Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 01-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Master

A New Years Eve Message from Jesus

I asked Jesus if he would like to say something this evening - New Years Eve 2022, and this is his response.

At this time I would like to say something to humanity. The way forward is to be specific about what you are intending with your life. Be specific. What do you want to see happen in your world? Someone else’s idea of the future or your idea of the future? Stop listening to the talking heads that permeate the airwaves, and go within and find out what it is you would like to see in your world and start believing that what you want to see is there, and then it can show itself to you When your beliefs override those that you have been given by others to believe, a lot of miracles can show up that were just waiting to be allowed in.

It is all an allowing. Really. That is it. Set the intention, then allow it in. Don’t expect it to be on your doorstep the next morning, just know that it will arrive when you least expect it. Let it go, go about your life with the knowing that it is out there - you just may not be able to see it yet is all. Seeing is believing to some people, but this is the opposite. Believing is seeing, and when you know that because you believe, it will come to you, and you don’t second guess it to death, and you let it alone, you set it aside, you behave as if it has happened, it will come.

Believe. Trust. Let go. Don’t second guess it. When you think about it, when the thought crosses your mind about it, let that thought go, that is not your work to make it happen. You have set it into motion. That is all you need to do. However, when it comes around again, you will get a gut feeling of, hey maybe I should do this thing, then do that thing. Don’t question it, just do it. Your gut has all the answers, your intuition is guiding you to it, so your part is necessary, but it is not going to come from your head, from you orchestrating it, it is going to come as thought, a feeling, an emotion, of, well, I think or I feel that I need to do this thing or whatever. So do that thing. Flow with the thought, the thing, the action and that will lead you to the path.

Once you are on the path, other things will show up like it, that doesn't seem to have anything to do with it, but are a feeling or a thought from your intuition, so go with that, follow that.

Some things take time. Some can come very fast, and some will take awhile. But when you trust that you are the creator of your life, then know that life is guiding you towards the creations that you have belief about. Whatever you believe will prove itself to you.

So be careful what you believe, and enjoy the journey.

Enjoy your days, laugh and play as much as you can, plan those things in your day, plan joy in your day and allow yourself to let go of those thoughts and emotions that don’t serve you anymore, those habits that you don’t need anymore. Step into your day as if you were the one living it. Don’t let others short circuit your life with their own agendas, politely tell them you are on your own journey and you must take your leave of them, whether they are in front of you or in the digital world. Time wasters are everywhere, but this year, if you can focus on yourselves a bit more and others less, you will find such joy that it will become easier and easier to do and your life will completely change.

Be at peace and enjoy your New Year's Celebrations. Step into the New Year with a light step and leave those that want to distract you behind in 2022.

Peace.
Old 15-01-2023, 01:36 AM
Seeker

Very beautiful! Thank you for that, it helps more than you could know!
Old 15-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Whoa....thank you. I missed this post til today!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-01-2023, 03:21 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing this beautiful message
Old 17-01-2023, 01:00 AM
Dude111

Very nice seeing that long message!!