Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-11-2021, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Smile CD-SET Purchase

Hello,

I just purchased the cd-set from William Ruhlman adventures beyond the body in mp3 format

I'm serious and highly committed to become a true explorer of consciousness

Will tell how the results are on here, and my experiences.

--

It will take time, patience, consistency and determination

Cheers
Old 19-11-2021, 10:37 PM
Master

Is this different to the William Buhlman Out-of-Body Techniques using Hemi-Sync produced by Monroe Products?

Peace
Old 20-11-2021, 04:01 AM
Master

That is great ScientificExplorer. As you said, it takes practice, perseverance and determination. Perhaps we can all record our experiences here, whether we succeed, close or not close to ap.
Good luck.
Old 20-11-2021, 10:54 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Is this different to the William Buhlman Out-of-Body Techniques using Hemi-Sync produced by Monroe Products?

Peace

Yes, it is on his amazon account from 1996
Old 20-11-2021, 10:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is great ScientificExplorer. As you said, it takes practice, perseverance and determination. Perhaps we can all record our experiences here, whether we succeed, close or not close to ap.
Good luck.

Before sleeping I listened to 30Min of OBE Affirmations from CD1.

I really believe that no matter how much "Force" you want to put into your practice, and "Desire" into it - It's all up to the subconscious mind to say:

"Yay" or "Nay"

In other words, Affirmations, Techniques, and Practice are all to "Farm" our goals into our Subconscious mind, but the FINAL DECISION, is up to the subconcsious.

Because by Conscious Force alone, I will be the one that got results, I did that a lot and didn't work.

A coperation from conscious to subconscious is the deal to get results
Old 20-11-2021, 07:57 PM
Master

I would say you are right ScientificExplorer. You gave me an idea. I used to listen to CD OBE affirmations but it got boring. It went on for too long. I will try listening to it again. The more it gets into your subconscious the easier it will get. I know that if the subconscious does not accept getting out of the body it just stays inside the body like glue. I know from experience. Ap author William Buhlman says the same thing.