Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello,

As posted before on this thread:

"But the question remains as to why Energy takes this form of Matter and not that of simple currents of force, or why really Spirit admits it as the phenomenon of matter and does not remain at rest in the states, the desires and the joys of the spirit. (...) But obviously the incarnated individual mind is not the creator of the phenomenon of Matter."

Shrî Aurobindo, The Divine Life.

The local mind isn't or you really could say it is but I believe my above post answers the question.

Aurobindo was a student of Kashmir Shaivism and there was no greater teacher than Abhinavagupta who answers the above post.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Can you stop the rain? Are you still trapped in the local mind?

Move beyond it and then where are you?

i invite you or anybody else to stop the rain for me next time im stuck in a rainstorm out on the road. rain comes and goes unlike chakras. im not saying it can't be willed away or brought forth at times. its more likely in my view to be able to do that than remove or add chakras at will.

have you or anyone else met somebody whom can add and remove chakras from themselves or anyone else. more importantly anyone else. where is the actual proof of this. traditions are religions so there is no or little competition to move beyond what is given to them. there is no or little original thought of questioning what is presented. and so on and so on. its really easy to tell somebody in the mind or following a tradition and for them to follow it and accept it. or even ignore evidence against it. so in my view to use the evidence of conflict upon how many chakras between religions to build a case that it was their minds that created such isn't enough evidence for me to believe it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 31-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i invite you or anybody else to stop the rain for me next time im stuck in a rainstorm out on the road. rain comes and goes unlike chakras. im not saying it can't be willed away or brought forth at times. its more likely in my view to be able to do that than remove or add chakras at will.

have you or anyone else met somebody whom can add and remove chakras from themselves or anyone else. more importantly anyone else. where is the actual proof of this. traditions are religions so there is no or little competition to move beyond what is given to them. there is no or little original thought of questioning what is presented. and so on and so on. its really easy to tell somebody in the mind or following a tradition and for them to follow it and accept it. or even ignore evidence against it. so in my view to use the evidence of conflict upon how many chakras between religions to build a case that it was their minds that created such isn't enough evidence for me to believe it.

Yes, I know at least two people that can work with the weather.

I have met people .. daoist that don't relate to chakras.

You are stuck in what you perceive and can't conceive that anyone else might experience something different.

I am a chakra guy but I have run into a lot of people that aren't..and yes they can and do experience energy..
Old 31-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Legrand

Quote:
The local mind isn't or you really could say it is but I believe my above post answers the question.

Aurobindo was a student of Kashmir Shaivism and there was no greater teacher than Abhinavagupta who answers the above post.

Hello jonesboy,

If I understand you correctly you are saying that manifestation is also Unborn?

Enjoy!
Old 31-07-2019, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello jonesboy,

If I understand you correctly you are saying that manifestation is also Unborn?

Enjoy!

It is all consciousness, the light that is you.

Local mind and Universal Mind are one and the same.. it's just your obstructions that cloud such realization or make them appear different.
Old 31-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Legrand

Quote:

Hello running,

I did mention on this thread in a few post, that I changed chakra system a few time in my life.

I don’t know why but I seem to have this ability to do so depending of people chakra system in my surroundings or depending on my inner state.

From my experience I won’t say that the chakras appear or disappear. The chakras in the body are like the notes on a piano. They are all there already for everyone. Just depends of the music the player is playing on the piano to determine witch notes/chakras will be used.

A simple opinion from my experience.

Enjoy!
Old 31-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes, I know at least two people that can work with the weather.

I have met people .. daoist that don't relate to chakras.

You are stuck in what you perceive and can't conceive that anyone else might experience something different.

I am a chakra guy but I have run into a lot of people that aren't..and yes they can and do experience energy..

i agree that the experience of chakras can go away in feeling and just experince the energy and so on without noticing them. i do at times. i just dont view it as if they are gone. i see it more like a heart is pumping blood but i don't always experince the pumping.

as far as manipulating of creating events in the future. weather or anything else. during my awakening process i opened up for information and things to test the boundaries and get answers. asked for things to watch them happen later on. im not sure its a good or bad thing to do. im neutral. im not saying i can do it right now or tomorrow. but in that power and in the asking. my intuition laughed while asking and said it will happen because i had something everybody wanted. not me. but what was flowing through me in much more power than normal. as i said i was open and demanded answers and so on. basically if i am interpreting it correctly. bliss can be like a bread trail to manifest an outcome. this is all up for question or debate. what i do know is the things happend that i asked for. there is more to the story from another ocassion but i didn't get the insight of how it worked that time.

in any case. for me. bliss and silence teaches me that its more important to focus on what is beyond the coming and going. bliss and silence. but thats just me.

so to be clear. what your saying about chakras is highly speculative in my view.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 31-07-2019, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hello running,

I did mention on this thread in a few post, that I changed chakra system a few time in my life.

