Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-06-2019, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
2, Is higher-dimensional light substantially similar to light found in our reality?

In other words, do light-beings really have bodies that appear luminous to us, but from their perspective, it is made up of ordinary matter from their reality?

3, Do we have the capacity to truly understand beings of light from a higher reality?

E.g. do our primate brains make it impossible for us to form a true picture of higher beings and their reality? Can we bridge that gap with our physical brains or is a shedding of our physical shelf and evolution into a higher state of consciousness and being is pretty much a prerequisite?
Just from experiential point of view – when you meet a person, with whom you have an instant nondual recognition/connection – you can see how their energy-fields light up like a lamp.

Some people (still in their bodies) live in permanent nondual clear light state and their light is brighter than the ordinary physical light, which is why the surrounding light of our ordinary reality seems shadowy in comparison.

But one needs to understand non-duality to recognize it and have certain amount of light to recognize light.

The two creepy ones I mentioned had no electromagnetic field & no light.
Spiritual light – ‘clear light of emptiness’.

Old 25-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Well, I may not be of much help in my current, sleep-deprived state, but there are a few thoughts on this I would like to add. In fact, they are actually questions, to which I don't believe we have answers currently.

1, Is a higher-dimensional body a physical body in the sense we understand the word?

2, Is higher-dimensional light substantially similar to light found in our reality?

3, Do we have the capacity to truly understand beings of light from a higher reality?

Those are the main ones, but if we can start finding answers to these questions, I feel we will have gotten much closer to the truth.

My answer is that:

1. The physical body is a "higher dimensional body" but not vice versa. A being from a different dimension can manifest on the earth with their body but not in a flesh and blood body. This flesh and blood body is only by Divine decree and incarnation of a soul that has the Divine spark. The devas are "high", but not at all divine because they do not have an Atman. These are some examples:

- Jesus came out of his grave with his physical, but glorified body and ascended into heaven.
- Elijah and Enoch who excelled in purity ascended into heaven in their physical bodies, this means that any other physical body can access something higher than our earth.
- Ramalinga swami, Mahavatar Babaji and the rumoured appearances of Shirdi Sai babanath also shed some light on this.

And it follows that this may answer question 3 in that our bodies being able to access unearthly dimensions can most definitely fathom and go beyond the devas. For example, my knowledge of swami ramakrishna who was a devotee of kali was rumoured to have surpassed the realm of devas and went beyond. This I read is also the belief and experience of Sri Aurobindo and Mirra Alfasa. Now, If the devotee of all beings (excelled in humility) could surpass the gods and goddesses, it follows that the light beings of higher dimensional realities (excluding the creative) cannot truly understand humans (Atma bearers).
Old 25-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Master
I am just going to throw it out there that MAHADeva is pure Atman (PARAMatman) if He was anything other than this, He wouldn't be Mahadeva!

Then again, I know what I know...others know what they know..which shows the whole illusory nature of existence and just what it is that everyone "knows" anyway!

I have also met flesh and blood humans WITHOUT an Atman/Soul...it takes all kinds...
Old 25-06-2019, 10:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
My answer is that:

1. The physical body is a "higher dimensional body" but not vice versa. A being from a different dimension can manifest on the earth with their body but not in a flesh and blood body. This flesh and blood body is only by Divine decree and incarnation of a soul that has the Divine spark. The devas are "high", but not at all divine because they do not have an Atman. These are some examples:

- Jesus came out of his grave with his physical, but glorified body and ascended into heaven.
- Elijah and Enoch who excelled in purity ascended into heaven in their physical bodies, this means that any other physical body can access something higher than our earth.
- Ramalinga swami, Mahavatar Babaji and the rumoured appearances of Shirdi Sai babanath also shed some light on this.

And it follows that this may answer question 3 in that our bodies being able to access unearthly dimensions can most definitely fathom and go beyond the devas. For example, my knowledge of swami ramakrishna who was a devotee of kali was rumoured to have surpassed the realm of devas and went beyond. This I read is also the belief and experience of Sri Aurobindo and Mirra Alfasa. Now, If the devotee of all beings (excelled in humility) could surpass the gods and goddesses, it follows that the light beings of higher dimensional realities (excluding the creative) cannot truly understand humans (Atma bearers).

It's an interesting point of view, but it does not mesh with what we know about physics.

Our human bodies are clearly 3-dimensional. It is unlikely that there are any life forms that exist in less than 3 dimensions, the logistics would seem to preclude it. It is very likely however, that there are higher-dimensional life forms and Michio Kaku, the famous physicist, has clearly stated what such beings would be capable of and it matches ancient and modern descriptions of Gods, Fairies, Demons, Extraterrestrials, etc...

For instance, they could just pop in and out of existence (from our point of view) at any point they like, move about in time without restraint (already knowing what the future will hold for instance), have the ability to find anyone on the planet instantly, without effort, have medical technology to manipulate the human body from the inside without surgery, go through walls, that sort of thing.

I really think you got this backwards, higher beings exist in more dimensions than we do, that much is pretty clear from all the evidence we have and our current limited knowledge of physics would seem to confirm at least some of it.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am just going to throw it out there that MAHADeva is pure Atman (PARAMatman) if He was anything other than this, He wouldn't be Mahadeva!

Then again, I know what I know...others know what they know..which shows the whole illusory nature of existence and just what it is that everyone "knows" anyway!

