Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2022, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
IF we put memory aside, will we get dementia?
Dementia leads to loss of memory - not the other way round.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I love this duality. ...
...perfection of it all.
Peace
Thanks, you are kind. The desire to focus in from broader non-physical perspective is great often within me, and losing memory is part of that desire to withdraw from physical focus and dementia or not being present also.

And yet this duality of being physically focused and no longer having clear connection to non-physical greater consciousness, because of the extremely distracting nature of physical reality, it is hard. And going back and forth sleep and awake. Death rebirth maybe even.

It would be much better that we simply always have acces to our greater non-physical broader point of view also when fully awake and alive, and connect easily consciously and joyfully to all non-physical focused beings.

Meditation is a way to do that, but it's not always easy. But if one can focus in meditation, they should be able to connect to also people with dementia from the non-physical realms. I see it like when i was young, i daydreamed allot and was told to not do that and discouraged. It felt to me like a very good thing, infact, because of my ability to tune out of physical reality, I had amazing skills in physical reality aswell. Tuning to our broader perspective is so valuable. If einstein or tesla couldent do that, they'd not really have much acces to profound discoveries and informations and realisation.

But this whole seperation between physical and non-physical is out of balance often for many people who live in industrial mode of living. Because that seperation is not possible and not practical. I believe allot more peaceful ways of living would be discovered if people were free to be themselves and connect to their dreams more often and live more inspirationally.

All the influential people on the planet always connected to the greater non-physical consciousness and broader perspective of it. But they didnt wait untill they were dead before they decided to do that, or waited untill they are old before people around them allow them to do so, or even wait untill they get some kind sickness that gives them a free card to do so.

At some point, the body can no longer come back into harmony with their greater broader perspective and consciousness and then they just tune out of physical reality alltogether and sleep or just zone out for longer period of times.

But in every case, the connection and allowed connection and realisation of and with their greater broader non-physical consciousness and source perspective is always of great value. To one who is just physically focused, life can get very rough. Using so much action to compensate for misaligned energy. Uninspired action leads to more motivation for more uninspired action and it snow balls down the hill to a life of suffering and struggle.

And many people even when they have a moment of pure stillness and peace and opened awareness in waking life and then they connect consciously in full realisation of the presence of a non-physical being exuding pure joy consciousness, they realise their own state of joy in that moment of conscious recognition of the conscious clear connection and realisation of it, and it freaks them out. They think that that joy that is our true core nature is a freak event. And that it cannot be good or that it must be avoided or that it can be dangerous or cause suffering.

As once one realises that living that kind of a life is possible, then they can feel very bad about wanting to be in that state of joy for ever and not lose it, and not know how to consciously and consistently connect to it.

Some say it is part of the human process on this planet at this point, to discover more and more our greater consciousness and yet also realise how much of life is not in alignment with that and doing all effort towards the brining ourselves back into the alingment with the natural joy that is of our total being, physical and non-physical greater/broader consciousness together hand in hand as one total being of evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of endless many inspiring inspirations to support us in the joyful and powerfully easy succesful life we came to live here to live.

Without that connection to our broader Source Consciousness perspective of pure positive energy that feels like joy when fully realised in waking life, yes we may need to feel like death is the only way to connect to that, as everything becomes confusing and unclear and difficult in life without realising that connection in life. Either through sleep often unconsciousnessly, or consciously realising the connection through meditation.

It's the most easy thing to do and yet in my life still that is even difficult. To find that balance that is so easily disturbed in an environment and life lived of so much discordance, deviations from my true nature and distraction.

The more we realise it is possible to realise our natural connection to non-physical, the more difficult it becomes to notice whenever we are not connected. Realising that nothing good can come out of it and nothing less than good can come out of consciously realising the connection in any given moment in time, to our broader non-physical source perspective that always feels like full total joy of evermore natural and effortless realisation and inspiration of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. in the full clear knowing of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyfully here and now.

And near death experiece does help us open up to what we truely are connected to and what is truely always available for our realisation of it. But we cannot think our way to it, hence day dreaming and relaxing and allowing. As one can only allow our natural state of being to come to the natural surface of our being and becoming and we can only know we are in alignment and realised connection by virtue of how we feel emotionally good or not in the moment.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:00 AM
Master
I wish it was easy, but the thing is, it is so easy, that any difficulty that introduces itself also unintentionally undeliberately through me, disturbs the whole natural flow.

