Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-04-2021, 05:34 PM
Knower
Soulbonding

Background: a soulbond is where you appear to create a separate consciousness within yourself that is based on a fictional character. Interacting with characters in your head would seem pretty commonplace, but for some the experience gets very in depth. Some people go so far as to believe other worlds actually exist, and these ‘people’ are somehow making it to our world through telepathy or energy transfer.

They are also called ‘fictives’ and some people accept the terms tulpa or thoughtform for them.

(Although ‘thoughtform’ can also refer to a repetitive thought pattern that doesn’t appear to have self-awareness, and tulpa usually means an ‘original’ character, not an existing one. Tulpa has also come to mean a psychological/secular phenomenon in many online spaces, even though the origin of the term is Buddhist mysticism)

(Imaginary friend is also an acceptable term to some, though others see it as patronizing)

I was searching for a soulbonding community, and Google turned up an old thread on SF. I wouldn’t have specifically thought to return to my account here to raise this topic, but now it seems like a good idea to ask if anyone has experienced this.

I drew that cute little dragonet on DeviantArt's Muro board. It is a lot of fun to reply with pictures in a forum!

"The brain was billions of years or more in the making. Each one is a unique make and model. What will you do with yours?" quoted from here *taps head*
Old 23-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenQueen
Background: a soulbond is where you appear to create a separate consciousness within yourself that is based on a fictional character. Interacting with characters in your head would seem pretty commonplace, but for some the experience gets very in depth. Some people go so far as to believe other worlds actually exist, and these ‘people’ are somehow making it to our world through telepathy or energy transfer.

They are also called ‘fictives’ and some people accept the terms tulpa or thoughtform for them.

(Although ‘thoughtform’ can also refer to a repetitive thought pattern that doesn’t appear to have self-awareness, and tulpa usually means an ‘original’ character, not an existing one. Tulpa has also come to mean a psychological/secular phenomenon in many online spaces, even though the origin of the term is Buddhist mysticism)

(Imaginary friend is also an acceptable term to some, though others see it as patronizing)

I was searching for a soulbonding community, and Google turned up an old thread on SF. I wouldn’t have specifically thought to return to my account here to raise this topic, but now it seems like a good idea to ask if anyone has experienced this.

We are Creators my friend, there's no limit to what we can do, the only limits are self imposed. We use the same power, here, in our day to day life, but we use it to a lower degree. Here it takes time and a ton of energy to make things happen, there is instantly, but this does not mean that things should be this way, no, it's just we are not aware of this inner power. We use it every moment but we are not aware of this... We only touch the tip of the icerberg, if you would dare to look below the surface( within yourself ), you would find the real thing.

Let me put it this way, you and your whole life it's a product of the REAL THING, it's manifestation of the real thing, that which givies life to everything. Everything about yourself comes from within so... look there.

About your topic, I created many imaginary realities out of curiosity, but I know every time when a dream world it's my creation and when it is not.