Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-03-2021, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I've a fascination with death and the afterlife. Dead things walking, vampires, werewolves, zombies,the grim reaper, all that fascinates me.
They're just human fantasies, good fun but not real.....

Quote:
NDE's, life after death are other things I love to examine.
The notion of coming back to life from being dead - Edgar Alan Poe stuff?
Quote:
The thing is however they're not part of the physical experience at this point in time, maybe we're waiting for a breakthrough, someone to master life and death as we know it.
You're right - they have no link to life in-the-body, life incarnate, life here in this physical dimension. I have no idea what you mean by "...someone to master life and death...." I guess you believe humankind will one day be able to do that?
Quote:
The manifestation of all we could ever imagine. The answers out there somewhere. Who's to say our imaginations and/or dreams can't be manifested into physical reality, maybe one day that will happen. Amen
It looks like you choose to live life in your imagination. Are you some kind of artist or writer?
Old 25-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Master
I think yes, one day we will be able to manifest both dreams and imagination into physical reality, no I'm not an artist or writer but I like to use my imagination quite often entertaining the senses. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 07:33 AM
Deactivated Account
original question

We've wandered off-topic, me included, well away from the question asked originally. I thought it might help to return to what had been asked: "What will happen frequently after death?"

I'd be happy to chat with anyone interested in that particular subject, what we've been told by teachers and experiencers about what actually does happen frequently after death.
Old 26-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Deactivated Account
A: You go to heaven
B: You go to hell (for whatever reason)
C: You reincarnate as something/someone else
D: Your body rots away and your atoms get recycled into the universe

I might be missing something, but which of those answers make the most sense to you and why?
Old 26-03-2021, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor
A: You go to heaven
B: You go to hell (for whatever reason)
C: You reincarnate as something/someone else
D: Your body rots away and your atoms get recycled into the universe

I might be missing something, but which of those answers make the most sense to you and why?

E: lots of different possibilities in an afterlife, not just A or B (heaven or hell).

D makes the most sense because that is observable. Among the others, if we assume there's a spirit that survives death, C would make the least sense. You'd have no responsibility or means to know what happens in that case. Eternal A or B sounds a bit harsh. I guess my option E could make more sense.
Old 26-03-2021, 01:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
E: lots of different possibilities in an afterlife, not just A or B (heaven or hell).

D makes the most sense because that is observable. Among the others, if we assume there's a spirit that survives death, C would make the least sense. You'd have no responsibility or means to know what happens in that case. Eternal A or B sounds a bit harsh. I guess my option E could make more sense.

I would have included E too, but A covers a lot of ground since there's so many versions of heaven or a heaven-like existence after death according to many religions and belief systems.