Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
Master
I did “evil” things as a child and as a young adult felt evil inside of me. When I was a kid in elementary school we were taken to the beach to swim, and there was this kid I did not like, so I swam underwater over to him and bite him on his butt, and then came out of the water and laughed at him as he was crying. I own that mean behavior even though I was but a little kid.

I had a feeling of “evil” inside of me when I came home from the Vietnam War. Evil was the only word which fit how I felt. I was very angry, intense, and could have done a lot of damage in society. But by acknowledging the grace of pure spirit, which I think we all have, I was able to banish that feeling of evil from me. As Redchic12 has said, all of that is in my past.

I have forgiven myself for past indiscretions and today I also feel forgiven by spirit. While I have been nasty in the past creating hell for others, I am grateful that I have done nothing which could not be repaired. The generation I grew up in thought men were suppose to be rough, tough, abrasive, and not gentle and kind. I praise the transformation which has bought me gentle kindness and compassion. We can all change if we allow ourselves to.

Feeling evil in our lives does not have to dominate us.
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Administrator
What you say is absolutely correct. I know a person he is a kind family man now, but he went to prison for doing something but he has changed his life around he has a good job,
I know this because he is married to my niece.
He told me that everyone used to call him evil when he was younger
he said because some people would call him evil that he must be evil.

I said everyone makes mistakes in life. but dont let it define who you really are
my niece has PROMS and even though he works he makes sure my niece and the kids are well cared for

Namaste
Old Today, 04:15 AM
Master
Thank you Native Spirit, I feel love and compassion coming from what you have shared.

There are many who are, or were, rebellious in their youth. Insensitive, and out of control with a lot of energy and hormones raging. Although some are very caring and sensitive towards others. Longevity has allowed me the benefit of transformation over the years, like the man you spoke of in your post.

I cringe sometimes when I think of some of the things I did in the past, but as you have said, that is not who I am today. Today I am more prepared for love then at any other point in my life. So many transitions leading up to the gentle transition which removes us from this earth.

Namaste