Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-06-2020, 11:03 AM
Pathfinder

Protective symbols

Hi I am looking for the best place to look for protective symbols and any wiccan and pagan symbols and what they mean. I would be happy if someone could put me in the right direction.
Blessed be 🖤🖤
Old 10-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi there

I am looking for the same thing and the ones I have tried so far and have had some good results with is the swastika mostly and recently Ive also been meditating some on the algiz rune symbol which is said to be very protective.

hamsa hand symbol is apperently quite protective aswell but I have no personal experience with it.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak
Hi there

I am looking for the same thing and the ones I have tried so far and have had some good results with is the swastika mostly and recently Ive also been meditating some on the algiz rune symbol which is said to be very protective.

hamsa hand symbol is apperently quite protective aswell but I have no personal experience with it.
I was going to say swastika
Old 10-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I was going to say swastika

Now we are two who have spread knowledge of its protective powers :)

I may add on this subject that I have had quite severe problems with being around people and if im in a supermarket for example my solarplexus thightens and becomes extremly anxious and one of the few things that have given me a world of difference in this regard was when I about a month ago summoned the courage to follow my +1 year long intuition of henna tattooing a swastika over my solarplexus.

Besides from now being able to mostly stay in my bubble when being around lots of people I have noticed people looking very happy to see me, neibours smile alot more at me and people in general tend to give me a big smile when we pass each other on the street and so on.

Sadly it will have to be scrubbed away in a month from now when I will move to live on campus with shared bathrooms :/
Old 10-07-2020, 04:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Sadly it will have to be scrubbed away in a month from now when I will move to live on campus with shared bathrooms :/
ignorant people will attack the swastika - they don't have any love for it - only hatred -- so I guess it's not so protective when you are surrounded by demons
also some bad people use the sign -- same as they do with the christian cross - and the rune you have mentioned

the devil tries to steal everything and ruin everything -- he does a good job of it - I actually think that the christian cross is evil because of it

but I love the swastika and it's not evil to me - but I am aware that evil people use it to -- same as the christian cross

a lot of Buddhas have swastikas on them

I have swastika tattoos - people have given me problems over it -- but evil people have given me problems for being a christian as well -- and for being a buddhist and not eating meat --- evil people will mess with you no matter what - they are possessed by demons
Old 10-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Sadly it will have to be scrubbed away in a month from now when I will move to live on campus with shared bathrooms

I think there is something seriously wrong with you being persecuted for being yourself
Old 10-07-2020, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
evil people will mess with you no matter what - they are possessed by demons

Thank you for being the first voice of reason I have heard in this whole swastika topic, really, thank you.

Have anyone ever physically attacked you if they seen your tattoos?
Because I cant think of any symbol driving people more Nuts than that one.

Do you know any way of protecting against people possessed by demons? Ive been attacked a few times now by possessed ones and I feel its just luck or divine intervention that ive managed to not get injured so far.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Have anyone ever physically attacked you if they seen your tattoos?
they have attacked my life in every way imaginable - yes I have been physically attacked

Quote:
Do you know any way of protecting against people possessed by demons? Ive been attacked a few times now by possessed ones and I feel its just luck or divine intervention that ive managed to not get injured so far.

I have rebuked demons in the name of Jesus Christ - actual spirit energy demons -- but I have never tried rebuking a demon possessed person right then and there --- it works against spirits but I don't know if it works on people who are possessed

I moved to a good town and all my problems from the hostile city magically went away immediately - I rebuked a lot of them by just moving away from them -- they can't attack you if they aren't around
Old 10-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Ascender
right now I like this one - it is protecting my health because I do monastic exercises that monks do in monasteries
it has the tai chi symbol and the Bagua -- both from Taoism -- I do taoist monk exercises --- buddhist monks also do the same exercises
if that's the sect you choose to be a part of --- it's not just a symbol - I actually do the religious exercises
I do tai chi and baguazhang - daily - all day every day - what I do is monks exercises

I guess taoism could be considered some kind of wicca --- they have sects that do magic - they have a lot of different stuff they do - it started with shamans
It's Chinese -- I also get into a lot of Chinese Buddhism mainly anything that has to do with kung fu -- I would probably be most comfortable around Aryan slavic pagans who use the swastika a lot -= or maybe norse folkish heathens viking type individuals - probably the slavs actually - I feel at home with the swastika -the Buddhists also use the swastika a lot -but I might not be so comfortable around a bunch of buddhists -- but I do Chinese religious exercises - so I consider this symbol protective - among others

Last edited by Hologram8 : 11-07-2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10
Hi I am looking for the best place to look for protective symbols and any wiccan and pagan symbols and what they mean. I would be happy if someone could put me in the right direction.
Blessed be ����
I follow a lot of pagan pages on https://vk.com/

I'm not really a fan of facebook

google chrome translates just fine - it's a great place to learn about slavic paganism

I'm sure there is probably stuff on facebook - but I prefer to avoid anything there

https://www.youtube.com/ search ---- everything is on youtube

https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...UDCAk&ua ct=5

.https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...sclient=psy-ab