Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 06:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
Thanks Big John, I had not heard the term Spiritist before, so I've learnt something today.
I think labels are too conscriptive and restrictive...I like the freedom to think and feel and believe what I want, the freedom to grow and change my mind and position so I'm not keen on trying to fit everything in tidy compartments. It's such a human thing to do though isn't it? We do it to ourselves for our own comfort levels...strange hey...

Me too. I think it's human nature to place barriers in the way of what feels natural to us.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:30 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
I think my point is sufficient.

As is mine.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
As is mine.

I don't think so
Old 11-05-2020, 09:40 AM
leadville

Quote:
I don't think so

Oh I think it was....
Old 11-05-2020, 09:58 AM
leadville

Quote:
I don't think so.
We'll just have to differ on that.....
Old 11-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
We'll just have to differ on that.....

Obviously.
Old 17-05-2020, 03:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Originally Posted by enterhere
Do not claim to be a spiritualist nor a spiritist, I cannot say it makes any difference to me.

As you're neither one nor the other why would it make a difference to you?

It obviously doesn't make a difference to me, however, my post was valid
Old 17-05-2020, 03:37 PM
leadville

Quote:
Do not claim to be a spiritualist nor a spiritist, I cannot say it makes any difference to me.

As you're neither one nor the other why would it make a difference to you?

It obviously doesn't make a difference to me, however, my post was valid

valid?
Old 17-05-2021, 07:48 PM
Master
Spirit spirit world clairvoyance mediumship trans mediumship still at heart spirit at all connect to the spirit world the wrong time to realise I'm supposed to gift it The Gifted didn't even know I was a median and stick to my mediumship when I get a chance to to buy the super spirit for gardens and support and this was first I'll listen to what spirit tell me now I'll listen to what spirit tell me now they give the best advice

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-05-2021, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Those reading this probably will consider themselves a Spiritualist but I suspect they really are Spiritist.

Please discuss.
I
I really think everyone is born with the same gift's. Our upbringing and experiences eventually outline certain strengths and then we choose to study and focus on whatever works best for us as individuals. There are so many things that are the same but are just worded different.
I believe to put labels on anything spiritual or whatever you want to call it. Is only human to label. There's thousands of different brands, types /labels of tomatos. But when you strip away all the labels. It's still only a tomato.