Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Experiencer
I did it!

I always wanted to see an aura. I tried the finger exercise and I saw color not only at the tips of my fingers but around them as well. Quite amazing. Thank you so much!
Old 15-02-2011, 07:43 AM
SilveryMoon

Hi. I'm new to all of this and really want to see it. I have been practising for a few days and not sure if I'm getting anything.

Just to clarify, am I to focus on my fingers or the area between?
I can kind of see some kind of field, it doesn't have a colour but it goes if I try to look directly at it.

I'm assuming colours will come will practise and when I improve my focus???
Old 15-02-2011, 12:13 PM
iklenic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveryMoon
Hi. I'm new to all of this and really want to see it. I have been practising for a few days and not sure if I'm getting anything.

I can kind of see some kind of field, it doesn't have a colour but it goes if I try to look directly at it.

Hi Silvery moon, I think you kind of not focus, if that makes sense, gaze, and lose focus on your fingers, it takes a lot of practise for me as natually i want to correct my sight and look rather than gaze

someone more quialified may come along and answer better :) x
Old 16-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Thirteen

I've tried this a few times and found a yellow/golden glow around my hands and where I look. From the interpretations in the second post, and my own feelings I'd say that is about right.
Old 16-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Sangress

I used to do this, but instead I'd hold both of my hands level, flat and horizontal, facing each other, then widen the gap between them so the colours jumped out around the fingers and above my hands.

At the moment my aura is pretty ill because I am.

Whiteish gray with a sick blue and green satin tinge. Very watery and weak.

My usual aura is a healthy thick full bodied metallic black and vibrant purple/indigo mixed with scarlet flashes and curls around itself in thick tendrils.

I think that reading auras is also an individual thing, because any mix of colours could be strikingly different from each individual colours meaning.

This chart is good, but I'd also advise people to go with their gut instinct too when viewing their own aura.
Old 18-02-2011, 12:10 AM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveryMoon

Namaste,

When you first put your fingers together focus on them, then when you slowly pull them apart let your gaze remain in that spot.
Old 19-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Cleopatra

I tried this and I got a very soft green - surrounded by pulsating, white/clear energy/color... interesting! I've never been able to see my own aura before!
Old 19-02-2011, 03:33 PM
sumitkumarpandit

What do you think what may be the reason that I can't see any such thing?
sumitpandit.in
Old 19-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Ascender

I got white!
Old 26-02-2011, 10:05 PM
shifty123

I'm having a difficult time discerning the colors, but I definitely saw sparks. This exercise is quite interesting and simple.