No matter how much I practice it, it still always seem so subtle and fragile. And practicing it more, to get into those higher states of being and broader perspective, causes even more discordance to pop up to the surface showing all kinds of resistance that prevent me from connecting more fully more consciouslly and more succesfully and effortlessly and naturally. To my own greater broader non-physical consciousness. And all the goodness that it always holds knowingly for me in ever expanding vibrational escrow for me for my evermore greater ALLOWED realisation of it.

And the allowing part is so difficult. It is so difficult because it cannot be done. Cannot do the allowing. Can only do the nondoing of it, that is of allowing.

And when life becomes tormenting, one wishes to just fall death or fall asleep and withdraw from physical awareness alltogether. As it becomes the path of least resistance to go around my own resistance/discordant that pinches me from my natural connection and clarity.

And in all of these difficulties, it is literally a quality problem compared to the lives of so many people who dont even know what joy feels like anymore. Not having experienced it for so long they do not even believe it exists. And I can't help them, unless I can first connect to my true core joyfulness of my true core nature.

And then, once I do, it becomes no longer possible to communicate to people who do need help. My life becomes an impossibility. So to connect to joy to help people, is still the most effective way, but only if one is absolutely stable in their own joy that is part of having clear emotionally felt acces to broader perspective. Otherwise the slightest of discordant thought forms can disturb the joy of self and then instead of helping people I become the one who then also needs help.

So I encourage everyone to simply be happy. Because we really do want to live our fullest being in this life. To be our true self. And that will also benefit the most around us.

Otherwise I will TRY to help people, which is simply creating the illusion for myself that I am doing something, which is not actually what it is I am doing.

The primary resistance to not allowing my full connection/realisation to my total self, broader non-physical perspective and physically focused perspective together blended in aligmment and harmony as one whole fully realised being of evermore natural and effortless and joyfull realisation. The primary resistance to not allowing that, is always trying. The vibration of trying is always creating resistance and struggle and unnecessery pinching myself of from the clearly inspired state of being of ease and joy and clarity and knowingness and love and appreciation.

And letting go of trying and allowing the allowing, allows my wellbeing to naturally return and then conscious connection/communication to non-physical greater broader consciousness, of which I am an extension, is naturally restablished all by itself. Then there is no more resistance that prevents the allowing from being allowed, as I then naturally and effortlessly come back into full alignment with all those good things that is there to be realised ongoingly evermore here and now for me, where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully freely here and now.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:10 AM
Master
And then memory comes back, clarity comes back, joy comes back, and clear communication to non-physical beings also come back, especially if one is stable in their alignment. So to do it, to connect to our own greater non-physical consciousness, of which we are an inseperable extension of it. The connection to all other things becomes secondary in importance. That conditional love is never stable consistent. That is what causes one to think that one needs to die to come back into full realisation. When in reality, a meditation of 15 to 20 minutes will do. to clear the mind of all resistance thought forms. and then the natural alignment and allowing with and of own greater consciousness naturally returns. Or to just sleep if even meditation is too difficult. That is also why often people connect with their loved non-physical beings in dreamtime. As there is always less resistance active during sleep. but ofcourse less resistance during waking life, means we can remember that dream also more likely.

And if all else fails, then there is always the idea of dementia, lol. That will really cause one to focus non-physically. And I guess dying is the ultimate releasing of all resistance, like a fully succesfully focused meditation to queit the mind of any and all resistant thought forms/patterns.

Best of life is when one can have clear conscious realisation of their connection to their greater non-physical consciousness while being simultaneously physically focused. That is the ultimate joy/bliss from which all good things come to one and all. Like a dolphin who swims awake and dreams at the same time. Operate interdimensionally. And leveraging the energy which creates world for the fulfillment of any and all things that one may desire to be do or have in ongoing joyful life experiences after another.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
As one can only allow our natural state of being to come to the natural surface of our being and becoming and we can only know we are in alignment and realised connection by virtue of how we feel emotionally good or not in the moment.

WOW
Old 10-03-2022, 10:36 AM
Administrator
Ok this is my take to die means the silver cord has broken there is no coming back from that,
NDE are different your silver cord is still intact so you can come back from that.
I have had three of them.
And I do agree with Bobjob where he says Dementia leads to memory loss not the other way around,
I think this thread has run its course

Namaste
Closed Thread