Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 13-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Suspended
Guide

Rescue Remedy does work depending on one's emotional level ...
It didn't work during grief/desperation for relief even if I downed an entire bottle & sucked on 2-3 lozenges simultaneously ...
My stress was far too high & raw to have any effect ...
Use when slightly to moderatly unbalanced is good ...
Old 16-01-2017, 06:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I found Bach flower remedies very interesting and effective , speaking on my own experience :) . Have tried a lot of them starting with Clematis and i found it better working than homeopathic remedies with high potencies (my expirience). glad that i found your post , hope we can exchange experience :)
Old 19-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit's end
I found Bach flower remedies very interesting and effective , speaking on my own experience :) . Have tried a lot of them starting with Clematis and i found it better working than homeopathic remedies with high potencies (my expirience). glad that i found your post , hope we can exchange experience :)

I have been taking Clematis too, it has helped me ground a lot. I was taking homoepathy before, flower essences feel more effective. I am so eager to learn more about this. Bach flowers are amazing :)
What's your favorite essence ?
Old 19-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Master
So traditionally I hear walnut can help sensitives from unwanted influences, does anyone know any other essences that can help empaths/ sensitves deal with foreign energy. Or any essences that give protection ?
Old 20-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello angelic star :) . My favorite Bach flower is white chestnut , it really calm my mind , stopping me from overthinking :) .

About your question for unwanted influences and help empaths / sensitives i think Centaury should be also effective along side with Walnut , since they are in same group for "OVERSENSITIVITY" that Dr. Bach describe it. Centaury balance throat and solar plexus chakra , like the known german practitioner Mechthild Scheffer describe "A sensitive person has described how after first dosage of Centaury a powerfull sensation arose ,bringing the left and the right side of the body into lane and specifically concentrating in the solar pelxus and in the thyroid chakras".

About walnut symptoms stands "Difficulties of adjusting in transition periods of life. Wants to resist powerful influences and follow one's own true ambitions."

Also when you self analyse you can find similarities in symptoms that can cause difficulties choosing the right remedy so this might help ..

*Centaury - Easily influenced because of own will is weak.
*Cerato - Easily influenced because one does not trust one's own judgement.
*Scleranthus - Easily influenced because of total lack of mental focus ; is all the time torn to and fro at energy level.
*Wild Oat - Easily influenced because ambitions not definite.
*Honeysuckle - Easily influenced because mind largely dwelling on the past.
*Clematis - Easily influenced because tends to dwell in fantasy world .
*Walnut - Easily influenced because of increased sensitivity and instability during important phases of new beginnings in life .

===============

There are also Karmic Flower Essences divided to group similar to Dr. Bach .
"White Bluebell - Flower Essence" is for protection.

And "Auric Protection" which is Flower, gem and crystal essence combination.

For Auric "essence" my guess is they are made on similar process like homeopathic remedy on very very low potency .

p.s. this is only informative since i'm not certified practitioner :) .
Old 27-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Experiencer

Hi Angelic star,
I've used rescue remedy on my dog when he was stressed over something, he showed an almost immediate improvement, a good test, as he had no idea what I was doing (other then giving him something he didn't like -lol).
I also recently started my husband on balanced child essence which isn't by wild child essences ( you can google it), he was so much less grumpy, when we ran out I didn't immediately replace it, he went back to being moody, grumpy and generally a bit of a git. I repurchased it just after Christmas, he's is back to bring better tempered again. If ever I doubted the essences, that was the decider for me. He doesn't even really know what he's taking, he just drinks the water )I tell him it's arsenic heehee).
Have used some others as well (on me and my boys), if you want to know mlr let me know :)
Old 30-01-2017, 02:57 AM
Super Moderator
I liked rescue remedy (or was it the tiny shot of brandy it contained? LOL) But yes it helped me once.

I tried it on my dog when she was shaking with fear at a vet visit. The rescue remedy made her 100% worse. I vowed never to give it to her again! Don't know why that happened. Unless it was her reaction to the alcohol drops contained in it.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Experiencer

LOL! Oh my goodness Light lady! You just cracked me up! But I love the info too. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light lady
He doesn't even really know what he's taking, he just drinks the water )I tell him it's arsenic heehee).
Old 15-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

😂😂. He's very good though, he puts up with me dosing him up!
Old 06-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I see no one has responded.
I have too long and wonderful of a story or two....suffice it to say...
Rescue Remedy really works, I know!

However, Bach Flowers are like dinosaurs to me...there are Angelic Flower Essences far superior out there, just sayin.
Many from the New England area.

I found Bach Flower Remedies some years ago and had some worthwhile experiences with them, and didn't think another version could compare or be effective in the same token, but now I am intrigued and inspired by your post and suggestion.

See, now I am alcohol-free and also weary of where the alcohol in bach flower remedies is derived from (and also couldn't eat the rescue remedy pastilles I used to enjoy due to their ingredients) so while I still own some of them and used some a couple times since my stance against the alcohol ingredient, I would love to explore other options, that may even be superior.

I have a couple books on Bach Flower Remedies and really did and do believe in them. even though it is hard to accept the magical simplicity and reality of them working and how, etc... so while I don't want the alcohol, and the bottles I have are years beyond their expiration date lol, I would still take them and am tempted to use some again right now.. but I'd much rather try another option if there are ones out there that are free of alcohol or other unsavory ingredients. I would like to work on less confined thinking, and not assuming only one way is the sole successful way to do or create something because if the flowers' essences do exist, which it seems clearly they do, then they must be open to more methods of extraction and whatnot.

And since I first learned of Bach flower therapy, my love and admiration and adoration for flowers has grown immensely. I marvel at them now and have spent a lot of time soaking them in and exchanging energy with them I guess. they are one of my greatest loves. I also took what I think are awesome pictures of them seemingly moving like spirits (I just shook my camera with the flash on but I just think they turned out enchanting) but anyway I am just in love with flowers lol. so on that note I suppose it's worth trying to connect with them even more, on a soul level like using the tinctures apparently deliver. I know we can easily commune with nature and I had a stint talking to trees too til I realized I have to stop seeking signs everywhere cuz they are everywhere lol and almost anything can help tell us something.. but yeah, I love this topic thank you. If you're reading this Miss Hepburn please share the angelic flower essences you were speaking of if you like, or any alternatives that seem fitting