Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-06-2021, 01:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Inavalan-
Why do you (merely) have the intent to EXPRESS YOUR OPINION (as your signature says).. when you could have the intent to learn the TRUTHS OF THE UNIVERSE and GOD right now?

Also, believing one cannot know the truth leads to the false belief that everyone is just expressing their opinion. ABSOLUTE truth is KNOWABLE and the whole intent of God's universe is to EXPOSE truth.. not hide it from you.(that would not be loving) Everything is designed to SHARE, not hide. But people hide the truth by not wanting to know it.. just express their opinions. At least you are honest about it.

Ask me something.
Much love.
Old 30-06-2021, 05:36 PM
Master
Subsiding reincarnation (entering a new body or reincarnating the current image) had much to offer to keep moving forward and maintaining... I don't suppose if we don't reincarnation and left as ash - we enter the ghost Theorem at least spend a little time there: how things have changed; I couldn't think of anything more than to be in some semi-ghost image, dancing around , playing and having fun from the combustion- if combustion is present one would believe one of few things would happen - gone into hibernate mode of to through the spirit world-where I can let go of an tactil image and be the distance of the wind: diluted to some resemble wanting to let go and have fun - poking around the spirit ethal ... Sort of rehab of some kind... If the destination is correct maybe sigh see some heaven while crossing over- fewer pictures of it being(maybe meet some friends, twin flame, soulmate?) have an estranged total idea...these places are still with me: escape to s different map or world(or go home-where my world is awaiting me, to welcome me home from ash and dust some type of duet-if I would remember home and what I inheriated) sounds like such fun- be in the correct body (have fewer worry a while inserts and charm takes over my chasm) be in the fine-arts and have a sculpture poured out from my image ( something to over-take) be a bystander and watch the wish become: be entangled in let and being( show me around the dream picture world where no limit is possible)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-07-2021, 12:08 PM
Master

It seems to me, reflecting upon the immense scope of observable phenomena that we could quite easily have been deflected from the path we should be on and have taken the obvious solution (God and so on) as the answer to the puzzle of 'the mystery of life'.
In reality, or everyday life, there is not the slightest hint or clue that God (for this is the subject of this thread) exists. To believe something isn't in any way a confirmation of such a reality.
For all of us the moment of true reality (if you are willing to accept what we call 'the material world' as reality - in spite of trillions of atoms forming themselves into patterns - is the moment of birth.
Only then did the universe (the one you know) come into existence. This is the same universe that comes into existence when you awaken each morning. The place you were before you awakened is almost certainly the place you were before your mother's egg was impregnated.

What and how that place is, is the real puzzle.

If we think we have the answer by assuming or believing in a supernatural force or Being we are simply burying our heads in the sand.

The existence of the universe only becomes apparent when consciouness steps in. Consciousness we can assume is also another word for mind. Mind is the carrier of the thing we call life and can be seen everywhere - especially in evolution. When we watch say an elephant or a sheep being born we can understand the amazement of being born into life when we watch the reactions of these new-born creatures facing the light of day. It seems that we as humans really are (at least on this planet) the most eveolved of all species. In fact we can attribute consciousness not only to ourselves but to all life - animals, plants and minerals. A cliff-face falling into the sea is the result of , for us, the awareness of growing instability.
Everything, I suggest is mind, and mind creates. Mind has created all that which doesn't stem directly from nature - from safety pins to Mexico City. The human mind is the universe's way of expanding into new territories.

How we do it is up to us.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:29 AM
Nick96intent

Hi there,

my theory about the after-life can quite simply be compressed into the idea that everyone has his /her/it's own unique journey......

Also that Earth is not the only template to be.............

I strongly believe, about myself (at least) that we are travellers - Here and in other spheres of existence...........

Some claim that the universe , we at least know , just as we do let's say is not the only one.........

So, one can speak about something unfathomable that 'it's out there'.. (or at least unknown.......)

____

Last edited by Nick96intent : 02-07-2021 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
In reality, or everyday life, there is not the slightest hint or clue that God (for this is the subject of this thread) exists.
To believe something isn't in any way a confirmation of such a reality.
Ha, I agree.
Quote:
If we think we have the answer by assuming or believing in a supernatural force or Being
we are simply burying our heads in the sand.
Not sure why you say this. Now, if you said, "We are incorrect in doing so." Ok.
Why are you saying we are burying our heads in the sand, tho?
Quote:
Consciousness we can assume is also another word for mind.
Mind is the carrier of the thing we call life and can be seen everywhere - especially in evolution.
-Mind has created all that which doesn't stem directly from nature - from safety pins to Mexico City.
Great last line. I do not disagree.
Now, you are not equating this conscious mind with any sort of Star Trek Force, Being, Life form, correct?
What do you think this mind that ''can be seen everywhere' really is?
And mind 'can be seen everywhere'? Where? How do you see it?
Or are you sensing it?
Is that different than people sensing, and thus, believing in a God/Spirit?
Both are invisible to the naked eye. No?

Are you not using mind as a universal 'thing' that's all around, just as people use the word God?
Wondering how this is different from your point of view.
Seems like just diff words to me. Thanks. (mind/consciousness/God)

(I tried hard not to capitalize the words mind and consciousness, ha!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-07-2021, 10:32 AM
Nick96intent

Hey, just a quick interving,

The mind can only be seen as the container of consciousness, or a tool for or about it. It can't be equalized with consciousness.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:54 AM
Nick96intent

For instance, about the communication above, about mind being life, being consciousness, you can use the word conscious awareness.

