflict in your mind... feeling and trying not to feel at the same time.

Mindfulness practice is for anytime anywhere during your day and can help very much with...
-being present in the reality of the moment (Anxiety is a subconscious pattern from the past.)
-developing slightly detached witnessing of it all, so you are no longer taken over by the feelings
-letting go of resisting into accepting, and allowing yourself to be as you are
-gradually becoming more aware, centered and balanced in your life
-developing a sense of inner connection, which enhances relationship connections as well

As simple as it is, there is some variety in mindfulness methods. This is a suggested practice:

*Begin by relaxing down, away from your head, into your breathing.

*Keep on breathing down in your belly... relaxing... letting go.

*Simply and neutrally notice whatever sensations, feelings or thoughts are going on now... and breathe with them.

*Placing one hand on your chest helps to keep your focus down in your breathing... and develops inner heart awareness with its comfort and healing influence.

I call it Heart Breathing.

It makes all the difference.

Old 13-02-2021, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Something nice

I think exercise will go a long way, then trying clearing unnecessary things off your to do list daily.
Also try eating lots of f