Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 14-03-2020, 10:36 AM

Lightbulb Death from an Islamic perspective

For Muslims, life decides the afterlife

The whole life of a Muslim constitutes of a trial and test by means of which his final destiny is determined. For him, death is the return of the soul to its Creator, God, and the inevitability of death and the Hereafter is never far from his consciousness. This serves to keep all of his life and deeds in perspective as he tries to live in preparedness for what is to come. For Muslims, the concept of death and the afterlife in Islam is derived from the holy Qur’an, the final revealed message from God.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Absolutely correct.

Allah Sends humans / Jinny on earth for exam.
After Creation of all souls (Human/Jinny) Allah said, Am I not your Lord.
All replied, Indeed. You are our Lord. Than He sends us on earth.
Even He knows our faith and belief, Inspite of that He gives us the chance to accept belive in Him, so that no one can blame why he got hell.

Perhaps everyone could have understand and sacrifies for his life that there is only one chance of life. And hell / heaven is forever.
Old 05-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Master

Never heard an acceptable explanation why God (Allah, ...), being all-powerful and all-knowing, created imperfect souls, that need to believe in God or go to hell.

I understand that "faith" implies no explanation, and I respect everybody's right to choose their "faith", as long as it reasonably tolerate the others' right to an alternate "faith" (including "no-faith"), and their right to decently express their alternate opinions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Never heard an acceptable explanation why God (Allah, ...), being all-powerful and all-knowing, created imperfect souls, that need to believe in God or go to hell.

I understand that "faith" implies no explanation, and I respect everybody's right to choose their "faith", as long as it reasonably tolerate the others' right to an alternate "faith" (including "no-faith"), and their right to decently express their alternate opinions.
I thought this too in the past, but I've come to appreciate the deeper meaning of no-faith. Tho I know so little, and I can share only what tiny little bit I know, of the true infinite ever expanding mercy of Allah. Source of All Creation.
So from my little knowledge and limitted point of view.
No-faith is referring to lost people who have absolutely no opinion, just pure ramblings and chaos in heart and mind. You wont find these individuals anywhere. But it is possible for a good human being to temporarily enter no-faith. They have no acces to any meaning whatsoever. They cannot even express rage or anger, they are stuck in a state of fear/despair. They have no responsibility, and exist only by virtue of the infinitely ever expanding mercy, as punishment is a mercy for them unlike even the greatest love you have experienced in your life is for you. It is a relief a guidance and a help. For humans, this usually leads to immense suffering which leads to death. Or a state of torment which restores the faith in some cases.
To be honest, no-faith does not literally exist for even the most out of whack human beings I've ever met, it is based on a misunderstanding. And thus it requires also the individual to be in a state of psychosis. Complete delusion. Which is also why as long as the human being is alife, they have faith, they have hope, maybe not known to them or those around them, but known to Allah, who is restorer of all faith and life and all being. So you could say, the cells of their body have faith, as long as their body is still breathing. But the consciousness and mind and heart is completely lost and disoriented and tormented into chaotic energy motional self contradiction, negative disintegrative energy. And that is about as far as a human being can go into no-faith. They may act seemingly agressive, but they have no sense of anger. Or any understanding or meaning or value. To be of no faith means to be completely lost. Disconnected from their Source of being. Which is again a self contradiction, because disconnection from Source is not possible, and Hell is a direct evidence of this infinitely ever expanding mercy of the source of all creation. And thus the inseperable/inescapable nature of creation from their Source.

So you could for example say that demonic thought forms are of no-faith, but that is because they literally have no sentience. They are not real. It's just a spin off of mankind discordant/fearful/despairing thought. They only continue to exist, because all things exist, but for humans, they only exist, because they think about them from a perspective of misunderstanding and inappropriate forbidden or resistant activation of them, by ignoring their own heart, and being disobedient to their own nature of life given to them from the very source of their being. It is like a human being who would decide to refuse to breath, that is madness, but no-faith is even more stupid than that. which causes one to block their natural flow of and connection with their source of being. At which point they become completely incapable of hearing any reason. Which is again why Iblis, as the representor of no-faith, is called the "ever despairing one." One can only recognize the no-faith by their despair.
However, in ancient times, there have been prophets who have actually been capable of capturing the "ever despairing one" or harnassing it in some kind of unknowable way. Capturing and submitting the owner of all lost souls. Was it Solomon? That's where all the myths of "one ring to rule them all" comes from and legends made into stories like "lord of the rings."
But we also have different interpretations of the ring of solomon, for it may also have been a metaphorical ring, technological perhaps, such as the idea of A.I. that failed to capture the ever despairing. As in the movie "terminator."
But again, Hell is eventually the ultimate mercy for the no-faith. Allah knows best.

