Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi
That sounds great! Did you make it back out last night?

Briefly, the bugs were biting too bad for me to really get into a meditative state. I went out this morning. Again I had my red on and bare feet. I imagined red moving throughout my body, as roots traveled from my feet into the earth. I look forward to starting my day tomorrow the same way.

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 07-06-2013, 02:17 PM
Experiencer
The work on my root chakra continues. Taking some advice from Billi, posted in another thread I'm also focusing on heart chakra too. This morning after doing as Billi suggested I felt a sense of relief when I finished. There were some issues that had me down in the dumps this week. As I've worked on those issues the chakra work and other things I've done are really making a difference. Sometimes when we start working on our stuff (so to speak) unresolved issues start to come up. I wasn't fully prepared for the emotions that came up, but I am dealing with them. I'm so thankful for this forum and the help that I receive here.

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 07-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Vie Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebbie
For some time now my Root Chakra has been closed/blocked. This week I got confirmation from three sources that I need grounding and or need to work on Root Chakra. I have read up on Chakra healing, but am still looking for advice on how to get started.

What exactly is your experience with a blocked root chakra. For over a year now, I've been in the intense experience of different vibrational states at my chakras. I don't do the research that I used to as my mind is becoming more still. For about a year, I have "needed" to be out in nature, listing to the trees and the birds. If I don't, I get pretty spacey. Is that your experience?
Old 07-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vie Belle
What exactly is your experience with a blocked root chakra. For over a year now, I've been in the intense experience of different vibrational states at my chakras. I don't do the research that I used to as my mind is becoming more still. For about a year, I have "needed" to be out in nature, listing to the trees and the birds. If I don't, I get pretty spacey. Is that your experience?

Fearfulness, indecisiveness, confusion (spaciness), resentment, feeling stuck, and low energy. I've blamed the spacey state of mind and low energy on a hormonal imbalance. It may be both hormonal and my blocked root chakra as I am starting to learn.

Old 07-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Billi

Oh, I'm so glad you felt some relief Jebbie!! The heart is a whole nother issue for me. I'm finding that it's not always pleasant working through blockages but there's a sense of relief afterwards, because of the huge emotional dump. I went in to clear my heart one night during a meditation, and I sobbed for nearly an hour straight. There were lots of issues 'stuck' there that I had thought I had long gotten over. It was unpleasant but I felt quite a bit 'lighter' afterwards.

I was feeling quite 'spacey' too before I started working with my root again. I did learn though that one of the 'minor' chakras exists below our feet, in the Earth. This is the main one responsible for grounding, but because it's minor, we give all the grounding credit to the root (which does play a role in grounding as well). If you're interested, it's called the 'Earth Star' chakra. it was quite a bit easier for me to open than my actual root.

You can feel free to PM me anytime if you have questions, the more I hang out here, the more I realize I know quite a bit about the chakras...seems it's been a huge part of my 'on and off' spiritual journey for the last 10 or so years.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Billi. I'll pm you to learn more about the earth star chakra. It is funny how our knowledge manifests itself when we are helping others. I have realized since joining the forum that I am a lot more knowledgeable than I thought too. The chakras, though I have a book on them I still have a lot to learn.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Vie Belle

Thanks, Jebbie. That actually makes a lot of sense as to the root chakra. I've actually been through several years of intense clearing there. I think I had a lot store there. I have a book about some of the minor chakras, but I've lost my focus for reading. That's been going on for about a year. And fun times were had by all ;-) I guess this is all a small price to pay for getting a bit better aligned.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vie Belle
Thanks, Jebbie. That actually makes a lot of sense as to the root chakra. I've actually been through several years of intense clearing there. I think I had a lot store there. I have a book about some of the minor chakras, but I've lost my focus for reading. That's been going on for about a year. And fun times were had by all ;-) I guess this is all a small price to pay for getting a bit better aligned.

Vie Belle, it is great to share with someone who has been experienced what I am just beginning to experience. I have so much stuff that has not been dealt with over the years I could see myself taking a bit of time on my root chakra too. I know that since I've been going through my rough patch so to speak everyone close to me thinks I'm crazy. My mom is the only that will tell me to my face that I'm crazy, tho. lol...I'm sure they will have fun times along with me as I start clearing all that old stuff out. I welcome this journey as it unfolds.

Old 09-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Vie Belle

Jebbie,

It would be easier if everyone had an understanding of this process, but they don't so you kind of have to do your best with it. I feel exceedingly fortunate that I have a very understanding family. My husband is pretty spiritually advanced, I think, but he has to focus on our business which allows me time for this process. I can talk to both my husband and son about what is going on and they just give me my space. The clearing is very intense and I'm sure it is different for everyone. Baby steps. Welcoming the journey is the best mindset from which to proceed. It is an amazing thing and I'm sure nowhere near the end for me, however, I am changed in a pretty dramatic way. I'm newer to crystals to assist here. I was more into reading of spiritual material and binaural beat meditation CDs. I couldn't do them anymore, I don't think. It would be too intense. I've found working with crystals to be a bit gentler (at least so far), however, they certainly are powerful tools. In retrospect, I think my grandmother went through this experience in mid-life, but back then they really considered this crazy. She was put through a lot in the mental healthcare system. I think we are fortunate to be dealing with this now when there is at least a way to reach out to other people for support.