Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-08-2020, 11:20 PM
asearcher

could I have been the missing witch?

Hi,

All of this is gonna sound so weird but I still would very much like at least someone out there to help give me an explaination.

A very long time ago i was put under meditation by a friend and a socalled past life arise and it has since returned now and then and I got no names from it but I got the country and I could after search figure out what time it was and further more by more descriptions from clothes and the surrounding pin point me to the specific area that I had seen in my visions.

my life ended what to me look like an accident or suicide and I was later hoovering over my own funeral. I was put under lots of stones.

In my visions I was a foreigner and not as accepted in the village as my husband was and after the death of our young child and me trying to help heal an elderly woman suspicion rose. i think i had simply been taught this knowledge from my home country. Still the village children seem to like me and I was use to having them around. I would help hide some children that I think their mother's had been murdered for having been pointed out to be witches.

According to the legend story in this local area they captured several women but one was missing - the one caring for the children and said to have never been found, she was made into have been a good witch - as this local story is given to tourist and children who visit the area.

I have now searched on how they use to have burials in those days and when I link burial and witch together what came up is that they buried witches like that so the soul would not rise...

If I had been the missing witch in that rather small area then i don't understand how considering i did not go missing as i died- and most important was buried with many stones on top? was that considered a more kind way to bury a witch? was i missing because they simply did not capture me back then to hang me with the rest?

according to my vision my then husband chased me and i fell or jumped to my death. then I saw him be at the funeral with the many stones.

any inputs to help make me see things clear would be much appreciated?

PS according to my experience the husband had a better social status in the village and it is possible he could protect me that one time from not having been hung with the rest?

i have seen both myself as the care taker of the children and hiding the children and too to turn around and see that someone else, another female, is running away with the children into the forest as they are looking for them. what came to me was the knowledge that the priest, monks and knights, although separate from them, were looking for the children - to have them killed.

when i search on this i found that tragically they had murdered children of women who was believed to have been witches.