Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-09-2021, 03:42 PM
Legrand

When you develop true sensitivity,
The whole world will be an open book to you
Revealing on each page new secrets and wonderful knowledge

Sri Dattabal
Old 18-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Legrand

To me the pinnacle of the day to day state of mind.

As you breath in,

Feeling this so small centre, the bindu, the singularity, in the centre of the heart chakra.

As you breath out,

Feeling this point expand to cover the heart chakra, then the physical body, then the town you are in, then the planet earth, the solar system, expanding in 'space', still father to the galaxy, to the universe, still expanding in this conscious 'space', until all the universe is nothing left more than a point, a Bindu, a singularity in infinity.

Then breathing in again all the way back to the bindu in the center of the heart chakra.

Breath after breath.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! this pure joy of simply breathing, living all the worlds confounded.

May each and all experience it.

Antoine
Old 31-10-2021, 05:52 PM
Legrand

If you don't know what winter is like, you should take off your clothes and lie down on the snow in the middle of the night. This will teach you, without using words, a very good lesson on what exactly winter is. Of course, you could read a book about winter, but it's not worth much until you've had that very immediate and direct experience - and it's scary, it's very intense.

By Naropa
Old 06-11-2021, 02:11 PM
Legrand

How one may feel, by Daniel B. Holeman

Old 06-11-2021, 07:23 PM
Ascender
Looks like my recent Samadhis.
The first times (a few months ago) I could go there, I thought the lotus flower (below) was a bed of rocks.

I guess you'll guess from which book this one is:

Old 06-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Legrand

Hello Guillaume,

I do not know from what book comes your picture. But mostly probable from a Taoist book explaining how to project the dragon pearl in what I call the spiritual body.

This world is so beautiful when it comes like we are walking in it in a state of samadhi
Old 07-11-2021, 08:12 AM
Ascender
Hi Antoine,

Gosh, I thought it was your favorite book! It's one of the plates (illustrations) of the secret of the golden flower.
Well, actually now I'm not sure anymore if it's in Jung's version or not. It's not in Thomas Cleary's one, that's for sure. It's a shame because they speak for themselves.

Here the background image presents (some of?) them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35n5H12Fnr8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
This world is so beautiful when it comes like we are walking in it in a state of samadhi
I'm getting there, but I still need to practice!
Old 07-11-2021, 12:10 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hi Antoine,

Gosh, I thought it was your favorite book! It's one of the plates (illustrations) of the secret of the golden flower.

The versions I have did not yet have illustrations in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I'm getting there, but I still need to practice!

You are getting there pretty fast. It's what I feel.

If you want a hint. Paying a very close attention to the moment you enter a state of Samadhi and, most important, when you exit that state to come back in the day to day will create links to or change your day to day awareness. It allows one to be in contact with the supermind or supramental as would say sri aurobindo.

Last edited by Legrand : 07-11-2021 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Legrand

When we come down, there are doors of communication that we can always keep open, or reopen even if they keep closing.

But to remain permanently on this last culminating summit of created and creative being is in the end the supreme ideal of our evolving human consciousness as it seeks, not its annihilation, but its perfection.

Translated from: The Divine Life book 1, chapter 14, the Supramental as Creator. P. 167 Édition Albin Michel 1973. Shrî Aurobindo
Old 08-11-2021, 07:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
You are getting there pretty fast. It's what I feel.
Not for the good reasons unfortunately. I'm actually just trying to get high enough to be outside the realm of my family ...
But I think that was planned from the beginning of this incarnation.

Quote:
Translated from: The Divine Life book 1, chapter 14, the Supramental as Creator. P. 167 Édition Albin Michel 1973. Shrî Aurobindo
Thanks for the ref, I'll need to go to the bookstore again!
Lately I wrote that there was a choice between going up or manifesting the divine on earth, and I had seen that first in a thesis on integral yoga, indeed.