Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
some people say every one has a different purpose ... some say all of us have one purpose which is to enjoy life .. or helping others .. or be intelligent to develop the human beings
what do YOU think?

I cannot say that what I see happening in my life, is why I am here.... but it seems that way.
James
Old 08-12-2011, 02:50 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
To develop as decent human beings and finally re-unite with the Divine for all eternity.
In pure colourless light.
Krishna.
To "re-unite" indicates that we were previously 'united'.. there is no 'purpose' for creating a condition to achieve what is already 'united'.. it is my experience and understanding that Life is the vehicle through which 'That which IS' explores its own existence, we/us/Life are the evolution of the Cosmos, we/us/Life are creation unfolding..

Be well..
Old 08-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Shabby

Great question! Thank you for asking!

After thinking about it I must say that I don't believe there is a purpose to life. What is the purpose of spirit? Does God have a purpose?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Master
Since there are so many different views, it must be that there is no single purpose for every life.

You might say your own purpose is to recognize Your purpose... what you came into this world to do, learn, develop, realize, give, etc.

Then you can go about fulfilling that purpose more consciously.

Xan

Old 09-12-2011, 05:55 AM
rsingh

Purpose of life is to love yourelf as you are and love others as they are. Love is life and life is love.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
some people say every one has a different purpose ... some say all of us have one purpose which is to enjoy life .. or helping others .. or be intelligent to develop the human beings
what do YOU think?

How many billions of people on this planet? That's how many billions of purposes there are.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Master
There is no purpose to life, except life, anything else is to deny life.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:28 PM
My personal insight that was given to me, I know it may not be accepted by some, oh well:

We were created for the Creator to feel our hearts open to Him - for that moment when our hearts actually crack open purely and are in love and awe recognizing Him, finally.
The circle is complete - loving the Lover- the Beloved opening
to the Lover's Love and vice versa.

This is the only thing the Creator waits for - the only thing.
So, when we are opening to His Presence, which is Love, we are guaranteed that we are in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing -- even if the dishes aren't done.

And, therein, lies your peace and joy and
contentment and confidence and power...

Or maybe that was just the message for me...but, I don't think so.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My personal insight that was given to me, I know it may not be accepted by some, oh well:

We were created for the Creator to feel our hearts open to Him - for that moment when our hearts actually crack open purely and are in love and awe recognizing Him, finally.
The circle is complete - loving the Lover- the Beloved opening
to the Lover's Love and vice versa.

This is the only thing the Creator waits for - the only thing.
So, when we are opening to His Presence, which is Love, we are guaranteed that we are in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing -- even if the dishes aren't done.

And, therein, lies your peace and joy and
contentment and confidence and power...

That was very beautiful Miss H but in all sincerity can you imagine all of the messages that are all completely different from each other viewed this way?
What is your take on why that is?
James

Old 09-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
what do YOU think?

Hi dena .

Every purpose manifests Into another until the only purpose left - Is just to be - .. which In essence dissolves It's own purpose . .

x daz x