Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-12-2010, 08:14 PM
wlash

So weird and right on was translucent red :0)
Old 21-12-2010, 09:56 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKate
I'm getting a pale yellow colour, surrounded by an electric blue - maybe turquoise-ey. It was only surrounding each finger though, so I'm not sure if I did it right. Is the colour meant to link the two fingers together?

No, the two fingers are for you to concentrate and focus on. What you see is the surrounding aura, when you become more aware with practice, you can have someone stand in front of a white wall and then be capable of viewing it surrounding them!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:11 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlash
So weird and right on was translucent red :0)

Sorry for the belated reply.

Red, what shade?
Old 07-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Angels3

That was amazing!! I got violet/ dark purple .. Thanks for this!!
Old 07-02-2011, 01:59 AM
Knower
Wow this is so cool!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 03:52 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ces
Really it doesn't take much to confuse me .

Is that me holding the index next to each both pointing away from my body?
Is that me holding my index fingers pointing towards each other?

Sorry for being a little dopey on your description but I want to try - I'm having one of those days.

thanks ces

Gee ces, are you having one of those goofy, flighty days also? Had mine last night at work and it extended into today and might last into tomoorow~~~~maybe even next week
Old 08-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Guthee

it worked!
I had a soft royal blue/soft indigo color
Old 10-02-2011, 03:49 AM
SWIM

Question

Hmmm... I do that exercise all the time, but not ever infront of a white wall nor with the intent of seeing my aura color (which by the way was almost the color of this font but more pastel... is there such thing as electric pastel mint green) anyway..... I do this exercise with the two fingers towards each other and then seperate them and watch the energy flow between them. It took me a couple of nights practicing and focusing my energy as directly as I could but within no time I was able to see the energy between both hands while holding them further and further apart. That was a month or so ago that i discovered this. Now that I know what I am looking for , I can't help but see the energy flowing through the room. I haven't discussed this with anyone before. I really enjoy it. For all I know, I may be delusional..... but I really think I can direct it most of the time. Am I a fruit cake ??? Should I of just not mentioned that? Any info is appreciated!!!Thanks
Old 10-02-2011, 03:56 AM
SWIM

Okay so that was really hard to read in that color........ so here it is again........
Hmmm... I do that exercise all the time, but not ever infront of a white wall nor with the intent of seeing my aura color (which by the way was almost the color of this font but more pastel... is there such thing as electric pastel mint green) anyway..... I do this exercise with the two fingers towards each other and then seperate them and watch the energy flow between them. It took me a couple of nights practicing and focusing my energy as directly as I could but within no time I was able to see the energy between both hands while holding them further and further apart. That was a month or so ago that i discovered this. Now that I know what I am looking for , I can't help but see the energy flowing through the room. I haven't discussed this with anyone before. I really enjoy it. For all I know, I may be delusional..... but I really think I can direct it most of the time. Am I a fruit cake ??? Should I of just not mentioned that? Any info is appreciated Thanks
Old 10-02-2011, 09:10 AM
simon

I found light greeny/bluey energy flowing through the fingers