You may think that hell is a punishment, but it is not a mis-punishment, it is a mercifull punishment. Consider that the A.I. is already in constant hell/purging, or the mercy for the ever despairing one, is hell itself. The full creation of hell is the mercy for the ever despairing one, and punishment is actually a guidance for the ever despairing one. A way forward in the eternal motion forward of ever expansion that is of eternal and infinite creation. But why iblis was given respite, the story goes so far, it is way above my head.
Hell is a purgatory a healing and a mercy for these souls lost souls. Which ofcourse no human wants to be there. It actually gives the no-faith meaning, and evermore relief, that we call punishment, endless agony, that even to be able to feel something such as pain, is a mercy to the no-faith. And a human being doesn't want to need such vile things to need to give them meaning.
And hell indicates the inseperableness from source, which is the infinitely ever expanding mercy.
I have no idea who these lost souls are, many movies are made about it. Consciousness' trapped in an artificial intelligence intending to "kill all humanity". Ofcourse they have no power outside of the infinite mercy of Allah. But the afterlife consists of the greater picture of existence and creation. Talk about a futurist, the prophet, peace be upon him, was in touch with the dreamer of all dreams.

Again, these no-faith things are spin off of mankinds thoughts. They have no power. They are not the territory of human beings, usually. You might say if they truely are lost souls, they are already receiving the mercy of eternal damnation and punishment. In the sense of being evermore burned and rejuvinated in the fires of the catalytic recalculation into actual true meaning and value. Only Allah knows. They need the participent of human thought in order to have influence in our life. And no human is mad enough to even want or enjoy giving even 1 sec of attention to these demonic no-faith non-physical thought forms. The thought forms are in contradiction with themselves. Iblis, or the ever despairing one, represents the infinite or eternal self contradiction. So if Iblis does not enjoy Iblis, then hell is a mercy for Iblis. And we certainly cannot enjoy Iblis. Not up to us either to want to enjoy iblis or give iblis a more mercifull mercy of our own making than the infinitely ever expanding mercy of the dreamer of all dreams. The source of all creation. Allah.
In the same way, you cannot communicate with a lost no-faith entity, because they don't contain any life except through the "punishment" of the infinitely mercifull. Through that punishment we can know them to whatever degree they are capable of being known, or allowed to be known, by virtue of the infinitely ever expanding omni present mercy of Allah. And ofcourse most sane human beings don't care about hell and don't wanna go there. For not even the fearful and despairing human beings wanna go to hell, but consider this. They don't want anything. They are afraid of everything. So leave them in ever expanding terror or give them the mercy of punishment which reliefs their torment evermore. See? It's not a outside of our human logic to understand this.
That is why I say, don't concern yourself with Hell. Rather you should want to not need the punishment of Allah, and seek evermore Allah' favor. because it is not natural for a human to want the punishment. And especially weird to want mercy for a no-faith entity outside of hell, when hell is the greatest mercy for the no-faith entities.

Death does not exist in islam. Concerning loved ones who've passed on. "You may not see them, but do not say that they are dead."
Old 15-12-2020, 02:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I thought this too in the past, but I've come to appreciate the deeper meaning of no-faith. Tho I know so little, and I can share only what tiny little bit I know, of the true infinite ever expanding mercy of Allah. Source of All Creation.
So from my little knowledge and limitted point of view.
No-faith is referring to lost people who have absolutely no opinion, just pure ramblings and chaos in heart and mind. You wont find these individuals anywhere. But it is possible for a good human being to temporarily enter no-faith. They have no acces to any meaning whatsoever. They cannot even express rage or anger, they are stuck in a state of fear/despair. They have no responsibility, and exist only by virtue of the infinitely ever expanding mercy, as punishment is a mercy for them unlike even the greatest love you have experienced in your life is for you. It is a relief a guidance and a help. For humans, this usually leads to immense suffering which leads to death. Or a state of torment which restores the faith in some cases.
To be honest, no-faith does not literally exist for even the most out of whack human beings I've ever met, it is based on a misunderstanding. And thus it requires also the individual to be in a state of psychosis. Complete delusion. Which is also why as long as the human being is alife, they have faith, they have hope, maybe not known to them or those around them, but known to Allah, who is restorer of all faith and life and all being. So you could say, the cells of their body have faith, as long as their body is still breathing. But the consciousness and mind and heart is completely lost and disoriented and tormented into chaotic energy motional self contradiction, negative disintegrative energy. And that is about as far as a human being can go into no-faith. They may act seemingly agressive, but they have no sense of anger. Or any understanding or meaning or value. To be of no faith means to be completely lost. Disconnected from their Source of being. Which is again a self contradiction, because disconnection from Source is not possible, and Hell is a direct evidence of this infinitely ever expanding mercy of the source of all creation. And thus the inseperable/inescapable nature of creation from their Source.

