Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 15-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Ascender
The energy of the universe is love. Love is light, Reiki uses universal energy connection. God is love! All healing energy comes from source......the grace of god. I believe that religion is all about control......control=fear.
Reiki is universal life force energy.......the energy of god.
sorry.........i feel quite strongly about truth and Reiki's positive effect on the world.
Old 15-10-2010, 06:40 PM
lost imp

I've completed my reiki level one and all I know is reiki has brought peace and harmony into my life.I feel so happy and content when I have given a reiki treatment to another person so I cannot see how its a bad thing.
I feel that christians tend to see reiki as bad because they don't understand universal energy hence they don't understand reiki.
Old 15-10-2010, 06:42 PM
LightFilledHeart

How could universal life force be negative? I've been a practicing Reiki Master/Teacher for ten years, and I assure you it is nothing more than a conduit for passing love, light, and healing energy. It is non-invasive physically AND spiritually, in that it respects free will choice and will not force healing upon one who for whatever reason needs their sickness to get love and attention, or perhaps to give those things. For those who are ready to embrace healing (and who have no pre-executed Soul Plan that requires the condition in order for them to learn, grown and complete their karma), I've seen some results that are nothing less that miraculous! For example I saw an elderly woman in her 80's stricken with a debilitating stroke that left one side of her body totally paralyzed recover OVER NIGHT, finding herself able to execute full range of motion with no slurred speech or other impediments. In fact, she was sitting up in bed calling the nursing staff with her patient buzzer to request breakfast! In three more days she was released from the hospital and sent home. She is now 95 and still going strong! Most Reiki healings are more gradual, of course. I'm in no way indicating this is the norm! But in all the cases I've personally been involved with it has been a tremendous positive healing force, and not one single person was ever damaged or harmed by it.
Old 15-10-2010, 10:31 PM
Enya

BWAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Dear Lord, 'Reikians' indeed....

These people need some serious therapy. Reiki would be good.

Talk about not even bothering to discover the truth. I would defy anyone to tell me that this wonderful healing does not come from Divine Source.

They have clearly taken the story which Mrs Takata wove to make a Japanese system more palatible for post-war Americans (Christian teacher, visited Chicago, etc etc) and gone rambling off into their own little fear-filled dreamworld. Let's Reiki it and open their eyes...
Old 15-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, LightFilledHeart, that is an amazing story about the now 95 year old woman ! Hearing something like this, how can one even doubt the healing powers and wonderful benefits of Reiki ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
in the name of APU...thank you,get out,and please come again.

I will be sending you my superdeluxe superwhammy reiki healing ~ for your memory. And I'm not even into reiki (sender), but I willingly receive it.
Old 16-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
Yikes! Picky,Picky!!

I forgot to add the very argument that caused me think on all sides of the coin in relation to Reiki, THEREFORE , this is what I meant pertaining to UNHOLY.

in the name of APU...thank you,get out,and please come again.

Reikidangers is revealing the absolute, complete truth about reiki!
Why reiki is not the healing method of Jesus Christ is fully proved and many churches are putting this in writing. Jesus Christ and reiki are believed to be connected by some 60 Millions of reiki practioners worldwide. Many reikibooks are trying to support this deception through the repetition of the same reiki-stories, until it is becoming accepted as truth. But the spiritual reality of reiki is totally different of what it seems to be and doesn't replace the redemtion of our sin nor the Salvation as Jesus Christ gives us.

The purpose of this website is sharing the united Christian view on reiki, and to give honor were honor is due, to Jesus Christ.
1) By providing more then 40 links to different Christian Church websites, of all denominations, all warning about the occult of reiki and which are clearly proving that reiki was never used by Jesus Christ and reiki has a big negative spiritual impact on people ! (Eph.5–11) Several linked websites are made by saved ex-reikians/masters, who after get stuck in reiki, got saved by the Lord Jesus Christ! Giving their testemonies from allover the world, this to warn about the dangers of reiki in many different areas, confirmed by the Bible and the expieriances of deliverance-ministries worldwide.

2) To show, that the body of Christ is united and to share the good tidings of the Gospel to the poor (spiritually) the oppressed and captives. (Eph.5–14;Isa.61) In "reikispirits" you will find some testemonies from people around the world who were saved from reiki through this website, by Jesus Christ, Glory to God.
3) Warning both, Christians and ex-reikians, about the spiritual impact of reiki, with its Biblical backgrounds. Revealing the problem areas, which churches encounter nowadays when they meet reikians who ask for help. For those Christians who once started with reiki and think they became closer to God, without knowing what is really behind reiki spiritually and just are blinded by the manifestations, freedom and spirituality of it. Please read on and take your Bible. As for reikians, we believe that reikians are spiritual abused and completaly misguided in their truthful calling to serve God as supernatural healers. We love both of them and truly feel a deep compassion for the reikians, we wish that the glorious light of salvation and Truth in Christ Jesus will shine upon them, as in 2Cor.5-20 "God is making His apeal as it were through us, we beg you for His sake to lay hold on the divine Favor offered you and be reconsiled to God"

It's a shame that so many are misinformed especially those that were claiming to be ex reiki masters. Had they of been Reiki masters that actually knew about Reiki they would know that Mikao Usui never claimed that his healing was the healing Jesus did, nor did he ever claim that salvation from sins could come from the use of Reiki healing.

There is much danger that can be had by the passing of the wrong information around. This day and age there is freedom of speech where people can create a blog, or website, saying whatever they want to get people to read it.

Reiki has no no negative impact on people as it can not do what it is not allowed to happen. If someone had karma preventing them from being healed then they will not be healed. It's as simple as that. Healing will never take away from ones freewill, or will it erase karma.

This is really more church propaganda being spread with the use of fear, and damnation if one does not follow into the salvation of Jesus Christ or the Church. They used the same tactics with Pagans, and Witches. I think if people put down their "books" and really got to know the true Jesus Christ they will see there is no fear, and there is no need for control.
Old 16-10-2010, 12:18 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow, LightFilledHeart, that is an amazing story about the now 95 year old woman ! Hearing something like this, how can one even doubt the healing powers and wonderful benefits of Reiki ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Dream, exactly!! And while her miraculous healing is not the norm, it DOES happen! And all with the gentle, non-invasive application of this wonderful healing modality called Reiki. I am proud and pleased to be a practitioner all these years...prouder still to be associated with such a loving and gentle modality. Christians who find fault with such should read their Bibles again. Hands on healing was practiced not only by Jesus but by his disciples for decades after! They didn't call it Reiki, but it sure sounds like it
Old 16-10-2010, 02:34 AM
iolite

Reikians? I dunno, sounds sorta exotic like Romulan, Vulcan.. Wait a minute, my ears are pointy, my skin is turning green and my eye brows are now slanted ....EEEEEEKKKKK!
Old 16-10-2010, 04:44 AM
seekseek

i am also a reiki "master teacher." what fear-based bunk. reiki is divine energy . . . it goes where it is needed in accordance with divine guidance. it can do no harm. i am not aware of anyone proclaiming that they are doing the healing . . . the healing flows through the practitioner, or initiate who has simply been opened up to divine energy.

why would anyone spend their valuable time attempting to debunk a discipline that does nothing but help? why not do something positive with your time and energy, instead? if reiki is not for you, don't use it! no need to attempt to demonize it.