Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Roo

I think dreamer is right. If we remember that All is Oneness, we'll see that the dark is as much part of us as the Light. Acceptance is key. It may seem frightening and strange, but it's all for the Greater Good. Things are being healed in your friend...there is no cause for alarm.

I know how it feels to want to do something, so what I would suggest you do is surround the person with Love. Remember what I said in another place about Being.
Old 21-12-2006, 02:54 PM
spiritalk

When running circles, it is important to have an experienced medium in charge of the spirit connection for all concerned. If this is a constant thing in a circle, it is time the individual take charge of their own mediumship...no one else can do this for them...it is personal responsibility how they handle any talents they possess.

It might be noted here...this spirit will eventually be a disruptive influence to the circle as a whole. So the important aspect is in having the individual come to terms with their own mediumship.

Disruption in their home would not be uncommon, because they are not in charge of the opening to spirit realms and they are welcoming all and sundry. There is a definite lack of knowledge and good practices to this whole thing. But until the medium themselves is willing to do something, it will continue.

The tools we use for mediumship begin with our own mind...take charge is the first admonition to any good mediumship development.

God bless, J
Old 13-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Bohemian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
This is my opinion and i don't have much experience in this area, but the fundemental question I would be asking myself would be - are these spirits seperate from me or are they in fact part of my self, seeing no distinction between the inner and outer gives greater freedom to heal those dark parts of myself that need to be healed i find - I cannot be frightened of myself after all, no matter how dark it gets in fact the darker it gets the more i am challenged to love and forgive and have compassion for those aspects I have judged and neglected for too long. I hope this makes sense?

That makes great sense and you really hit the nail on the head!!
I had to go through a shedding so to speak. Long story.. But in my child hood period of my life I had accumilated alot of negativity it just snowballed . As a sensitive child picking upon everything and living in a really negative environment, I had no tools or any knowledge of letting go of the energies around me. So when I really'opened up and was ready ,I had to litterally battle my own inner demons..I t was insane!!
But I firmly beleive that you are never given anymore than you can handle and I was ready to some degree to finally confront them.

I have had people who I haven't seen in a while, comment on how i am 'different' i look different.. Just a complete change in my energy field.

I feel this guy is not bad or maybe even intentionally attracting these things into his home and life. He just hasn't faced his inner demons yet...
I ti s ascarry thing to admit to . Not alot of people will admti for fear of public admonishment. Especially from the metaphysical community . Where for what ever reason we are suposed to be beyond that..
Old 15-01-2007, 02:58 AM
Luke Wolf

I gave up being a medium for this one reason. I hate when spirits try to take over. My method to get them out was "hold on" to just enough of myself to channel, and enough I could quickly ground myself if things started to look bad. If you can't get a spirit out, deep meditation and cleansing rituals will help. Having the aid of another will also help, but is rarly needed.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:51 PM
spiritalk

There is no need for such a deep trance that you are not in some form of consciousness of the whole procedure. All spirit contact can be done with co-operation rather than giving in to another influence....which we have to identify as of love or not.

A partnership of love with a spirit guide with your best interests at heart, is the best approach and helps to confirm the trust issues.

God bless, J
Old 20-02-2007, 07:29 PM
spiritalk

And if you choose to bring out your dark side (for healing, or anything else) that is your personal journey....why bring it into a circle with other people? Being dark in any way is not a co-operate effort with the whole. A circle is developed for the good of the whole group, not one dark soul.

God bless, J
Closed Thread