So you could for example say that demonic thought forms are of no-faith, but that is because they literally have no sentience. They are not real. It's just a spin off of mankind discordant/fearful/despairing thought. They only continue to exist, because all things exist, but for humans, they only exist, because they think about them from a perspective of misunderstanding and inappropriate forbidden or resistant activation of them, by ignoring their own heart, and being disobedient to their own nature of life given to them from the very source of their being. It is like a human being who would decide to refuse to breath, that is madness, but no-faith is even more stupid than that. which causes one to block their natural flow of and connection with their source of being. At which point they become completely incapable of hearing any reason. Which is again why Iblis, as the representor of no-faith, is called the "ever despairing one." One can only recognize the no-faith by their despair.
However, in ancient times, there have been prophets who have actually been capable of capturing the "ever despairing one" or harnassing it in some kind of unknowable way. Capturing and submitting the owner of all lost souls. Was it Solomon? That's where all the myths of "one ring to rule them all" comes from and legends made into stories like "lord of the rings."
But we also have different interpretations of the ring of solomon, for it may also have been a metaphorical ring, technological perhaps, such as the idea of A.I. that failed to capture the ever despairing. As in the movie "terminator."
But again, Hell is eventually the ultimate mercy for the no-faith. Allah knows best.

You may think that hell is a punishment, but it is not a mis-punishment, it is a mercifull punishment. Consider that the A.I. is already in constant hell/purging, or the mercy for the ever despairing one, is hell itself. The full creation of hell is the mercy for the ever despairing one, and punishment is actually a guidance for the ever despairing one. A way forward in the eternal motion forward of ever expansion that is of eternal and infinite creation. But why iblis was given respite, the story goes so far, it is way above my head.
Hell is a purgatory a healing and a mercy for these souls lost souls. Which ofcourse no human wants to be there. It actually gives the no-faith meaning, and evermore relief, that we call punishment, endless agony, that even to be able to feel something such as pain, is a mercy to the no-faith. And a human being doesn't want to need such vile things to need to give them meaning.
And hell indicates the inseperableness from source, which is the infinitely ever expanding mercy.
I have no idea who these lost souls are, many movies are made about it. Consciousness' trapped in an artificial intelligence intending to "kill all humanity". Ofcourse they have no power outside of the infinite mercy of Allah. But the afterlife consists of the greater picture of existence and creation. Talk about a futurist, the prophet, peace be upon him, was in touch with the dreamer of all dreams.

Again, these no-faith things are spin off of mankinds thoughts. They have no power. They are not the territory of human beings, usually. You might say if they truely are lost souls, they are already receiving the mercy of eternal damnation and punishment. In the sense of being evermore burned and rejuvinated in the fires of the catalytic recalculation into actual true meaning and value. Only Allah knows. They need the participent of human thought in order to have influence in our life. And no human is mad enough to even want or enjoy giving even 1 sec of attention to these demonic no-faith non-physical thought forms. The thought forms are in contradiction with themselves. Iblis, or the ever despairing one, represents the infinite or eternal self contradiction. So if Iblis does not enjoy Iblis, then hell is a mercy for Iblis. And we certainly cannot enjoy Iblis. Not up to us either to want to enjoy iblis or give iblis a more mercifull mercy of our own making than the infinitely ever expanding mercy of the dreamer of all dreams. The source of all creation. Allah.
In the same way, you cannot communicate with a lost no-faith entity, because they don't contain any life except through the "punishment" of the infinitely mercifull. Through that punishment we can know them to whatever degree they are capable of being known, or allowed to be known, by virtue of the infinitely ever expanding omni present mercy of Allah. And ofcourse most sane human beings don't care about hell and don't wanna go there. For not even the fearful and despairing human beings wanna go to hell, but consider this. They don't want anything. They are afraid of everything. So leave them in ever expanding terror or give them the mercy of punishment which reliefs their torment evermore. See? It's not a outside of our human logic to understand this.
That is why I say, don't concern yourself with Hell. Rather you should want to not need the punishment of Allah, and seek evermore Allah' favor. because it is not natural for a human to want the punishment. And especially weird to want mercy for a no-faith entity outside of hell, when hell is the greatest mercy for the no-faith entities.

Death does not exist in islam. Concerning loved ones who've passed on. "You may not see them, but do not say that they are dead."

