Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Master
Mum put angel wings on my wall

I had a drink dream where Mum put angel wings on my wall I did then my dad was standing near waiting for her to come

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Master
No today I saw angel wings smeared on one of my doors like in small finger prince I think it's a sign of my mum because I want to say yesterday one last time at the funeral home before a funeral on Monday which is good very hard which is Corby very hard it is

Old 17-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Administrator
I can understand the Angel Wings very much because the Night my Husband passed away. i was in my bedroom and a huge pair of Angel wings covered my ceiling, i could see every feather in it.

Namaste
Old 17-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Legrand

Hello Dream Jo,

It is so nice to read you, your typing as changed and you write beautifully.

Regards
Old 17-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I can understand the Angel Wings very much because the Night my Husband passed away. i was in my bedroom and a huge pair of Angel wings covered my ceiling, i could see every feather in it.

Namaste
Sorry on your loss to I think they give us angel wings because we give them love in their life to we did I'm closer funeral home let me go three times this week to see her and be able to touch and holder for one last time I'm but I am grateful for Monday will be a very hard to you and I know I will see you in my dreams because I love her very much even a funeral home everybody in their new her too to how much they respected her to I just wished the hospital give a bit more dignity before some nursing home today in in today in in 2 day in in die in in because my brother is fuming about the hospital because we do not know what went on in there I think when my mum gets to see my dad he will explain it to a vacant because of covid-19
But everytime I saw mum in the funeral home I kissed you on the forehead and I felt privileged and Proud I could do that for my mum and not being frightened and scared I know my brother was frightened to go to the funeral home but I ordered the touching and kissing I did and I'm proud I did everyone said he me able to fight and scared but I proved them wrong I did but them angel wings I feel blessed I got given them off my mum in a dream

Old 17-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Dream Jo,

It is so nice to read you, your typing as changed and you write beautifully.

Regards

Thank you you I am typing with a mic just some websites will not let me use it but yeah they do do I speak from the heart on my mic but I hope I do

Old 17-04-2021, 11:00 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Thank you you I am typing with a mic just some websites will not let me use it but yeah they do do I speak from the heart on my mic but I hope I do

Your heart is shinning in words now, but it was already shinning before that.

I am so happy for you on this level, what a liberation it must be for you to be able to communicate the beauty of your soul to others in words...

And all my blessing to your mum. As you already know she is in good hands. As you are.

Antoine
Old 18-04-2021, 08:18 AM
Master
Subconsious powers and forces can appear to the consious mind with many forms.If something wants to introduce to you as a friend,you might see in your dreams,a trusty friend you had in your physical life.

As about wings,i've heard that angels can appear like this.Seems like a good sign.
Old 18-04-2021, 05:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Enjoy your wings dream jo

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 18-04-2021, 07:26 PM
Master
Thank you everybody my mum was an angel everybody loved her where I live one of the kindest beautifulest person you'd wish to meet
Then x the amount of times she's very at the funeral home with somebody to hold their hand because they lost their wife or husband or Mum and Dad or child she will go there and hold her hand and support them that's kind of person my mum was
And I'm just like in some ways say hello to everybody giving my time of year I do
But tomorrow will be a hard day for me and the family but got to say goodbye properly now but it could be hard because of covert structions quiet Knight instructions covid-19 restrictions where only 30 can attend only us kids priority first but I'm pleased to say we can be in first before anybody else and I'm pleased I got the kiss her on a forehead in a funeral home they let me spend time with her which I appreciate I will appreciate it till my dying day I will