Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-05-2021, 08:35 AM
Elfin

...@ThatMan..... And Thank you for your lovely words..
... Granted, I AM sick.
... I have 2 lung conditions that won't get better..
... But I'm coping..
... Always be YOU !...
Old 08-05-2021, 09:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...@ThatMan..... And Thank you for your lovely words..
... Granted, I AM sick.
... I have 2 lung conditions that won't get better..
... But I'm coping..
... Always be YOU !...

Elfin, I was very close to death, many many times, you know what I always did? I believed and I believe that I can get better, that I can heal, why so? Because I do know that everything comes from within so if healing is needed, it must start from there. Do you know that the mind has the power to change the physical brain? Yes, it's called neuroplasticity. All I wanna say is that everything starts from within... I used this inner power for tons of things, I give you this simple advice, I wanted to draw but I was so so bad at drawing, could not draw a stick figure, so I used what I found about the inner being, resting there with the intent of being able to draw. I noticed how when looking at a picture, my hands would move on their own as if I was seeing the lines and drawing them mentally, one day, I decided to give it a try, I was totally left speachless. I could draw and I could draw really good, then I kept on drawing and drawing and drawing and drawing, then I understood Jesus's words about seeking first the Kingdom and then everything else is given to us.

The Kingdom is within.

When I had an OBE, I was seeking Christ, a voice told me: There where your treasure is, there you will find me.

Where do er store our tresures? Within! Everything starts from within and returns within.

All I wanna say is this, even if the world says that your conditions won't get better, you keep on believing in the power of self healing. Some may come and say that by doing this one puts the self above God, well, the Self ( hence the big letter ) is a spark of God. God is doing the healing.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Elfin

Oh and @ThatMan...you really are so sweet... And one of my many adopted Boys !!!!
Thank you darling...
I know that every single word you speak is the truth...
But I really am just so tired....
I'm tired beyond tired...
But what will be will be ..
So no matter what...
You and I both know, that when it's time it's time...
And then we start again.
Because I am so tired, my only worry is that I'll have to start over immediately ... And I won't get time to "rest".... I desperately need time to rest....
Old 08-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh and @ThatMan...you really are so sweet... And one of my many adopted Boys !!!!
Thank you darling...
I know that every single word you speak is the truth...
But I really am just so tired....
I'm tired beyond tired...
But what will be will be ..
So no matter what...
You and I both know, that when it's time it's time...
And then we start again.
Because I am so tired, my only worry is that I'll have to start over immediately ... And I won't get time to "rest".... I desperately need time to rest....

I want to help you see the Light because I know it's there, even when we can not see it, I try share with you my finding about the inner being, that it has all the answers and solutions, it makes the impossible be very possible. The only limits we have are the ones we self impose ourselves, if you think you can't get better, you impose that on yourself, instead, know that you can get better, do not think it, know it, why? Everything comes from within, there is the source, the core, the spark of God, the power, the fountain of life, everything is there, the source of creation, the infinite, the timeless.

You do know, but right now, the dark clouds that have came over your being are not letting you see the light, I know this because it happened to me many many times, in special when I was really sick, I even wrote a poetry about the end.

Put aside all that you are right now, just for a while, let it go, leave it aside, you have the power to offer yourself a moment of peace, I know, I do really know that light seems so far away from your reach, but it is not so, it's only an illusion created by the mind, that peace that you always had and always will have, that peace that you are, that we are, has never left you, has never forsaken you, it is right now with you in your pain and in your tiredness.

Take a leap of faith and trust that Peace, that Silence, I know that the mind says things, you had dreams of visitations, you had all of this, your mind is worried, it can only think of something bad that may happen to you, but this is only the mind, it talks day and night, non-stop, always saying this or that, always telling you who you are, on and on, every moment gives a new interpretation of reality, so don't put that much value on what it says. The mind comes and goes, but that Peace is always here.

There was a time when I was worrying all day long about my family, what if they die, what if I die, what would be then, all day worries, now I'm slowly learning to trust that Peace, that inner Silence, I rest there and have the intent that all things are going to be just fine, I lie my worries there, I give them to that Peace.

Even if yous still worry, rest in that Peace and trust it, all your life came and comes from there, you've been trusting it without even knowing, it was there with you when you were a child, when you grew up and it is now too. No one can take it away from you, no one can touch it, nothing from this world, even the most horrible disease can't touch it.

My humble adivce is this, rest at the source of your being, there have the intent that all things are going to be just fine, your inner being will do the work for you, I know this because I've seen it happening in my life and I was speachless... even things from the outside world were happening and keep happening based on what I asked and ask my inner being to happen.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:57 PM
Master

Btw, Elfin,

Almost the half of people in my life, and some very important people to me, have left me past three months. It doesn’t include deaths (or not that I know of) but it does include going away because of sickness.
Maybe it’s even more. Some people in the facility have left empty rooms. It’s crazy… hard to process. So yes weird times… not sure why it happened either.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 09-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Elfin

...At @ThatMan...
How sweet and wonderful you are ..
And how very wise for one so young...
And you do know of course that I always believed in you from day one...
ALL you want to do , is GIVE and SERVE to your Lord and others.
And it's a pure blessing to know you
Thank you for your support , your empathy, your wise words, and for being YOU..... X
Old 09-05-2021, 08:52 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Btw, Elfin,

Almost the half of people in my life, and some very important people to me, have left me past three months. It doesn’t include deaths (or not that I know of) but it does include going away because of sickness.
Maybe it’s even more. Some people in the facility have left empty rooms. It’s crazy… hard to process. So yes weird times… not sure why it happened either.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
... Oh lovely sweet Cosmic..
I am so sorry to hear that.
I really am...
And if I can , I will make sure I don't leave you just yet ( not that I'm in your life or you're even bothered bout me LOL)......
We are living in strange times . .
VERY strange times.... But put it this way ..
As far as I'm concerned, even without Covid and everything it has made happen ... I would still be very poorly.
Covid was just another "hiccup" on my journey...
Lots of love Cos....X
Old 09-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Elfin

In a little while, I'm going to write , in here a love story..
And it's the greatest love story ever told .... ( As far as I'm concerned....)....
So watch this space.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:57 AM
Master

Much love Elfin..
Old 09-05-2021, 09:04 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Much love Elfin..
... And to you Angel.... Because you really are an Angel...