Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-04-2011, 05:51 AM
speaknow

Angel1 I saw one again

It has been months since i had first seen a spirt, last time it was a man, this time was a woman. we had strange noises, smells, dog acting weird and i could sense them there but not see them, till saturday night, we were trying to go to sleep and we could hear the taps turning on and of and our pipes being played with but we ignored it like usual, then i started to drift off and my bf said the dog is growling, i ignored it and then i felt the urge to open my eyes and look up so i did and there she was her head poking out of the bathroom door, i just stared and she stared back, and then i screamed in fear and she vanished. the bf got up and walked around and there was a vibe in the bathroom, and he saw a flash. i know i prob shouldn't of screamed, i don't when other stuff happens, but i am just not used to seeing dead people in my house, this is so new to me and i wasn't expecting it.

All i could see was her head, i couldnt see her body to as if it was hidden behind the door, she had long dark hair and it was in a pony tail. I don't know who she was, i don't know anyone who has died, the bf and i were gonna go on a ghost investigation of mental asylum next saturday but cancelled because i am pregnant and too scared to go in case they hurt my baby but i do wonder what i may of seen there.

Sometimes i wish they came with name tags, so i could research who they are.

When you see them, do you freak out still?, do they talk to you or just look at you? - the two i have seen just look at me. do you seem them often?

I don't think i am psychic or anything like that, i used to be right into it when i was younger and thought i spoke to my gardian angels but i grew out of that and now i sense, hear, smell and sometimes see things, i know when it's all in my head and when it's not.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:17 PM
iolite

Have you ever seen the TV show "Ghost Whisperer"? It's almost as if they know that you can tune in and see them. Talk to them and ask them what they need. Most of the time they are earth bound because they've something to do, find or tell to someone.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:32 PM
iklenic

yeah maybe she saw the white light you are giving out and was drawn to you? to your energy x