I don’t know why but I seem to have this ability to do so depending of people chakra system in my surroundings or depending on my inner state.

From my experience I won’t say that the chakras appear or disappear. The chakras in the body are like the notes on a piano. They are all there already for everyone. Just depends of the music the player is playing on the piano to determine witch notes/chakras will be used.

A simple opinion from my experience.

Enjoy!

i think thats normal. if im around a guru with a powerful third eye i become more prominent in that area. my girlfriend becomes expanded in the crown when she is around me. often complaining she can't think and how do you manage being open like that.

another guru i was around was more power in the heart and crown. so around him im more expanded that way.

none of this in my view is making one have less or more chakras. its in oneness with others that power is shared making some areas more prominent.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 31-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Master
Quote:
i agree that the experience of chakras can go away in feeling and just experince the energy and so on without noticing them. i do at times. i just dont view it as if they are gone. i see it more like a heart is pumping blood but i don't always experince the pumping.

as far as manipulating of creating events in the future. weather or anything else. during my awakening process i opened up for information and things to test the boundaries and get answers. asked for things to watch them happen later on. im not sure its a good or bad thing to do. im neutral. im not saying i can do it right now or tomorrow. but in that power and in the asking. my intuition laughed while asking and said it will happen because i had something everybody wanted. not me. but what was flowing through me in much more power than normal. as i said i was open and demanded answers and so on. basically if i am interpreting it correctly. bliss can be like a bread trail to manifest an outcome. this is all up for question or debate. what i do know is the things happend that i asked for. there is more to the story from another ocassion but i didn't get the insight of how it worked that time.

in any case. for me. bliss and silence teaches me that its more important to focus on what is beyond the coming and going. bliss and silence. but thats just me.

so to be clear. what your saying about chakras is highly speculative in my view.

At your level you are only feeling what is being worked on. If not it flows through. You are still in the local mind so still associate yourself with a body and chakras.

The people I am talking about are one with the clouds.. Maybe this will help.

Quote:
1.13. icchā śaktirūmā kumāri

His will is the energy of Lord Śiva and it is called umā and kumāri, or for such a yogī his will is one with the energy of Lord Śiva, unobstructable, completely independent, always given to play.

1.14. dṛiśyaṁ śarīram

This entire perceived world is his own self, or 
His own body is just like an object to him.

1.15. hṛidaye cittasaṁghaṭṭād dṛiśyasvāpadarśanam

When his thoughts are diverted to the center of God consciousness then he feels the existence of God con- sciousness in oneness in the objective world and in the world of negation.

1.16. śuddha-tattva-saṁdhānādvā’paśuśaktiḥ

Or by aiming at the pure element of Śiva he possesses Śiva’s unlimited energy.

1.17. vitarka ātmajñānam

Any inference of such a yogī is knowledge of his own real self.

1.18. lokānandaḥ samādhisukham

The joy of his mystical trance (samādhi) is bliss for the whole universe.

1.19. śaktisandhāne śarīrotpattiḥ

By infusing his energy of will the embodiment of that which is willed occurs at once.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
At your level you are only feeling what is being worked on. If not it flows through. You are still in the local mind so still associate yourself with a body and chakras.

The people I am talking about are one with the clouds.. Maybe this will help.

im not sure one with the clouds is a good example for something beyond what i experince. you know its the clouds, the planet is why i dont bother or interested in human gurus. with that said. everybody that gets into meditation experinces no body and such. the point in it all in my view is to experince it in a body, in life. you have to have an awareness of a body to function.

bliss and silence are just as this person stated. unobstructable and can not be impeded. i have no reason to not relate to what you just listed. with that said. thats from the experience of bliss and silence. the mind and emotional body are and have to be dualistic. or one couldn't navigate in life. which is why because its unobstructed, because it cant be impeded. one can live in life and experince the divine.

you knows this stuff. im not sure what your driving at? i dont mind the discussion. or debate though.

Wherever I May Roam