Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-05-2022, 08:42 AM
Knower
Healing Energy

My girlfriend was feeling less than her upbeat self a while ago as she was lying on the bed with her eyes closed. I lay next to her and covered her body with my body. We were both clothed.

I gave her a strong hug that involved my entire body and made it last just over a minute. Near the end of my hug I felt a surge of energy leave my body and enter her's. It felt like a strong pulse leaving my chest area. I instantly knew that this was different -- I'd never felt anything like before but there was a definite pulse or bolt of energy leaving me and entering her body.

I thought it had felt unusual and would have shrugged the event off but she suddenly exclaimed, "Wow... I just saw a white flash in my mind and I had an instant image of a winged angel wrapped around me and carrying me among the stars! I saw energy and sparks". She later described it as a pulse of energy suddenly entered her entire body.

I have been told by psychics that I am a healer but this is the only time in my life that I have experienced anything like this.

PastPilot
Old 10-05-2022, 09:29 AM
Master
Perhaps this also means that you and your girlfriend are connected in the 5D world?
Old 10-05-2022, 11:54 PM
Master
The healing energy is the energy of love. Love is positive in nature, healthy and fruitful. One can heal just by loving another person or thing.

Lovers thrive in life and have abundant heart's, there's always more love to be had and/or given. I'm an self-educated lover and love is the most natural thing there is or could possibly be.

A hug is a sweet lover's embrace and an opportunity to share energies, as you did with your partner.
utopia

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 11-05-2022 at 02:00 AM.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:41 AM
Bambo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I have been told by psychics that I am a healer but this is the only time in my life that I have experienced anything like this.
God bless you for being a healer!!!
Old 11-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
God bless you for being a healer!!!

I never felt like a healer nor thought of myself as one but I feel I haven't really awakened to it yet. I now realize that I can send energy to another human being. That is life changing. It makes me wonder about other possibilities.

PastPilot
Old 11-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Master
Healing?, love it.
Arohanui utopia
Old 11-05-2022, 02:03 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Perhaps this also means that you and your girlfriend are connected in the 5D world?

I suspect so. We meet people for a reason and there is a definite connection between us. I feel she is from my soul group or from an associated soul group. We have lived lives together before. Our interests in life are almost identical.

PastPilot
Old 11-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I suspect so. We meet people for a reason and there is a definite connection between us. I feel she is from my soul group or from an associated soul group. We have lived lives together before. Our interests in life are almost identical.

Yes, that's understandable. I know how powerful 5D protection from another can be
Old 14-05-2022, 03:37 AM
Master
We all have access to healing energies, some know it, some don't.

I do.
utopia
Old 19-05-2022, 07:54 PM
Knower

Thank you for sharing
Very Awesome