Nick.......
Old 02-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Consciousness we can assume is also another word for mind.
Mind is the carrier of the thing we call life and can be seen everywhere - especially in evolution.
-Mind has created all that which doesn't stem directly from nature - from safety pins to Mexico City.

This seems to come down to our ideas about the nature of consciousness and the nature of mind.

Some teachings (e.g. Buddhism) may speak of the mind and consciousness as interchangeable terms.

Other teachings consider the mind as the tool of consciousness, as mentioned above by Nick. This makes more sense to me. So maybe the idea of safety-pins began as a seed within consciousness, developed into a thought-form within the mind, and manifested on the physical plane through the actions of the physical body. We are creative beings, and the mind is our tool for creation.

Peace
Old 03-07-2021, 11:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha, I agree.
Not sure why you say this. Now, if you said, "We are incorrect in doing so." Ok.
Now, you are not equating this conscious mind with any sort of Star Trek Force, Being, Life form, correct?
Or are you sensing it?

Are you not using mind as a universal 'thing' that's all around, just as people use the word God?

Maybe I can reply to your questions by stating that which is now to me my final position after decades of searching for the source of being.

By ignoring the true reality of life we have spent hundreds of centuries imagining all kinds of seemingly existing aspects of life without having once truly explained anything. Looking for proof for anything is pointless - the real 'truth' I am certain lies elsewhere and not in a supernatural force but in a force which is completely natural. (The one we won't accept).

After centuries of philosophising, pondering, studying and discussion we still have no answers.

What is a soul? What is spirit? What is karma? What are Chakras? and so on.
There are so many different versions of these that one can only despair. Are they really there/here?

Personally I now think that these and all the other undefinable attributes of what we call a 'spiritual' life are creations of the collective human mind. The one Jung called the collective unconcious. It does actually go under another name in esoterics - the Akasha Chronicle.

The collective unconscious isn't restricted to humans - the whole of creation is taking part and giving feedback to the universe in which we exist. The universe seeks knowledge/information basically about itself. It wants to know, for example, just how the sap rises into a leaf in Spring and how it is to drown. You and I are here to assist the universe in its natural way to add to the total knowledge gained by experience in a universe determined to use evolution as a means of discovery.

A few people have made the discovery through what we call mystic experiences that the whole 'field' of knowledge is in fact in our mind - that is as we are part of the universal mind we are also able to view the whole of the universal mind's knowledge.

We are all one and the same thing.

Conciousness is the awareness of the universe of itself. The universe reflects upon itself to discover potential. This action is shared by mind which is everywhere and is visible only in a matter of degree.
We humans on the highest rung of awareness, on this planet, consist of a material body and of mind. There is nothing else. Each body or physical appearance whether human, animal, plant or mineral is a result of a field, a plan or a blueprint built according to the pertaining condition or circumstances. The mind is like a great cloud into which everything taps.

Consciousness is the only thing that is eternal - it was there at the beginning and will be there at the close. After that there'll be another so-called BigBang and a new universe will begin with another structure.

We have misunderstood the sheer power of the human mind.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

- Mark Twain.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha, I agree.
Or are you sensing it?

Maybe I can reply to your questions by stating that which is now to me my final position after decades of searching for the source of being.

By ignoring the true reality of life we have spent hundreds of centuries imagining all kinds of seemingly existing aspects of life without having once truly explained anything. Looking for proof for anything is pointless - the real 'truth' I am certain lies elsewhere and not in a supernatural force but in a force which is completely natural. (The one we won't accept).

After centuries of philosophising, pondering, studying and discussion we still have no answers.

What is a soul? What is spirit? What is karma? What are Chakras? and so on.
There are so many different versions of these that one can only despair. Are they really there/here?

Personally I now think that these and all the other undefinable attributes of what we call a 'spiritual' life are creations of the collective human mind. The one Jung called the collective unconcious. It does actually go under another name in esoterics - the Akasha Chronicle.

The collective unconscious isn't restricted to humans - the whole of creation is taking part and giving feedback to the universe in which we exist. The universe seeks knowledge/information basically about itself. It wants to know, for example, just how the sap rises into a leaf in Spring and how it is to drown. You and I are here to assist the universe in its natural way to add to the total knowledge gained by experience in a universe determined to use evolution as a means of discovery.

A few people have made the discovery through what we call mystic experiences that the whole 'field' of knowledge is in fact in our mind - that is as we are part of the universal mind we are also able to view the whole of the universal mind's knowledge.

We are all one and the same thing.

Conciousness is the awareness of the universe of itself. The universe reflects upon itself to discover potential. This action is shared by mind which is everywhere and is visible only in a matter of degree.
We humans on the highest rung of awareness, on this planet, consist of a material body and of mind. There is nothing else. Each body or physical appearance whether human, animal, plant or mineral is a result of a field, a plan or a blueprint built according to the pertaining condition or circumstances. The mind is like a great cloud into which everything taps.

Consciousness is the only thing that is eternal - it was there at the beginning and will be there at the close. After that there'll be another so-called BigBang and a new universe will begin with another structure.

We have misunderstood the sheer power of the human mind.

- Mark Twain.