Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Guide

'A Storm is Coming'

This was the theme of a few dreams this morning. In one of them, I stood with others, looking into the distance where a multi-colored tornado had formed. It, along with the sky, was a mix of pinks, purples, and I believe blues. Pink was the most dominant color that stood out to me. The tornado twisted around itself, before a second tornado then formed to its left. There was a bit of an "oh ****, two twisters" moment. However, shortly after, the first one disappeared. There was the threat of the storm approaching our direction.

In another dream, I was apparently in or near Korea. In fact, it seemed I was more on its outskirts. There was this large space of open land with dark skies and dull grass, which is where I was. Way, way in one distance was some shadowy looking city. Nearby was a small town with dull stone walls bordering most of it on one side. It seems like it was the entrance into Korea. I was creating a large piece of graffiti to put on the bordering wall. Someone was talking to me. We drifted into a conversation about me not having a love life, and experiences with feeling waves of rejection, before returning to the point at hand. I said that people don't want to talk to me, but my graffiti will give them no choice, because the police will be forced to talk to me when they come to arrest me. The graffiti writing, which I had been painting, said 'A Storm is Coming' in large purple and possibly some pink letters. It was also said by this other person, as I looked upon Korea, that a storm is coming.

After that dream and waking up, I suddenly recalled my mother saying something about a storm coming. However, as I thought about it some more, I realised she never said such a thing, so that too was in one of my dreams.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
the first part seems premonitory. it suggests that the first signs of danger seem
to fade away, but another threat comes alongside it... these may involve the
unrest in korea specifically, or it could be something personal to yourself. the
dream mother statement might be as if from the 'universal feminine', which
would be a confirmation of there being a difficult time approaching.
in fact, since it was "another dream" that involves korea, the first was likely
speaking to some personal turmoil that may lurk at a distance to you. the
second bit seems to use korea as a means to provide a setting for your
possible upcoming troubles. rather than seek shelter from the threat(s),
you seem anxious to provoke a confrontation (within the dream), and this
might carry over into your waking experiences if you allow it to [you would
be inviting the 'storms' to overtake you in that case].
i suggest that it's better to avoid troubles where able [and you are able].
to get people to talk with you, speak with them about the things that they
have an interest in. be interested in what interests them -- inquire.

you are not alone in your experiences of life... the dream has had you
accompanied by and speaking with unspecified companions, who probably
represent your 'spiritual guides'.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Guide

Thanks Perfection and HORACE. I hope there aren't premonitions involved although the circumstances involving Korea did cross my mind.

One thing that stuck out to me was the emphasis on relationships. I would perhaps associate pink with 'love' in some shape or form, which may coincide with the discussion I had about feeling rejection (although the writing it in the graffiti was predominantly purple). But there then being a pair of tornados seemed all the more fitting, although the first one did of course dissipate not long after the second appeared. The two Koreas as was mentioned may tie into this as far as a whole divided. Interestingly, I recently pulled a divination card that is based on marriage. It mentioned a "marriage" that could reflect a connection between two people or even the likes of a person and a business opportunity. But it seemed to stress this coming very suddenly and mentioned myself, because of it, then becoming a force to be reckoned with. The whole thing would bring an upheaval and create big changes within myself and my life. I take those kinds of readings with a grain of salt but with the dream in mind, and plus that I've been recently been experiencing a lot of inner development and growth, we'll see. Maybe self-love is a message in there somewhere.

Thanks!
Old 05-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator
Color is often used to represent the different types of emotions hence the saying seeing red. Tornadoes generally represent emotional outbursts or arguments the spin out of control. It seem possible when life triggers your emotions new emotions join the original and sometimes they run away with you. Try to pay attention to the idea of primary and secondary emotions. We have reactions and then interpret the situation from that colored perspective sometimes triggering other feelings. I would say the dream is an indication you are gaining awareness of your responses to life triggers and sometimes are even successful at heading them off at the pass before they turn destructive.

I'd say the second dream indicates you possibly have an inner dictator undermining your efforts at relationships. A part of you sees the writing on the wall but other parts want to rush past the issue to avoid being confronted by your possible self hatred. We all have a coach side and an enemy side. The idea is to nurture the coach side so the enemy side doesn't turn into a dictator wreaking havoc on our life