Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-01-2021, 04:45 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
'While masking your IP address is perfectly legal, changing it and falsely advertising what your IP is online is illegal. This also falls under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.20 Sept 2013.'

https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...ternet-things/

So....still no response re. thoughts on what you read on those links....
If you are talking about the monoliths and ufo programs, I addressed the monoliths already. As far a UFO's go, I would say it is a near statistical certainty that there is extraterrestrial life in the universe with some level of intelligence and technical knowledge...somewhere. However, it is also a near statistical impossibility that based on our current understanding of the workings of the universe, they would be able, or even want to put forth the enormous effort it would take, to visit us. Or would even be aware of us for that matter. Our first electromagnetic signals have barely traveled 200 or so light years at most. Not very far at all compared to the size of the universe.
That said, who knows what we don't yet know?

I think the pentagon has, should, and will continue to investigate UFOs. Mostly to ensure they are not unidentified technologies of potentially hostile foreign governments. Many of those UFOs, will continue to be just that, Unidentified flying objects. However, so far, no convincing evidence of extraterrestrials visiting earth. Doesn't mean they are not, just that nobody has been able to show me any evidence I have found convincing. My opinion, you are of course always entitled to your own.

I do hope I am wrong though. An advanced star faring species paying us a visit or two may just be able to help us avoid destroying ourselves. Which is also, btw, a leading theory as to why we have not detected any sign of intelligent life on any of those planets circling any of those countless stars in those countless galaxies out there. That is to say, perhaps so far, no intelligent life has evolved sufficient intelligence to avoid using that intelligence to destroy itself in a relatively short order. To be honest, I doubt humans have either. Time may tell, even if there may be no humans around to listen.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:21 AM
Guide
You'll be convinced soon enough but time is relative.
We'll be waiting forever if we expect something to come from another planet.
You'll be waiting 7000 more years if you somehow manage to hide under a rock and miss it.

I wouldn't worry about humans destroying themselves, that would end the "fun" for the gods that delight themselves in human suffering. But like for those in my spiritual family, a war has just started.

I hope in the end we'll all be laughing at what's been done to us but I don't know, in this strand of time. But I'm glad to be here and able to hear other's question these things freely, whereas in other places I find myself this is all off to the side more.
Old 17-01-2021, 12:17 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
You'll be convinced soon enough but time is relative.
We'll be waiting forever if we expect something to come from another planet.
You'll be waiting 7000 more years if you somehow manage to hide under a rock and miss it.

I wouldn't worry about humans destroying themselves, that would end the "fun" for the gods that delight themselves in human suffering. But like for those in my spiritual family, a war has just started.

I hope in the end we'll all be laughing at what's been done to us but I don't know, in this strand of time. But I'm glad to be here and able to hear other's question these things freely, whereas in other places I find myself this is all off to the side more.

True, both time and space are relative. If I could go fast enough, I could travel across the galaxy and back in 15 minutes flat. But don't wait for me, you would be waiting for what seems like forever, much much longer then 7000 years.

I don't personally believe there are any gods delighting in human suffering. Just humans who think they are gods, and other humans who believe them, creating a lot of human suffering. That and doing a lot of damage that may or may not be reversible. But yeah, this is not something that can be talked about in some circles and earn one a warm reception.
Old 19-01-2021, 04:40 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
True, both time and space are relative. If I could go fast enough, I could travel across the galaxy and back in 15 minutes flat. But don't wait for me, you would be waiting for what seems like forever, much much longer then 7000 years.

I don't personally believe there are any gods delighting in human suffering. Just humans who think they are gods, and other humans who believe them, creating a lot of human suffering. That and doing a lot of damage that may or may not be reversible. But yeah, this is not something that can be talked about in some circles and earn one a warm reception.

Yes. I don't literally mean spacetime though, I'm speaking cryptically about something else. Belief is what is used to blind and distract people from actually figuring it out.
Old 19-01-2021, 03:20 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Yes. I don't literally mean spacetime though, I'm speaking cryptically about something else. Belief is what is used to blind and distract people from actually figuring it out.

Yes, and I am speaking literally about spacetime.....and I suppose I am also speaking a bit cryptically as well.

What people are blind to, often due to ignorance of one thing or another, can often prevent them from figuring things out, and leave open the door for them to hold any number of beliefs that they otherwise might not, or at least regard with skepticism. A universal truth for all of us I would think.

I expect you might agree with what I said, but perhaps from a point of view 180 degrees from the direction I am sending it. But then I suppose that when two people face each other and speak it often happens that they are in fact facing 180 degrees in opposite directions. Perhaps the thing to do is to get the two to both face toward the object of their discussion. Then if they are still at odd angles, one can surmise they are in fact talking about two different things. Which may not solve the whole problem, but at least now they can see what they themselves are talking about rather then talking about what they thought the other one and themselves were talking about.

Although that does often take a bit of fun out of the whole thing, and since we discussing nefarious connections between the covid virus, monoliths, and UFOs, I think taking the fun out of it would at least partially defeat the whole purpose for personal participation in perpetuation of such proposition in the first place.
Capisce?

Old 24-01-2021, 07:03 PM
Ascender
Maybe there are some et races that dont want to be exposed
And put in effort from full disclosure from happening
Old 24-01-2021, 07:39 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Maybe there are some et races that dont want to be exposed
And put in effort from full disclosure from happening
Maybe some. I feel sure there are quite a few different kinds of ETs out there and the ones that are preparing us for exposure/some kind of contact could well be the ones who have given us the authentic, intricate crop circles over the years (not the simple man made hoaxes.)
Old 24-01-2021, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account
The monoliths are just some publicity stunt that became somewhat of a trend. Just a case of monkey see monkey do... As for the UFO disclosure thing; I'm afraid that even if it turns out to be real we'll never find out the truth anyway, unless them aliens finally decide to stop being shy and reveal themselves. It also seems unlikely aliens are involved with covid-19.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:32 PM
Guide
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor
The monoliths are just some publicity stunt that became somewhat of a trend. Just a case of monkey see monkey do... As for the UFO disclosure thing; I'm afraid that even if it turns out to be real we'll never find out the truth anyway, unless them aliens finally decide to stop being shy and reveal themselves. It also seems unlikely aliens are involved with covid-19.
Predictable reply. Yes there are some hoaxes (as there are in crop circles) which does not account for ALL of the sightings.

Clearly you didn't read the links in my OP, admittedly I had to resend the links in the subsequent post # 2.

Here it is again - unless man has visited Phobos.....ha!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/earth/story/201...of-marss-moons
Old 25-01-2021, 12:11 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor
As I recall, the monoliths in 2001 A Space Odyssey were made by monkeys too. Or maybe those were just early hominids dancing around them and pounding their chests....haven't seen it for a while. Anyway, I doubt the aliens were all that impressed by the early hominids, and probably even less impressed by modern ones, so they probably moved on to another galaxy by now. Just in case though I have a giant cardboard cutout of my hand with a thumb sticking out on my roof. You hominids are just plain nuts!