I have also met flesh and blood humans WITHOUT an Atman/Soul...it takes all kinds...

That is a good point. Personally, I don't think there are any life forms out there without a soul or atman. Perhaps viruses, which aren't entirely life-forms the way we understand the term. But pretty much everything else has the spark of life, Atman or Soul from the very beginning, that's what animates them in the first place. In light of that, claiming that gods are soulless, would seem absurd. However, such claims have been made about Demons and Various ET races, so perhaps we should keep an open mind.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
That is a good point. Personally, I don't think there are any life forms out there without a soul or atman. Perhaps viruses, which aren't entirely life-forms the way we understand the term. But pretty much everything else has the spark of life, Atman or Soul from the very beginning, that's what animates them in the first place. In light of that, claiming that gods are soulless, would seem absurd. However, such claims have been made about Demons and Various ET races, so perhaps we should keep an open mind.
I am at the point of not caring anymore, my friend, because a "claim" is JUST that! Unsubstantiated nonsense.

People will believe whatever they will because everything is a subjective truth, even if it is "subjectively believed" by millions of people.

Humans put all their credence in "the more people who believe it, the truer it must be" and from this philosophy, systemic conditioning is born.

Some put their faith in direct experience, others put their faith in what their holy books say despite personal experience..some believe in external gurus..others just believe in themselves.

The anathema to human existence is the big "what IF"...."what if I am wrong?...so I better make sure I am right...but what IF that 'right' is also 'wrong'? What THEN?" etc etc

Some of us will therefore settle for something... ANYTHING, because looking for anything else is just pointless.

"I don't care if what I am doing is wrong or right because I would rather just STOP seeking than always second guessing myself and never being able to be satisfied with anything.."

Last edited by Clover : 25-06-2019 at 11:43 AM. Reason: swearing
Old 25-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Deactivated Account

I'd like to pipe in if I may here...haven't read all the thread, bit long to catch up but with regards to the last few pages of posts about energy, consciousness and light/physical bodies. Back in 2012 I experienced the kundalini, didn't know what it was at the time but I was very aware of others not in physical form but seeming very real anyway taking me through the process. I had no difficulty with it but looking back now and knowing what I know now feel it was because I was already in a state of ...lets call it high energy...in love.

After the actual event culminating with the heady bright light, bliss and so on my body was going through changes for months afterwards but during that time was on an extreme "high". I saw higher beings, saw particles of energy, could hear natures vibratory tones and those nature beings. I even experienced a type of telepathy but only with one person. I think you have to be in that high vibratory state to be able to perceive what some would call 5D beings. Its like you have to be in a close frequency to percieve it yourself.

I eventually after many months maybe a year came back to a near normal state and no longer am privvy to what i saw then. I think Love energy is very much the key here, and its that energy I believe is worth exploring. For instance its a positive energy that lifts the spirit for one thing. Would be interesting to know what state of being people are in while undergoing the kundalini process in the beginning and if that has any baring on the difficulty or ease in which they go through this process.

Also, I don't believe you can exist without a soul...but there may be degrees in which we are conscious or aware of that inner aspect of ourselves which allows that light of consciousness through perhaps. You can feel/sense it.

Well hope I made some sense, just a few thoughts I wanted to share.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I'd like to pipe in if I may here...haven't read all the thread, bit long to catch up but with regards to the last few pages of posts about energy, consciousness and light/physical bodies. Back in 2012 I experienced the kundalini, didn't know what it was at the time but I was very aware of others not in physical form but seeming very real anyway taking me through the process. I had no difficulty with it but looking back now and knowing what I know now feel it was because I was already in a state of ...lets call it high energy...in love.

After the actual event culminating with the heady bright light, bliss and so on my body was going through changes for months afterwards but during that time was on an extreme "high". I saw higher beings, saw particles of energy, could hear natures vibratory tones and those nature beings. I even experienced a type of telepathy but only with one person. I think you have to be in that high vibratory state to be able to perceive what some would call 5D beings. Its like you have to be in a close frequency to percieve it yourself.

I eventually after many months maybe a year came back to a near normal state and no longer am privvy to what i saw then. I think Love energy is very much the key here, and its that energy I believe is worth exploring. For instance its a positive energy that lifts the spirit for one thing. Would be interesting to know what state of being people are in while undergoing the kundalini process in the beginning and if that has any baring on the difficulty or ease in which they go through this process.

Also, I don't believe you can exist without a soul...but there may be degrees in which we are conscious or aware of that inner aspect of ourselves which allows that light of consciousness through perhaps. You can feel/sense it.

Well hope I made some sense, just a few thoughts I wanted to share.

Hi Emm,

It also happened to me in 2012 and I've met several others who awakened around that time. My experiences were also similar to yours, though there were very challenging situations for years afterwards, spiritual highs were followed by considerable lows. I would encourage you to read the whole thread, there is a wealth of information and personal testimony in here that you are unlikely to come to from other sources.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:13 PM
ImthatIm

Good report:
I can file kundalini with
ufo sightings
Elvis sightings
Big foot sightings

Now I can just go back to taking a nap.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Good report:
I can file kundalini with
ufo sightings
Elvis sightings
Big foot sightings

Now I can just go back to taking a nap.

Nice dreams to you or even better, some would say, no dream at all...

Enjoy!