Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb Dream Journal--

Hello everyone!! I have decided to make a dream journal and would love for some interpretations/thoughts on what these dreams could and or do signify.

DREAM#1--

This was the first dream I had which has sparked a chain of events that I am still trying to figure out. I had a Kundalini awakening, telepathic abilities are getting stronger, dreams are more vivid and I remember them very clearly, and I sense that astral projection might be next on my awakening.

In my dream I saw a lion in a distance and I saw that every time anyone goes near it the lion attacks them. So I decide to charge towards the lion and next thing you know the lion starts chasing me. It's a big lion, and is coming after me fast. As I am running I see a semi-trailer/truck in front of me that is parked and I decide to climb up from the front of it to get away from the lion. As I am running on top of the trailer I begin to run faster because I know the edge is coming up soon and I want to clear a great amount of distance so as I jump from the edge I clear a great distance. But as I am looking down I begin to start flying/hovering.

I still continue to look down and I see that I have managed to cross a fence and the grass/ground is much more greener, vibrant and vivid. I hover in the air for a little bit more trying to process what is going on and next thing you know I see the lion jump at me from the side but I managed to do a flip in the air and divert the lion. I am harmless. I begin to start flying and experimenting and finally the dream ends. A awoke the next day and knew that something was different about the world, their was more energy and it seems that everything was more alive.

Things have never been the same since then.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Seeker

DREAM#2 --

Had a very faint dream that me and my best-friend won an oscar and were on the stage giving a speech. But I was seeing us from the view of the audience.
I got into acting a couple of months ago and really want to pursue it once I get some finances together.

DREAM#3 --

Their was a girl I was talking to who appeared in my dream. I am sitting on a couch and their is an older couple standing next to me. An older Haitian couple in their late 60's. The girl is saying something but I sense a deep pain and sorrow in her voice. Her friend is also standing next to her repeatedly saying
Quote:
"...He ain't no good, kick him to the curb!!!..."
while kicking the air.

Their is an another older gentlemen who leans over the glass table and says
Quote:
"...cat soun dola..."
over and over again. It means $400 in Creole. The girl who I had a dream about who sounded sad in the dream is of Haitian decent. I was observing all of this while sitting down and leaning forward listening intently.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by -«harismo-
Hello everyone!! I have decided to make a dream journal and would love for some interpretations/thoughts on what these dreams could and or do signify.

DREAM#1--

This was the first dream I had which has sparked a chain of events that I am still trying to figure out. I had a Kundalini awakening, telepathic abilities are getting stronger, dreams are more vivid and I remember them very clearly, and I sense that astral projection might be next on my awakening.

Enjoy the experiences but do not cling to them~

For they are but the flowers ..... and not the fruit~

In my dream I saw a lion in a distance and I saw that every time anyone goes near it the lion attacks them.

The Beast within....... yes, it attacks so that you run and thus fail to tame it~

So I decide to charge towards the lion and next thing you know the lion starts chasing me.

Now you run...... food runs..... fear runs......

It's a big lion, and is coming after me fast. As I am running I see a semi-trailer/truck in front of me that is parked and I decide to climb up from the front of it to get away from the lion.

Anything to avoid it........ you do not want to face it and tame it~

As I am running on top of the trailer I begin to run faster because I know the edge is coming up soon and I want to clear a great amount of distance so as I jump from the edge I clear a great distance. But as I am looking down I begin to start flying/hovering.

A Greater Power is also within, you did not know it was there~

I still continue to look down and I see that I have managed to cross a fence and the grass/ground is much more greener, vibrant and vivid.

Life is more vibrant after crossing...... from the divided self~

I hover in the air for a little bit more trying to process what is going on and next thing you know I see the lion jump at me from the side but I managed to do a flip in the air and divert the lion.

The Beast awaits a moment of weakness and will continue until tamed~

I am harmless. I begin to start flying and experimenting and finally the dream ends. A awoke the next day and knew that something was different about the world, their was more energy and it seems that everything was more alive.

Things have never been the same since then.

