Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Channelling other's higher selves/souls?

Does anyone here ever channel anyone else's higher self or soul? What does it feel like?

I'm not sure if the phenomenon that is happening to me is channelling but it's some sort of communication with other higher selves...
Old 08-12-2014, 11:32 PM
cheeneka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Does anyone here ever channel anyone else's higher self or soul? What does it feel like?

I'm not sure if the phenomenon that is happening to me is channelling but it's some sort of communication with other higher selves...

HI

Yes I think you are channeling ScarlettHayden, You have a lot of gifts. You have been showered with gifts from spirit. You are however sometimes hostile to the spirit who is trying to channel through you. That I know is not going to do me any favours but I can see that sometimes....

I am ready for whatever comes next :) x (ouch)

LOve cheeneka x
Old 08-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeneka
You are however sometimes hostile to the spirit who is trying to channel through you.

Omg.. it's not on purpose I swear I feel bad now...

(how did you know this???)
Old 08-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You have a lot of gifts. You have been showered with gifts from spirit.

I know but I feel closed off to a lot of them.. I don't understand. /:
Old 08-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Cheeneka do you do readings???
Old 08-12-2014, 11:54 PM
cheeneka

HI

I keep saying it..........love is the channel to knowledge and wisdom.
You do not go with your instinct, you keep trying to use logic instead.........
You have to just try and forget about ego and logic, the power comes through you, but you still want to be in control :) :) :)

Don't feel bad, use your sense of humour to laugh at yourself sometimes. :)

You have an extraordinary gift and you are very blessed you are a very evolved soul.

LOve cheeneka x
Old 08-12-2014, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
HI

I keep saying it..........love is the channel to knowledge and wisdom.
You do not go with your instinct, you keep trying to use logic instead.........
You have to just try and forget about ego and logic, the power comes through you, but you still want to be in control :) :) :)

Don't feel bad, use your sense of humour to laugh at yourself sometimes. :)

LOve cheeneka x

You're creeping me out.. this is too true.. man. /:

I know I cut myself off.. my logic and need for control does it.. ssiiighhhhhh.

Well.. you have confirmed that for me.. I know I'm not going crazy.. but I feel I do.. you know??? Feel like it's all my imagination...

Quote:
You have an extraordinary gift and you are very blessed you are a very evolved soul.

Thank you for your encouraging and kind words.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:08 AM
cheeneka

HI

We are all energy, we are all connected, we affect everyone around us.

Humility is a gift. Feeling humiliation and giving up control does not kill us, it just damages our ego. :) In a hundred years who will care if you gave up control or not..........where will your control be then? will it even matter that you wanted to be in control? it is so ridiculous when you think about it like that. We are eternal beings in another life you will someone else.You know you are not crazy, you live with yourself everyday.......:) x

LOve cheeneka x
Old 09-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
HI

We are all energy, we are all connected, we affect everyone around us.

Humility is a gift. Feeling humiliation and giving up control does not kill us, it just damages our ego. :) In a hundred years who will care if you gave up control or not..........where will your control be then? will it even matter that you wanted to be in control? it is so ridiculous when you think about it like that. We are eternal beings in another life you will someone else.You know you are not crazy, you live with yourself everyday.......:) x

LOve cheeneka x

I have issues with control (solar plexus chakra is such a problem area for me). My own sense of power was stripped away growing up. I feel like at the moment my control issues will ruin my future. Lol. I'm trying to claim back my own power.. but it keeps coming out the wrong way.

Step by step I guess. I trust myself and my path...

But yeah.. you're right...
Old 09-12-2014, 12:20 AM
cheeneka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I have issues with control (solar plexus chakra is such a problem area for me). My own sense of power was stripped away growing up. I feel like at the moment my control issues will ruin my future. Lol. I'm trying to claim back my own power.. but it keeps coming out the wrong way.

Step by step I guess. I trust myself and my path...

But yeah.. you're right...

HI

that is strange........synchronicity, I was brought up in an orphanage, then a terrible foster family...........our childhood can define us if we let it.............we are either a victim or a survivor...........don't let it define you. Throw out every burden that it brings to you..........forgive it.....forgive yourself and let it all burn away in the flames of the violet flame. :)

LOve cheeneka x