Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 05-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Pathfinder
Psychic smells

Theres a specific smell that scared and disturbed me enough to make me have nervous breakdowns in a restaurant as a child.
No one seems to smell this smell but me. it is so distinct but indescribable and like nothing I have ever smelled before.

I woke up this morning smelling the smell on me. yet again, i was the only one that smelled it.

I wonder if it could mean Im marked for death soon.

I can also distinctly smell/taste energy, but this is more an energetic feeling sort of thing.
The smell I mentioned above smells very physical to me, but despite just how overwhelming it is to me, no one knows what i might be smelling.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:04 PM
Administrator
You can smell spirit as well as taste them it is the Energy. it does not mean you are going to die.
i would advice you to go to a spiritulist church near you.
they could give you some advice of what you are having. and help you.

Namaste
Old 05-04-2021, 07:47 PM
asearcher

Hello, I've had smells too and I'm not dead yet. I have become alarmed too. I think one or two senses over the ordinary will work even with the sensitivity to energies, smelling is one of them, feeling the energies or a person's energy getting sick is another, seeing is a third, and hearing... It's alright, you're not going to die from it =) it will pass.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Master
Agree with the above posts.
Also can you describe the smell?From what i experienced so far,angelics smell real good.
For example,Michael's energies taste like 'iron' and it smells like burnt or something.Others are more 'perfume like'.
Old 10-04-2021, 05:43 PM
Experiencer

People who have had some sort of spiritually transformative experience tend to be sensitive in various ways. Sensitivity to smells is just one example.
Old 20-04-2021, 02:09 AM
Guide
Iomax is right, smell has it's elemental correspondences to specific angelic forces like our other senses do. While this is known to allot of people the exact method of what to do about it has been deeply concealed.

You aren't dying, you are part of something that can't ever die or not exist anyways, but the body can lol. If it does die (and it will) eventually then we should spend our time trying to seek out a teacher that can deliver the methodology to us which we need to correct ourselves and leave this realm for good, lest we find ourselves stuck in the cycle of reincarnation over and again.
Old 27-04-2021, 06:05 PM
Experiencer
Your post reminds me of the smell of fear. It is a very intense and unpleasant scent, that smells a little like a carcass. When physical beings are intensely afraid, they emit this smell.

Maybe something scared you so bad when you were young that you emitted this scent and were able to identify it. You may recognize it again on you after a nightmare or other unpleasant experience.

Please don't be afraid of it. Instead when it comes, ask it where it comes from and why it is here. It may be here to provide information.

Z
Old 29-04-2021, 04:37 AM
Master
Sounds like you have quite a few psychic gifts...... as Native Spirit suggested, you might want to go to a Spiritualist Church or something like that to 'fine tooth' your 'gifts'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-04-2021, 08:22 AM
Elfin

Oh my goodness.... I am just so SORRY that all of this left you feeling fearful, and as though you were going to die..
You are very very gifted...
And given that you have these gifts , it certainly does NOT mean you will die any time soon.
You were given these gifts for a reason...
Because you are an important messanger and still have work to do here.... ( Yawn yawn.. I know !!! We don't always want more work !!!! )...
But when that "work" is to help others, and you see that you are helping others, that's where your reward comes.
Try not to worry...
You are one of the "chosen" ones...
Old 22-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Master
I’ve got no sense of smell...wonder what this means at these avatar’s!??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)