Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-04-2015, 08:18 PM
ravey

Genetic influence on aura?

Hello, I suspect I might have some form of a genetic disease as I have many ailments. You can check my thread in the Healing Requests forum. When I count how many different problems I have even I cannot believe it's possible for someone to be that hated by God and that unlucky. It's like I am living into some nightmare where God punishes me for the sins of others or my past lives.

Anyway, do you think a person into reading auras and chakras can see if a reason for having a sudden onset of a plethora of diseases in adolescence and young adulthood is a genetic one? And do you think bad energetic beings might be behind activating it and not just stress and pollutants? Or black magic (the first wife of my father was into that)? I'd love to know what is wrong with me, yet the doctors no longer care. That's why I turned to spirituality - to seek answers. Tried everything - mantras, chakra cleansing, I went back to my positive state of mind but that turned out to be more like pretending I do not have those ailments and then I crashed with reality. Still no answers.

I had supposedly gone energetic cleansing by people online and a woman I met last year but some of the things didn't improve and others got worse so I no longer know what to do. I spent my days in praying and asking God for help, but apart from a temporary golden era I had last year, I guess He doesn't like me at all.
Old 02-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Master

First of all, God doesn't hate anyone. And to believe that you're being punished is not helping in any way whatsoever.

There are people who can read auras who can see a disease in the aura before it manifests in the physical body but I'm not sure if they can see if the disease is genetic. You yourself can find that out can't you? If you have a certain disease find out if any of your forbears had that same disease and you can always do some research and find out if it is genetic or not.

Shamanically speaking, negative entities can cause physical illness and can deplete your energy terribly. As well, negative magic can also cause illness. IMHO both of these causes are really quite rare. You would need to see people who are knowledgeable about these things to get some help in dealing with these issues.

Why do you say that the doctors no longer care? Are you saying that you've been to more than one doctor and they can't find what is wrong with you?

You either were or were not energetically cleansed by people online last year - which is it? Personally I don't believe in doing that sort of work online - you're much better to find someone who's knowledgeable (like a true practicing Shaman, for example) than trusting someone you've only met online.

Your anger comes through very clearly and anger itself can cause physical illness if you harbour it inside yourself long enough. I would respectfully suggest that you need to work through it and release it.
Old 02-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Master
We need to advocate for our own care within the medical profession, and that involves doing research on symptoms, previous test results, what ever you have that can lead some where.

At one point I had some many physical systems showing symptoms of trouble doctors didn't know what was going on. I ended up diagnosing myself, and I am not the only one with such a story.

I hope you don't leave it all up to the doctors, search until you find answers.