Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2006, 01:34 PM
~Jay~

A bit strange....

A couple of nights ago I had a strange dream, then woke up at around 1.00am with some song lyrics going round & round in my head. It was an old T-rex song which goes like this...

No you won't fool the children of the revolution
No you won't fool the children of the revolution
No, no, no.

Then the day after I went into town with my mum, and was standing by her whilst she was asking a shop assistant about something, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a T-rex CD going cheap, for less than 3 quid. So I impulsively bought it, as I like alot of their songs, but only have an old cassette of their stuff. Track number 9 was the song I mentioned above - which in numerology is my life path number, incedentally!

Then around 1.00am I woke abruptly with the song going round & round in my head again, after having the same dream as before. Unfortunately the details of the dream disappeared from my mind a couple of mintutes after waking. I also sensed both nights that someone/thing was there in my bedroom with me at the time.

I was then looking at some information regarding Marc Bolan, the lead singer of T-Rex, when I noticed the date of his death was 16th September 1977, virtually 29 years after he died, at age 29!!!

During this time period whilst meditating, I also had a vision of the famous British comdedian Ronnie Barker (gawd knows why, lol!). So I decided to find out the date he died, and it was 3rd October 2005, virtually one year ago. So I'm now wondering spirit often come back to communicate with us around the anniversary of their deaths?

Incedentally, I've had a fair few 'celebrity' spirit visions over the recent months. Not going to start name dropping here, btw...... Though I do wonder why I'm getting all this!
Old 17-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Lapis

Thumbs up

Jaycee,

I like the sounds of your dream message and it's pretty obvious what it's confirming for you.

I've been having similar things happen like what you've described. I desire some something but don't want to search around out there for it for days and days (for all those reasons we're discussing on the Ascension thread). So the 'thing' I desired shows up at the first store/shop I go to. Effortless - I like this! We've read about how manifesting certain things so far is happening faster and easier than ever before, and we're actually experiencing it personally. It's wild about all the time connections and numbers/years etc. that are also talking to you through these physical manifestations.

For whatever the reason, I'll just toss this out, because it too is carrying other symbology and info. That's the age 29 thing. Astrologically everyone goes through their first "Saturn Return" that starts at age 29-31. Maybe there's a Saturn message in there for you at the moment? Don't know.....just a suggestion. Take a look at your chart and the current transits to see where Saturn is for you now just for the heck of it.

When I was younger I too had numerous dream contacts with different Americian movie, TV and music celebs. They were all alive however so my dreams with them were precognitive in nature because a few weeks or months later I'd see it (what I experienced in my dreams) on the TV. It does make you wonder "Why I'd pick up that?!"

I think at those levels (sleep) celebs are obviously far more accessible to the masses in general and especially to "sensitives". Many of them carry huge archetypal energies and attitudes for all the rest of us. I think that's another reason why sensitives can easily connect with many of them, both living and dead.

Also from personal experience, I feel that this is a phase of learning, because I hardly ever have these anymore. Many sensitives will spend many years or a couple decades receiving specific types of contacts, like with celebs who've passed on. I remember going through about 10 years of dreaming with people who were getting ready to die physically. These were strangers! What could I do except freak out and worry about all of it? Well, eventually I figured this phase of my personal learning out and discovered that I was learning how to be what I've heard called, a "death walker". A person on this side of the energy fence, talking and walking another person to the other side of that fence. In these ways we're their guides from this side!

Just enjoy your current phase of learnings Jaycee and realize that this type of other dimensional 'work' may change into something larger as you progress over the weeks, months and years. I believe there's many of us who've been and are currently being trained to be great stable "death walkers" for others. Think about the past disasters and about all the help from both sides that were needed then.
Old 19-09-2006, 04:02 AM
mikron

to even dare to state simple things your guides are trying to relay some meaning to you to TRAVERSE in this reality !

Be Humble and see the reflection to the Spirit

Namaste mikron
Closed Thread