"Taming The Tiger Within by Thich Nhat Hahn" ...... work with this and the Lion will become tame in the dreams~
Old 03-01-2012, 11:03 AM
mattie

Overcoming Challenges Successfully

Meanings from dreammoods.com (DM). Fuller meanings on the site.

1st dream- A lion attack can be about overcoming challenges. It is interesting that you seem to instigate this attack by charging the distant lion (not DM). A semi truck can be feeling overburdened. Jumping can be overcoming an obstacle. Flying can be achieving freedom from something where you felt restricted. The fence represents an obstacle. Green grass can be a part of your self you can rely on. Again, the challenging lion presents. You donít show fear about the lion, taking evasive action (flip).

This may be about realizing that you CAN rely on your self to deal w/ whatever challenges you face. This realization gives us a distinctly new outlook. Congratulations.

2nd dream- Often all the players in a dream are parts of us. An award (Oscar) can be about wanting some recognition for your work. That youíre seeing you from the audience may be about appreciating that youíre an extended energy field (not DM), seeing that your self (individuality) has overcome something noteworthy. A stage can be about not being who you really are (Iím not seeing this as the negative this might seem like.). This may be acknowledging that what youíre seeing is about one part of you, not the whole of your energies (not DM). (This is not to mean that our aspect that is here as the individual is in any way not OK.) While DM has an audience as representing the world around you, in this dream it may represent your larger SELF, your extended energies.

3rd dream- A couch can be about clearing oneís mind & thoughts. The rest of this Ďdreamí seems to largely leave the parameters of DM about the Haitians & what they say. It is intriguingly specific. A table can be social unity or family connections. Glass can be passivity or protection or needing clarity. Youíre clearly in an observer situation. I wonder if the others in the dream could be other aspects of yours? Or observing something going on in Haiti w/ you APing. Just guessing about this.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:12 AM
Seeker

DREAM#4 --

It's dark and somewhat chaotic with a lot of activity and people. In the distance I see a body laying on the floor and a man with a big stature has the tip of a large knife/blade/machete at the stomach of the body on the floor. As everyone watches the man pauses with the tip of the knife/blade/machete and then eventually stabs the body on the floor and panic ensues. People start to scream and run their respective directions. I watch from a distance in a calm manner. Unaffected.

As the man sees me I recognize who it is. (I know this man in real life and I have always sensed something evil about him even in real life, just something doesn't sit right with me.) Eventually the man begins to charge towards me from the podium where he was and I begin to walk and then eventually begin to run.

Suddenly I'm in another sequence of a dream where I am trying to get away from this man and running/jumping over stairs inside a building. Eventually I am able to flee. I am using some Parkour skills in order to get away.

DREAM#5 --

I heard a man's voice who I couldn't see nor do I know which was very authoritative tell me ...
Quote:
"...continue to live with integrity..."

DREAM#6 --

I see a beautiful girl with dreads that I went to high-school with, who is also a model in real life and I tell her...
Quote:
"...You know I've always had the biggest crush on you..."
(Which I did but she had a man at the time) So we go on a date and I sense her feminine energy which is so intoxicating and the way she looks at me with her beautiful eyes is alluring. Suddenly it seems that a whole bunch of guys appear out of nowhere and begin to chat with her in front of me while we are on a date.

It's as if I'm not even their and they are trying to steal her away from me. Suddenly a very big man with scars on his face begins to talk to her also and all the other guys disappear. I started to feel a little uneasy and even a little threatened by his presence. Eventually she ignores him and he walks away behind a bar staring at some bottles as I stare at him for a few moments.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Seeker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by :- mattie

1st dream- A lion attack can be about overcoming challenges. It is interesting that you seem to instigate this attack by charging the distant lion (not DM). A semi truck can be feeling overburdened. Jumping can be overcoming an obstacle. Flying can be achieving freedom from something where you felt restricted. The fence represents an obstacle. Green grass can be a part of your self you can rely on. Again, the challenging lion presents. You don’t show fear about the lion, taking evasive action (flip).

