Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 22-01-2021, 01:13 AM
Seeker

does anyone know how to connect to people on this site

i connected to afew people on this site from the chat room but dont remember there usernames. when they connected i felt warm energy like unconditional love. but they didnt stay with me that long.. how can i connect to them because i want that feeling back
Old 25-01-2021, 08:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32
i connected to afew people on this site from the chat room but dont remember there usernames. when they connected i felt warm energy like unconditional love. but they didnt stay with me that long.. how can i connect to them because i want that feeling back
You have to put yourself out there !!.... Post things on different sites about the things that interest you... Be it nature, crystals, religion , dreams, or just things in general. That way , you will attract like minded people ... It can be a bit daunting to start with. But be brave !.... I was so nervous at first. It can be hard being the "new person" ... But very soon, and when you have "settled in", I can PROMISE, that you will be sending messages like this to other nervous newcomers.... Best of wishes.
Old 25-01-2021, 08:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32

Isn't it possible you could meet the same group of individuals again in the chat room? Why not re-visit it to see what happens and make a note of their names this time?

An alternative to doing that would be to post a request in all the forums here that might interest those individuals. I can't think of any other way you stand a chance of meeting them again.
Old 13-02-2021, 02:58 AM
Seeker

well i do know the username but the person has not been online since like 2 years
Old 14-02-2021, 06:04 PM
Experiencer

I didn't even realize there was a chat feature.
Old 14-02-2021, 07:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
I didn't even realize there was a chat feature.

I imagine it's little used....????
Old 14-02-2021, 10:56 PM
Administrator
It used to be very busy but it is not used very often now.
it could be that people just dont want to chat anymore. it is still open though

Namaste
Old 15-02-2021, 06:51 AM
Deactivated Account
I've used chat rooms occasionally but found it a horribly clunky way of communication. With instant messaging and easy video calling I would imagine few would now prefer the chat room format.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:36 PM
AbodhiSky

how do you get to the chat room or find it?
Old 19-02-2021, 06:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
how do you get to the chat room or find it?

Ask an administrator.