Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-04-2012, 03:37 PM
mightything

personally i dont want to eat anyone...(finishes chewing) lol.
nor would i drain someone. i dont need to. i can get energy from the air, heat, the sun, the earth. prolly not water as im not a fan.
now in a hostile situation. if i felt it would be more prudent to drain someone and im sure they wanted to do me harm i would. but im not a vampire though i know i could feed on some. really i dont think id be able to siphon it off fast enough.

i wasnt thinking about a specific entity or spirit. though it might have been better to specify an entity.

@
Archangel Ivory
i also found alot of this funny. especially when people thought of how it sounded kinda evil. and they were skirting around telling me.
then i was thinking about hanging in dark places looking for a ghost to take a chunk out of.

i think i asked this because i believe humans can also create poltergeist type phenom, i know this because i created a huge energy ball at a friends house, and i was kinda in a different mindset. so i was like i should make it move around the room. (i dont always practice like that) and he had company over.
she was by the door and a book case. i guess i was feeling mischievous so i made it dance around her. i wasn't really watching her i was focused on making stuff happen. and she started fidgeting and looking around to see if she was rubbing against anything. to me it was funny as well as thought provoking. she obviously wasnt a sensitive or she would have looked at me and told me to quit or started playing along. but she was reacting all the same.

they can knock stuff over, so can we
they dont have mouths but they talk, through thought?
so can we.
they can pass through walls...
so can we..maybe? im workin on that lol.

long story somewhat short. they must use energy like i do and need it to do stuff, so by my mind. no energy = no action
like Sangress said. if i did drain them im sure they'd get it back at some point. just hope they dont hold a grudge though.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:21 PM
earthatic

Energy can be taken, but the soul generally means the self (the ego). The self can be immortal because it's not really made of anything that can be taken or dismantled. When it experiences separation of consciousness from the whole, it has personality and uniqueness at it's lower form in order to recognize self from other.. but becomes impersonal and without any qualities in it's purest form. There is nothing to take and nothing to be gained, because one's own true self is actually Brahman which is identical and the same as everyone else's true nature. It's like taking infinity from infinity, or adding infinity to infinity...nothing happens. The uniqueness, personality, emotions, the body...all these things change and are an illusion.

According to certain spiritual systems, there are many bodies/sheaths a human is supposed to have. The physical body is just one, the astral (ghost) is just another to be shed.