This may be about realizing that you CAN rely on your self to deal w/ whatever challenges you face. This realization gives us a distinctly new outlook. Congratulations.

2nd dream- Often all the players in a dream are parts of us. An award (Oscar) can be about wanting some recognition for your work. That you’re seeing you from the audience may be about appreciating that you’re an extended energy field (not DM), seeing that your self (individuality) has overcome something noteworthy. A stage can be about not being who you really are (I’m not seeing this as the negative this might seem like.). This may be acknowledging that what you’re seeing is about one part of you, not the whole of your energies (not DM). (This is not to mean that our aspect that is here as the individual is in any way not OK.) While DM has an audience as representing the world around you, in this dream it may represent your larger SELF, your extended energies.

3rd dream- A couch can be about clearing one’s mind & thoughts. The rest of this ‘dream’ seems to largely leave the parameters of DM about the Haitians & what they say. It is intriguingly specific. A table can be social unity or family connections. Glass can be passivity or protection or needing clarity. You’re clearly in an observer situation. I wonder if the others in the dream could be other aspects of yours? Or observing something going on in Haiti w/ you APing. Just guessing about this.

I love, love, love the breakdowns you have provided because a lot of this is and DOES apply to me in real life. The past 7 years have been very rough for me (I'm 26 right now) and even though I have grown a lot emotionally, physically, mentally, intellectually...but NOW the spiritual aspect is waking up. Even though it was a little scary at first I've learned to embrace it and will be mastering it with everyone's help here and make sense of all the things I can. Considering I am having such vivid dreams, telepathic abilities are getting stronger, my presence/aura has and is getting stronger to where people can feel it when I walk into a room, and most of all the powerful magnetism that I seemed to have unlocked...I wouldn't be surprised if Astral Projection is next. So keep it coming!!

Quote:
Originally posted by:- Racer X

"Taming The Tiger Within by Thich Nhat Hahn" ...... work with this and the Lion will become tame in the dreams~

It's a work in progress.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:20 AM
mattie

4, 5, & 6

#4- Given that you transit to another dream where this repeats I have to wonder if this is a type of reality training dream we can do w/ our spiritual team. This is a dream where that will present as either a rapid fire dream such as you had or a repeat dream over a prolonged period, even years. These dreams work w/ our own fears to help us get past them. The specific fear is irrelevant. The next time this happens, try standing your ground & ordering him to settle down. Have no fear of him as in the nonphysical state he can’t hurt you, only scare you.

#5- This sounds like a guide’s advice.

#6- As your 26 this may be a normal dream where you’re thinking about Earthly romantic issues.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Seeker

DREAM #7 --

I'm swimming in what seems like an ocean with many people all around me including my family. We are all swimming until I turn around and see a huge towering wave that continues to grow bigger and bigger. I begin to swim a little faster until the wave crashes down and now I'm under water. I still continue to swim and finally surface up. I continue to swim for the shore that I see in the distance. I see the wave again and it's bigger and more daunting than the last one. I continue on and I get crushed by the wave again. I sensed that my family is pulling me down or trying to grab on to me as I go for the surface. I swim up and keep going. The third wave is even bigger and more terrifying but at this point I'm not fazed at all. I reach what seems like a wall and as soon I climb it I see in the distance that the third wave finally comes down and seems to have wiped everyone out. I don't see anyone except me and I begin to walk.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:09 PM
mattie

Often all the people in a dream are parts of us. Meanings from dreammoods.com (DM). Fuller meanings on the site.

Swimming can be about exploring the unconscious or seeking support. A huge wave coming down on you can be about issues that need addressed. The beach can be the division between our conscious & unconscious. A wall can be about tough obstacles. The meaning about family likely ties in w/ what emerged in your dream about them pulling you down. Maybe this is about finding your self independently of your family (not DM), establishing your own identity.

Give your self a BIG congratulations that despite being repeatedly pounded by large waves that you persevere, working past the obstacle (wall).
Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Seeker

Thanks mattie!! I really appreciate the support.

Now here is a question for you...

How exactly is it that you can interpret dreams because I want to be able to decipher them as well?!