Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-03-2021, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Cat Strange things happening.

Hi ya'll. I'm very new here, i just am not sure where else to go on this. I've been dipping my toes in my own spirituality since i was like 11. I grew up around some of it and started collecting my own beliefs a little while later. Lots of dream work/lucid dreaming/dipping into astral stuff.
Spirits. It was sort of on and off.
Lately I've been really really struggling a lot with my spirituality and feeling confident in what I believe.
And as I struggle with it I feel like more and more strange things are happening.
I just want to know what you guys think of this one in particular, how should I take this? I don't even know what to make of it.
The other night me and my cousin were hanging out in her bedroom. We both work late night shift so it was around 3:40 in the morning when this happened. I had kind of lost track of time and was kind of high, jus chillin layin on the bed when i started hearing this strange music.
I was just listening to it, i thought it was kinda pretty, trying to make out what it was saying. We had opened the window earlier to smoke so the smell wouldnt be so bad, and I figured maybe it was my drunk grandma in her feels out on the back porch playing music or maybe it was coming from my cousin's phone.
I didn't really think about it at first, but then I did start wondering after a second where it was coming from. I looked up and my cousin was almost asleep??
So im like hey, do you hear that music?
and shes asleep so she wakes up, confused, looking around and stuff and then she hears it.
neither of us at this point have any clue where its coming from,
I start to get this really bad feeling, and i also realize the music is **** weird too. it's like in some other language, sounds like something you'd hear in a trance or meditation video or something of the sort.

I don't even know how to begin to explain it. I check my phone to make sure i'm not accidentally playing something, and i wasnt, she checked hers. im like freaking out at this point. It's 3:37 am and there's this creepy *** music playing and we cant figure out where its coming from or why.

Thats when i realize it sounds like its coming from right outside the window now, we couldnt pinpoint it before, and i freak out because at this point im thinking theres someone out there
and we're about to get stalked or something.
So i stand up and close it, lock it up, and you can still hear it, it sounds like it gets farther away and then it's right there again. then it sounded like it was in the wall before it went away.
it scared the everliving hell out of us. I thought I was hallucinating at first. but we both heard it and it was so loud and clear. there were no footstep sounds outside.
everyone else in the house is a grown *** adult and was passed out.
i literally sat on the side of the bed and shook for like 15 minutes after because i really believed there might have been a person out there watching us or being weird as all hell.
now in hindsight that would make zero sense.
I just don't know what to make of it?
This is the first time something this straightforward has happened to me,
There's been a lot of strange things that have happened to me but they've always been on the lowkey,
but i dont even know what to think of this.

Can someone maybe help guide me some here? I've been asking for a guide to help me navigate my spirituality, but why did this happen and someone else was there with me?
Could it be something else? It's so weird to me
Old 14-03-2021, 09:18 AM
asearcher

[quote=Scolodoll]Hi ya'll. I'm very new here, i just am not sure where else to go on this. I've been dipping my toes in my own spirituality since i was like 11. I grew up around some of it and started collecting my own beliefs
Hello,

I hear you. We have experienced sounds too that one can not explain, is without logic reason, and I'm not the only one hearing it. Yes, the other side is doing it. These days I carefully watch if other hears a sound too, before I act on it.

The Warrens called it when hearing low voices but not being able to what is said, exactly, "magic whispers", that too is the other side doing it, the type of music you heard sound a little like that.

Considering the household was crowded with drunk adults I am not surprised the other side took a chance as I think the walls get thinner with that kind of drug.

We have had that happen to us too.

Last edited by Native spirit : 12-07-2021 at 09:20 PM.
Old 14-03-2021, 05:21 PM
Master
Hi,

I would say that your request for a spirit guide has been heard. What is most interesting is that your cousin also experienced listening to that music. Your personal soul bond with her may be deeper than you think.

Navigating spirituality is different for each of us. It is very much like evolving your beliefs. You want to try out different thinking. Be adventurous. Find what you are drawn to and investigate.

May I suggest that you and your cousin do a joint meditation together where you both make the effort to connect with your spirit guide. I do this with a friend and the results are quite good. Then after the meditation share with each other that personal experience.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-07-2021, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Fear is a dangerous thing. A good homie i met in a joint, he said, his father taught him fear is. False Evidence Appearing Real. By giving yourself to your own fears, it caused your own freaking out ness. I have Warred with spirits and things of darkness. I have experianced great loss. I have came across, subliminal sounds that other people could not hear. I have came across, People casting spells and doing blood magic. The fact that you and your cuz could hear it together, and you thought it should of been too quiet to hear, makes me think that you made yourself stronger by being with her. Another thing, is when you "focused" on it you could tell the direction/movement of it. It was most likely either nothing important at all, or someone seen you opened your window and wanted to have you listen. I have opinion that maybe you couldn't understand it cause it was in another language, OR, maybe it was in words that you have never heard through thought, /through the silence of real sound. My advice, is too lookup ways to get past fear, for me it's singing/pretending that there is no danger in my fear. Hopefully you have many blessed days. Peace.
Old 12-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Administrator
I would agree with john on this

Namaste
Old 12-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Administrator
Please make sure quotes are no longer than two or three lines

Namaste