Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Seeker

DREAM #8 --

I have gloves on and I'm shadow boxing. I see my old boss that did some really messed up things and got me fired and I'm about to punch him when a very authoritative male voice tells me..

Quote:
Humans have a way of destroying themselves.

I stop and see my boss curled up in a fetus position hitting himself. I walk away.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:01 AM
silent whisper

Hi Charismo..

Maybe some underlying anger that wants to be expressed over your firing has been activated. The voice is quite clearly showing you that anger used in this way only serves to hurt the one using it. If you are viewed as both yourself and your boss in this dream then that is quite apparent...in the foetal position doing self harm shows the inner child suffers in this space..Perhaps if you address it in a way that is positive chanelling of the anger your inner child wont have to suffer the consequeneces of reacting outwardly when angry. ARe you stil angry towards your boss?
Old 08-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Seeker

Thumbs up

DREAM #8 --

I have gloves on and I'm shadow boxing. I see my old boss that did some really messed up things and got me fired and I'm about to punch him when a very authoritative male voice tells me..

Quote:
Humans have a way of destroying themselves.

I stop and see my boss curled up in a fetus position hitting himself. I walk away.

DREAM #9 --

I'm driving in a car which is going down in a circle to the bottom of a parking garage. Now I'm driving on a clear road with traffic lights and stuff. Suddenly I pull up somewhere which seems like a hotel and I see Jamie Foxx (the actor) and I see him in a distance and he doesn't seem too happy. I am in some open space and I say hi to him but as soon I start walking towards him it gets dark. I chat with him for a little bit but it turns out that it really isn't me for I am wearing a suit and it seems like I am observing again. I get his number on a piece of paper saying
Quote:
"I'll be getting in touch with you"
but he doesn't seem too thrilled and says
Quote:
"...Why not!?.."
in a semi-sarcastic voice. I walk away.

DREAM #10 --

My head is shaved and I walk up to a booth where George Lucas is (the director for Star Wars) and he asks me
Quote:
"...What do you want!?..."
not in an annoyed tone but really asking me. I tell him.. "...I want to be in your movie and I want to be the biggest movie-star on the planet!!.." and he smiles.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Seeker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by:-silent whisper

Hi Charismo..

Maybe some underlying anger that wants to be expressed over your firing has been activated. The voice is quite clearly showing you that anger used in this way only serves to hurt the one using it. If you are viewed as both yourself and your boss in this dream then that is quite apparent...in the foetal position doing self harm shows the inner child suffers in this space..Perhaps if you address it in a way that is positive chanelling of the anger your inner child wont have to suffer the consequeneces of reacting outwardly when angry. ARe you stil angry towards your boss?

I won't lie to you but yes. Their is some underlying anger that I am trying to work through. I have managed to forgive most of the other people that also perpetuated all of this but the amount of cruelty and humiliation that I experienced and endured for the time-being is what really and deeply affected me. I actually went to work one day and cried because of how frustrated I was that no one was willing to help me but constantly following me around, watching me on camera, sabotaging etc etc. Yes...it truly and deeply hurt me to know how selfish people can be without realizing how it can affect other people and their lives. What hurt me even more is that I was terminated a month before my birthday.

Anyway yes you are absolutely correct in your assessment that their is some underlying reason that is still lingering but considering I've came as far as I have in my life I think with time I'll be alright.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:07 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by -«harismo-
I won't lie to you but yes. Their is some underlying anger that I am trying to work through. I have managed to forgive most of the other people that also perpetuated all of this but the amount of cruelty and humiliation that I experienced and endured for the time-being is what really and deeply affected me. I actually went to work one day and cried because of how frustrated I was that no one was willing to help me but constantly following me around, watching me on camera, sabotaging etc etc. Yes...it truly and deeply hurt me to know how selfish people can be without realizing how it can affect other people and their lives. What hurt me even more is that I was terminated a month before my birthday.

Anyway yes you are absolutely correct in your assessment that their is some underlying reason that is still lingering but considering I've came as far as I have in my life I think with time I'll be alright.

yes that hurt is apparent in the symbolism of the foetal postion.....I feel your hurt in that space, it must have been a horrendous time for you. I am glad you are processing this so well and finding peace through the processing space with the help of your dreamer
Old 08-01-2012, 07:10 PM
silent whisper

I am glad you and George are now in allignment and found a space to share about what you really want..Georges smile kind of says it all!! :)
Old 27-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Seeker

DREAM #11 --

I'm walking and then suddenly I see a counter with a blond haired girl who looks and says to me "...123456..." !?!?

DREAM #12 --

I see a big, menacing figure come towards me and begins to bear hug me from the front trying to crush me and I start throwing a barrage of punches towards it's face. I repeatedly and continually keep throwing punches until it lets me go and I literally pick it up and slam it on a wooden table. Another figure begins to approach me and looks like someone I know but it puts his hands up as if it wants to spar so I begin to throw Muay-Thai kicks at it and beat it to submission.

DREAM #13 --

I see another figure from a distance and it starts to come towards me. I'm getting ready to fight but then I want to see how fast it can run. So at first I start jogging until it gets a little close and then I start to run even faster gaping the figure by a large distance but then at a distance I see someone else I know jumping over a fence running as well.