Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-03-2016, 05:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Is this normal or weird?

So me and my friend are in the 9th grade. We were hanging out in my room watching a movie and I left for a few minutes to do some stuff. When I got back she was asleep in a funny way, like she was asleep on the bed, but her feet were sticking out on top of the TV stand (cuz it's right next to the bed). I thought they're cute cuz she has long toes and always keeps them pedicured.

Anyways so I started watching the movie again, but I got distracted cuz her toes kept wiggling a lot, and her feet were in front of the TV so I started playing around with them.

For example I pushed her toes back and forth, and they would start wiggling by themselves =P. Then I would hold them still to make them stop wiggling. Some times I did that when a song was playing on TV and her toes would start wiggling to the beat of the song.

I think she was probably dreaming about dancing the whole time, since we're both in dance class. Cuz her toes would randomly start wiggling in different sequences =P or they would wiggle really fast for a few seconds then stop. And I made them follow voice instructions too, like if I whisper "twinkle toes" her toes would start wiggling. If I say "point your toes" then they make a point like a ballerina.

Anyways is it normal that I was amused, and liked playing around with her feet when she was dreaming? Thanks!
Old 18-03-2016, 11:38 PM
Yaoughta

Yes. It's normal.
Old 18-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Guide

Hmmm... your dream is linking some connection between her toes and the TV/movie. I get a vibe of the performing arts here, you mention dance and beat of the song and stuff, and you fiddling with how to manipulate and control the feat/toes. funny how she stayed asleep, but then she was a symbolic friend in the dream.

Do you have a strong attraction to fashion, media, pop star, drama, you mention dancing.... some kind of performing arts or putting yourself out there. Maybe it reflects your desire to get involved and be in control of that situation. Like maybe you want to be a Film Director or Choreographer or stage manager or something.
Old 19-03-2016, 06:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
Hmmm... your dream is linking some connection between her toes and the TV/movie. I get a vibe of the performing arts here, you mention dance and beat of the song and stuff, and you fiddling with how to manipulate and control the feat/toes. funny how she stayed asleep, but then she was a symbolic friend in the dream.

Do you have a strong attraction to fashion, media, pop star, drama, you mention dancing.... some kind of performing arts or putting yourself out there. Maybe it reflects your desire to get involved and be in control of that situation. Like maybe you want to be a Film Director or Choreographer or stage manager or something.

I mean I was awake. She was the one asleep and dreaming cuz her toes kept wiggling like that lol