Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-10-2021, 02:04 AM
Master

Doubts can make ap a lot harder

I tried something different this morning. I woke up at 3.00 am and I always think it is too late to ap. I will not have enough time to ap. Of course, that is a silly thing to think. That has been happening for a long time.
This morning I thought this time I will ap and I will stay on my back. I will focus and imagine myself relaxing more and more. Then I imagined I was relaxing in water and imagined it feeling really good. I focused and put my mind to it, no matter how long it took. To my surprise I did ap. I was going on a water ride and I could feel the movement. It was an enjoyable experience but it could have been better. To be honest I was not aware enough. It was more like a dream. I was not expecting to ap. I realise the reason why lots of times I do not ap often is because of doubts. I have to believe that I can ap and it will not take a long time. Also I need to believe that I am getting more and more relaxed with every breath. I will see how it goes and let you know.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Master

I think there is more to it than doubts to successfully ap. I got worse and worse. The only thing I have done differently is I stopped listening to the videos. I am going to start listening to it again.
Old 21-10-2021, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account
You could try to write positively or at least avoid to write negatively about ap'ing.

For e.g. avoid wordings like
Quote:
. I will not have enough time to ap.

I know you had to describe it for the reader, but are you familiar with mantras or affirmations ?
You can use mantras to set up the right intention.
But most people aren't aware that when they write negatively, they basically say: i want but i do not want.

And that is called doubting.
Old 21-10-2021, 04:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
You could try to write positively or at least avoid to write negatively about ap'ing.

For e.g. avoid wordings like

I know you had to describe it for the reader, but are you familiar with mantras or affirmations ?
You can use mantras to set up the right intention.
But most people aren't aware that when they write negatively, they basically say: i want but i do not want.

And that is called doubting.

Very good Dan. I did not think of it like that. You are correct. Thanks for that.
Old 21-10-2021, 08:45 PM
Madamedude

One thing you can do, is simply have something to take with you to uplift you. You could burn some incense, I know it always calms me down, I really like dragon's blood incense. Or you could have your favorite tea/coffee/breakfeast before trying. In other words, something to uplift your mind a bit! Mantras and affirmations are also good, you could even design your own affirmation, tailored to you and your specific want of AP without hinderance of doubts.

Doubts make anything seem so distant it won't ever be reached. We, are the ones who accept to believe them and thus make them a part of what we experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I have to believe that I can ap and it will not take a long time.
You can AP, and it will take just the time it takes.

Old 22-10-2021, 12:46 AM
Master

Thanks for your advice Madamedude. It sounds helpful and sensible. Thinking about what I said does not sound very sensible. I have to be realistic and not put time limits on. I talked myself out of trying again last night. I was not tired but I fell asleep. When I woke up I should have had a break for a while then try again. I just gave up. This is frustrating and I know I can ap. I have to get my act together and not give up. This time I will not give up. Tonight and in the morning I will keep trying until I succeed.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:22 AM
Administrator
Doubts are negative thoughts at the end of the day if you doubt you will not achieve anything you wont try. so you have lost before you have even began. try turning the thought into a positive instead of a negative. and you will soon see the difference.

Namaste
Old 22-10-2021, 10:06 PM
Master

Very true Native spirit.
This morning I woke up shortly after 3.00 am. I got out of bed into another room. I laid on my back and I said to myself I will stay on my back as long as it takes and I will ap. It did not take long to my surprise. I was imagining I was relaxing in water and I ap somewhere where there was water. I could feel the water temperature. I was moving around in the water. It was a short experience but at least I got out. I forgot to say awareness now. That may have shortened the experience. I will keep practicing.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Madamedude

A good surprise I would imagine !

One thing I like to do is AP to the summit of Mt. Fuji, it's cold but vivifiying. Well, "cold", yes, when asleep !
Old 23-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Just listen to hemy-sync audio metitations when you feel good.

Intead of forcing yourself to do it everyday.

Just 30minutes in the middle of the night.