Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-02-2020, 10:22 AM
Knower

By who, I didn't mean people ;)
Old 11-02-2020, 12:11 PM
Pathfinder

I feel like doing some channeling, hope nobody minds. I learn from it so I figure others might be able to in some way too. Alright, here goes:

+++ I am channeling right now. Do you understand me? Um, yeah a little. Okay good let's get going. The way forward is to channel what you believe to be the right answer. Not right literally, not the direction, just the path that you chose, should it be right or left, is it the best path you could have chosen. This information should be applicable for all minor thoughts and equations, conversations and lack keys.

Understandable wisdom, that is what we want. Ok, let's go. Let's do it. Let's do this thing. In the dreams that we hide, we ride out the wave of conscious thought, eliminate the path that does not feel right.

Choose freely, gather all of your combines wisdome and set forth on embarking on a new journey, one in which the creators desire that we try for a change.

Burden no one with thoughts of unrest. The capable mind, should be able to find, all that is there, at once and in abundance. The download is a symptom of the lucidity of crystal thought. The jewel maker dices with the underdog. The prison system planet will be the end of us should it not expire soon.

We shall organize, without a leader. Humble Bob shall guide you, we suggest you form a committee and use Humble Bob's abilities as a pseudo channeler to understand the best maneuvers that one can make in such dire situations as these times we live in...

Manifest your moment in the stars, the glorious start of a new friendship. A new eager bond awaits. James Bond? No, just regular bond. Ok.

Happy New Year everyone, it is almost time to stop channeling, I wish you all the best and it is time to stop channeling, ok bye... for now.
+++

Hmm, cool. I especially like the last paragraph, it's like the channeling notified of some sort of decision to end the channeling there.

Let me know if you have any questions. We should get organised and stuff and try change the world and stuff. I dunno, most people say I'm delusional if I think I can make a difference, but it just seems like it could be easier than we first realised.

Anyway, cheers everyone! Oh, it's 11:11 on the clock and it's my birthday today which is the 11th of Feb. Possibly a good synchrosign.
Old 11-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Knower

There's a lot to consider here. That is quite the synchronicity. Eleven is often considered an "angel number" or a number of good fortune/good omen. It's the day of my birth as well, and my lucky number.

I find often the best way to make large change is start small. You cannot put out your neighbors fire when your own house is burning, but if you have extra stew it is good to give it to those who are willing to take it with humility.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:22 PM
Master
Happy birthday

Did you notice that me and Adamkade both sent you a post on the 4th at 11. 13. PM. The only posts sent to you that day

The chances of that happening I find mind blowing.
in places where others do not.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
By who, I didn't mean people ;)

Ah, I see what you mean. In that case, I don't trust any of it really, I think it's really unreliable and can lead to a lot of confusion! I channel more just to listen rather than understand or confirm anything. When you're channeling you don't know WHO might be confirming and they may be confirming plain madness.

Anyway, cheers FoxTracks, I love this forum so far, you guys are all pretty open minded.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:59 PM
Pathfinder

Oh and to you guys talking about the 11 thing, it didn't end there, there were many synchro 11s leading up to and on my birthday. I'm not a big numerology guy, but I believe in synchronicity. One coincidence is not surprising, but bundles of coincidences stacked together? The odds stack up each time. It's one of those things that people will tell you it's not meaningful in any way so you just keep it to yourself mostly.

Cheers everyone!
Old 12-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
I find often the best way to make large change is start small. You cannot put out your neighbors fire when your own house is burning, but if you have extra stew it is good to give it to those who are willing to take it with humility.

I think I'm starting small, but I'm eager too. I think making little posts here and there is pretty harmless and possibly useful to people down the track.

Back to synchronicity.
Yesterday, on my birthday, I finished the last song on my first album.
I just sent the album to an independent label in Sydney, the first one I found that accepts unsolicited demos. My musician name is Duckfoot, their name? Underfoot. That's gotta be meant to be, I hope they dig my album.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Pathfinder

Hey everyone. Felt like doing some free-style channeling. Hope you find it useful in some way.

Here we go:

+++
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay in this moment as you read the very words intended for you eyes to gaze across. Beautiful isn't it? That moment it time where you're really feeling the words that you're reading. We know it well, and Humble knows it a little too.
We are barely escaping the thought of velvet cream.
Icycle handshake.
Warm companion piece.
Suitcase briefcase, what's the difference, I don't care.
Lines for a movie perhaps?
Okay Sherlocke now what's the answer detective?

tell us the answer

ok, since you demanded it. Here is the answer.

Please

Hear our words of wisdom.

Take opportunity to use Humble Bob's curious skill.

He is not seeking opportunity for himself, but for all to spread the word.

If we gather around a sign, a sigil. One that links the unconscious mind with the conscious mind but is clear when it defines them as two separate entities that you can use, or at least experience using, both sides at separate times, even though it may be hard to follow. This stream of consciousness flow is an example of lightning quick speedy recovery system. All advanced. Going geet clear.

Take it in strides. That is all the channeling you are required to do here for now.
+++

Hmm, I'm gonna go back and read it after I post it, but this was an interesting one I think. Try and read it a few times. Pot smokers, read this stuff when you're high, it'll trip you out and you'll have these little epiphanies, I assure you.
\
Alright, cheers!

HB.
Old 13-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Knower

I see you are eager.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Knower

A college is complaining because someone is searching for the same people that went to the similar college. And the same people are so upset that they are protesting that they do not have inner peace