Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-07-2021, 04:00 PM
Knower
Visual hallucination

I sometimes had auditory hallucinations, and yesterday evening I had my first visual one. By the way, this doesn't worry me in the least, as (though I carry some burdens, but don't we all) I feel perfectly healthy. The hallucination was of a plant, which puts a smile on my face, because it's kind of the least startling possibilities. I had just laid down to go to sleep, and a saw a large plant at my bedside. I quickly realized that the plant couldn't possibly be really there, and then it disappeared into thin air. It fascinates me that a hallucination can be so vivid. Maybe it's related to the tomato plants I've been taking care of (I do feel something of a connection to it).
Old 01-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Ascender

I've woken up in the middle of the night and see one of my cats curled up on my bed fast asleep and when I reach out to stroke its body, my hand moves through the air touching nothing. But it's not a hallucination, my cat just traveled out of body to sleep in my bed with me, lol.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I've woken up in the middle of the night and see one of my cats curled up on my bed fast asleep and when I reach out to stroke its body, my hand moves through the air touching nothing. But it's not a hallucination, my cat just traveled out of body to sleep in my bed with me, lol.

Yes, this could be akin to seeing a spirit :-)
Old 04-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Ascender

I also have a cat with mad out of body skills. Mouse is a grey torbie (mix of tabby and tortie) Maine Coon mix. One night she is asleep at the foot of my bed and when I stretch out I feel the solid lump of her slumbering body. I wake up in the morning, open the door and she's the first one out of the door. I get down in the kitchen and start putting the food bowls down and notice she's not in the kitchen. Then I remember, she went in the back bedroom last night to be with Budley. I take the food bowls for my brother's cats down the hall and I open the door and sure enough, she was in the bedroom and she ran down the hall to her food bowl in the kitchen!

She astral traveled to my room that night and in the morning when I opened the door that was her astral body that left the room! She felt solid and looked solid to me!! In reality, her physical body was in the bedroom downstairs!

I've only read about such abilities! That is one gifted cat!
Old 07-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Master
"I've only read about such abilities! That is one gifted cat!"

What a wonderful account. It makes me wonder.........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-08-2021, 07:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

What a wonderful account. It makes me wonder.........

About what??
Old 08-08-2021, 08:09 PM
Master
I had this one particular dog. When I would be working on the house and break to eat, he would take some of my tools. What he did with them, I never could find out.

I wonder if that is him, who has been taking my tools...... again?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-08-2021, 08:10 PM
Master
He was a smart dog so maybe he was burying up wealth in that lifetime so he go and unbury it in a future life time?

Old 08-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
I had this one particular dog. When I would be working on the house and break to eat, he would take some of my tools. What he did with them, I never could find out.

I saw a documentary in which an animal communicator explained - about a particular dog - that he thought it was a funny game to hide things and let their human find them.
Old 08-08-2021, 10:08 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Have you asked him to bring them back?