Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

These are some wild concepts yall have posted, and I love the intense thought behind them all.
Breaking an eternal cycle of rebirth- wow! Whoever thought that mortality would be wanted from a state of immortality. But to each their own, I won't judge.
I have recently been contemplating on a further purpose of soul life. Just as we question life's existence on this world, I have been questioning, what is the purpose of being a soul.
I am sure this will all soon resonate someday. Perhaps it is not something human minds can comprehend or conceive because we only know that of mental, physical, and some know spiritual. But what if there is more beyond this triune reality that we cannot comprehend until the soul reaches a distinct level that can handle more beyond soul's life as a spiritual being?
Old 15-06-2020, 09:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Just as we question life's existence on this world, I have been questioning, what is the purpose of being a soul.

The purpose of being a soul ...?

Seems to me the most probable reason is that just to exist in a state of being able to ask such a question, guarantees the curious one to have sentience enough to appreciate, accept, & experience that sentience they have. Not every being is equipped with "sensory organs" - (and as far as a "soul" goes, these organs are well beyond what humanity understands as the five tools he uses to interact with reality).

Sure, "sensing reality" can all be done as a "simple" physical entity, but I should think that there are energies that feed "back" into an Absolute Originator, that chose in the first place, to be a "not-self"... and in that choice there was a "cleavage".

If only two things are consistent in reality, or if they could be "boiled" down to a purity - a "pure form" - I'd say they'd they'd have to be : 1. "The Self IS." & 2. "The Truth IS."

Stupid sounding ...? Who can manage an argument against those two things being at the core of all sentience ?

If an original Intelligence exists; an intelligence that is the basic collective of all there is to know, to be, to do, has an Absolute "balance" with all that is, has ever been, or can ever be, then the only justification for making a soul would (seems to me) be to become self aware (again) - the eternal argument : "Am I Truth, or am I Self?" - It's a confrontation of "duality" when "non-duality" originated the thought in the first place.

So, the souls get "spit out" into reality just to find themself, and perhaps pick up a few "pointers" & "tips" about how the "collective Self" can mix things up as far as harmoniously possible.... in the process, the soul learns a better appreciation for such a wide expanse of the "non-escapable Eternal Now".

A "Return to Origin ... ?"; or merely to "Experience Origin in all its glory ... ?"

Good question.

Its something the Soul gets to decide.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 16-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Master
Hi-Ho, aimtobe, adding my bytes to LV's overarching survey:

I 'see' souls as kind of being mini-computer 'chips' whose operational 'purpose' is to augment the execution of the BIG One's 'program' - my theory of what that 'program' is is included in the snippet (from my treatise) below:
It has ... struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity (i.e. 'the Father') and the Life (i.e. mind-and-spirit activated 'soul') of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’ – the primary motive (i.e. desire) ensconced in Its ‘source code’ – is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, i.e. to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.*
*Footnote: Not that this is the only available supposition, mind you. Many, for example, think and feel that the expression and experience of Power and Success is Life’s prime imperative and so believe that maximal actualization and experience of these (i.e., of Power and Success) must be The Cat’s Meow (idiomatically speaking). However, since I myself most keenly enjoy recalling and vicariously reliving the loving and joyful times I had as a child, and as I continue to spontaneously resonate with the ‘Spirit’ exuberantly displayed in the antics of the (unadulterated by conditioning) young of many species including ours, also having deeply appreciated ‘returning’ to expressing and experiencing Love and Joy after sometimes lengthy dry-spell detours and digressions therefrom, and having gradually become more and more thoughtfully impressed by Jesus’ saying things like: “Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 18:3); “Because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure [i.e., that keeps on being loving!] unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:12‑13); and “Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.” (Matthew 25:34), the proposition pertaining to the expression and experience of Love and Joy which I put forward in the preceding paragraph is the one I believe to be and so suggest is both the most pertinent and the most propitious in the long term.]
Next, to picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘the Son’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation to any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity over the course of time.
I elaborate my understanding of what's called 'soul' and explore its worldly dynamic in the second chapter of the treatise (titled "What Jesus Really Meant"), which is available as a free pdf download from my website if you or anyone else is interested in digging into it.