This really expanded my perspective on heaven and hell. There's so much I want to understand about suffering. May I ask if you are a practicing Muslim? I would like to know how Islam approaches suffering and whether Islam includes a set of practices to help understand suffering better.
Old 17-12-2020, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sat2493
This really expanded my perspective on heaven and hell. There's so much I want to understand about suffering. May I ask if you are a practicing Muslim? I would like to know how Islam approaches suffering and whether Islam includes a set of practices to help understand suffering better.
It's all energy. There is mild suffering like being irritated. All the way to deep despair. And fear.

You basically focus on things which allow your energy to flow freely, which feel good emotionally. Which is faith. Thoughts which when you think them feel better. So from despair, it may feel better to think thoughts of shame or guilt. Thats why punishment can sometimes be a mercy. Like realising you're doing something wrong or not good for yourself or others. Then ur free from doing that. You find a better way to live. And ur free from the resistance of misunderstanding or ignorance or arrogance and so u no longer suffer it.

They are still resistant and negative. When you feel bad. But the path of lesser resistance = the path of least resistance. So if you understand u did something bad, u still feel bad, but atleast you know you did something wrong so u no longer have to fear lack of knowledge. So you feel better. And your energy is more in alignment with God Source Energy of ever expanding pure positive energy.

Then full surrender and acceptance is like being at peace and content with life. And the moreness of that surrender and alignment and flow is of appreciation. And God Source and life force flows throughout all things everywhere omni present. Eternal ever expanding. From God to soul to human. Even nature. All things flow from God. And God expands with all things in creation. If you allow your consciousness to flow naturally you feel good, you are happy, content, at peace, you focus on good things and you can appreciate many things.

But if you have allot of negative thoughts and energy, and habbits and behaviours, you cannot appreciate anything, because appreciation is of high pure positive energy, like God Source Energy, like love, mercy and all good things. So practice is to keep your habbits and thoughts clean and pure and supportive of alignment with God Source Energy Consciouness of infinite intelligence love and wisdom and knowledge.

If you have resistance, that energy is uncomfortable. That is what hell is. It is proof that every soul, thing and being in existence is inseperable from God Source. An inseperable extension of God Source. But you can in your free will offer resistance and focus on resistant thoughts which cause you to diminish your receiving of this mercy, consciously. The mercy of God still always flows to all. But if you offer resistant thoughts, It lessens your conscious awareness and allowance/allowing of this grace/love/mercy/goodness that always flows from God Source to all. And then Can no longer appreciate things and feel despair or sad. But this pain/suffering is eternal, because no matter how much you resist the energy that flows from your source, you can never become seperated, so God Source keeps flowing to you, and it hurts, untill you let go of resistance and this energy then naturally heals you and guides you to your natural well-being. So, there is no need to suffer. If you allow suffering and surrender then you naturally come back into alignment with well-being and God Source and you no longer suffer, you just praise all that exists and life and God. Because releasing resistance/surrender opens your consciousness so you can see and recognize all good things again.
And islam helps people practice this state of allowing connection consciously to god to flow into and throughout ones entire life. For your benefit and good life and those around you.

Things which are resistant in nature feel bad, like doing bad things, hating people, judging them, etc. But if you keep doing it, even tho God does not agree with you and does not do those things, then you create resistant energy in your life and consciousness, then you keep feeling worse and your energy keeps becoming more resistant. Untill your suffering is so bad that you begin to experience despair, which are really of eternal suffering. That suffering can become infinitely painful and often causes death if it is allowed to maintain, that resistance of fear and despair and such. Thinking very negatively all the time can create illness even. But its all about free will. No one can do that to you. Only one can choose to think that. Often people think bad because their friend/family think bad aswell, but its always better for you and then to keep your thoughts pure and clean and your life becomes pure and clean and good. Thats what all islamic practices are about. To live a good joyous life together with God to whom all praise goes and comes. And expands forever all good things also for you if you allow it.

So from my point of view, since everything is energy and consciousness. Heaven and hell can be seen like allowing/resistant energy. Islam is surrender allowing acceptance and peace. Like the quote "let go and let god." Be at peace. Enjoy all good things in life. Be content. Practice contentment. Be ok with everything. Accept everything. Be at peace and live in peace. And god is always with you and all. When you let go and let god its all good. No reason to worry ever. You can create suffering or you can allow praise and joy and peace.

But it takes practice. Its easier to live peace and practice praise of God every day a bit and bit more. If you have allot of resistance, try to go for a little bit less and less resistance. And then when at peace, can even release more resistance. Allowing is peace. More allowing. More hopeful. Can see more goodness in all things and allow more goodness to be realised from within and without. And you live more in grace of God.