Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 18-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Master
THE GALACTICS: "EVERYTHING IS ALREADY PLAYED AND NOTHING, NOTHING CAN STOP THE LOVE"

Hi everybody,
I wanted to share a beautiful message from benevolent ET. I very rarely share channeled message, but the person who shares these messages (Anne Givaudan) is considered by many to be extremely reliable source of information.

source in non english langage :
https://sois.fr/messages_single?tx_t...913b275975c762

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17 december 2021

THE GALACTICS: "EVERYTHING IS ALREADY PLAYED AND NOTHING, NOTHING CAN STOP THE LOVE"

Brothers and Sisters of always, children of the Earth we greet you

We know that for many of you this period seems endless. You wonder when it will end without thinking for a moment that you have within you the possibility to stop this cosmic game.

In our eyes you are like children in front of a puppet theater. The wolf who eats the little pigs in your stories frightens you and you are immersed in this theater which is in fact another illusion.

You scream, you hide in front of the puppets who have the role of the villains without realizing that they are only puppets.

Without you they do not exist and without those who pull the strings they will remain inanimate.

We do not want to make you sadder than you already are, we simply want to help you take back your power.

Some of you are already doing this in your own way, whether it is quietly spreading serenity around you, others are writing, speaking, going out on the street, while others are meditating and sending light.

All is fair!

Do not make any division or separation between you. Isolation, separation is one of the weapons of the puppeteers.

Who are they? you may ask.

They are not from your planet, their plan is precise and defined. You could consider them as invaders of another type, they want to annihilate part of the earth's population and reduce what is left of it to slavery.

This may sound like science fiction to you, but while you are fighting a so-called virus, there is another action going on that you will probably discover in a short time.

These beings are excellent technicians and they know how to use waves to destroy or modify anything. They want you all to be marked as part of humanity is now.

However, in any construction, whether physical or subtle, there is a flaw and here it is: the waves are active and sensitive to your thoughts and our brothers and sisters from the dark planets feel the urgency because the love that emanates from you destabilizes them, be sure of it.

That this love manifests itself in words, thoughts, and actions, disturbs them because they do not know how to act in front of this wave which, like a tsunami, is running over your planet.

For this reason, we ask you not to fall into sadness, anger, or helplessness.

The dark energies that you can let go with these emotions create, among other things, a slimy layer that is gradually covering your Earth. Entities without bodies feed on this and accentuate the phenomenon by inciting you to even more despair. They produce their food and cling to you to produce more and more.

On the other hand, the luminous energies that you emit create blue dots on the surface of the earth. These dots are like rays of light that are gradually breaking the shell that surrounds the planet Earth.

Rejoice for they are becoming more and more numerous, so much so that the matrix is beginning to weaken.

The illusion that you are in is also about to dissolve.

For us it is as if everything is already resolved and we see your world living in a completely new era.

If we are with you, if many of us have come to Earth to help you and have done so for many of your years, it is because we know that the luminous force that is within you, within each of you, will allow you to succeed in this passage.

We do not have the same space-time and what is important for you is to know how to reach the end of the tunnel.

Be sure of your power of light and do not separate anything, there are not the good ones on one side and the bad ones on the other.

If the brothers and sisters of the dark stars are around and on your planet, it is because you had to wake up and find the force of light that has always been in you and that various stages of your humanity have gradually obscured.

We cannot be clearer... Rise up not as warriors but as powerful beings and carriers of light.

Refuse everything that can destroy your body and if you have not been able to do so, rest assured that we can help you.

Be vigilant because servants of the shadows will pretend to be our brothers and sisters on your Earth.

However, do not make this a struggle. It will happen that you fall, it will happen that you take the wrong road, that is also part of the path, accept it.

We ask you again to accentuate your sending of light to your planet and to all living things without exception at least 15 minutes a day. Do not think that this is useless or without effect. The harmful waves that are destroying you are sensitive to light and self-destruct in its presence.

The dark layer that covers your planet raises your seas, ignites your volcanoes and opens up the Earth, but you have the power to dissolve it through your thoughts, your actions and your words.

We will show you in a little while how on our planets we dissolve the shadow that is sent to us.

Do not close your eyes to what is happening but be confident because we repeat and insist: everything is already played out and nothing, nothing can stop Love.

We love you and we salute you, the carriers of light.

The Galactics.
Old 19-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Master
In this channeling there are some practical advises and tips i wanted to highlight because there are importants:

Quote:
However, in any construction, whether physical or subtle, there is a flaw and here it is: the waves are active and sensitive to your thoughts and our brothers and sisters from the dark planets feel the urgency because the love that emanates from you destabilizes them, be sure of it.

That this love manifests itself in words, thoughts, and actions, disturbs them because they do not know how to act in front of this wave which, like a tsunami, is running over your planet.

For this reason, we ask you not to fall into sadness, anger, or helplessness.

Quote:
We ask you again to accentuate your sending of light to your planet and to all living things without exception at least 15 minutes a day. Do not think that this is useless or without effect. The harmful waves that are destroying you are sensitive to light and self-destruct in its presence.
Old 19-12-2021, 06:20 PM
Master

Thank you for sharing
Old 20-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Master
You're welcome moon !
Old 06-02-2022, 02:18 AM
Master

This is very powerful and reasonates with what is going on. I send light to situations and people needing help and whenever I think about it really. I was doing it the other day when a thought occured to me - why do I think this is really working? It was a sneaky thought, and I banished it, but it hung around for awhile. I ignored it. I think they are sending thoughts to distract us from sending light.

Thank you for sharing this :)
Old 06-02-2022, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
This is very powerful and reasonates with what is going on. I send light to situations and people needing help and whenever I think about it really.

The thought we think and the feelings we have are very powerful. If a certain number of people really focus on Love and positive think it will have a powerful beneficial effect on earth.